Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear paljay-This show is not for little Kid that is fact and Parent has to choose Right and wrong for KId.Day RK Talked with kid on phone about Pair Tod dunga and that gang war on Chwal on Holi and first day when Aryan was taking training under the tree i wrote same Comment about KId because i personally feel this show has very strong Dialogue and violence. And also today I wrote same thing.It has nothing to do with RK or Sultan or Madhu.
same time I have praised Him for calling Madhoo Madhuoo cutley.Anyway this is free forum and every one has right to share their opinion in right manner. 
Thank you.Good bye  
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desait

I am wonder about Kid real parents.How come they allow this little kid to work in show like Madhubala?what message this kid is going to take from this show.Parents are that greedy for this kid earning?

There is a kid in every show. And mb is no exception. There r so many talented children. We got to see them in many shows, ads n movies. Do u feel that all tjose kids parents r greedy? Edited by Newveechafan - 10 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rs272

seriously??? first of all kid spoke to his father about what he feels...kids are innocent...they don't exactly know what's right and wrong...but they speak the truth, what they feel n see...that's what aryan did today

I'm shocked to see so my posts bashing the poor little kid...not only the character (aryan) but also the actor rishi sonecha being bashed left n right...seriously I feel bad for all the actors involved in this show but I understand this is fandom and multiple groups are created but comeon bashing and hating the actors is not being wise...I loved the the kid playing aryan...he's the most adorable one in the show...his talks and way of conveying is so sweet.

I just wanna say I didn't feel good reading some of the bad comments regarding the actor (rishi) on personal level like he doesn't know how to act, he should quit and go to school, one of the comments was is his parents living on his money...seriously guyzzz???? . 😲 ...all I wanna say every actor is doing a tremendous job and putting their 100% to this show for their living and not to forget to ENTERTAIN us!!!!!

so let's just appreciate them and enjoy!!!!!

I agree with u completely. They can go to any limit to bash any one who does not like RK. Baache ka kya hain...aaj ganda bola toh kal dost bhi bol dega. He has bad experience with RK. Baache toh some time anger mein mom and dad ko hi bura bhala bol dete hain. Basically enko RK ke lusty nazar se fursat mile tab na kuch aache se soch paye😆
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

There is a kid in every show. And mb is no exception. There r so many talented children. We got to see them in many shows, ads n movies. Do u feel that all tjose kids parents r greedy?

Aryan's parents are not greedy...bashers logo ki soch choti hain. Let them bash... Bashing has become their second hobby😆
Edited by happygolucky - 10 years ago
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I didn't see the bashing post as I know ppl are in their actor lover mode so can do anything , but if ppl are going to such level is really too bad I can't even think ppl can go to personal level to support someone n bash others that is a kid.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
People are so caught up in  Rishbala VS Sulbala, that they are actually stooping to low levels by bashing the child actor. He is just a kid for God's sake! Have some decency.

And why the below the belt comments abt his parents? As someone rightly mentioned, there are many child artists performing in other shows - many other popular shows for that matter. So what's the big deal about Madhubala?

Cut the cheap comments.

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
bashing the actor too? personally? wow! do they forget he is a child? these people are disgusting, why dont they dedicate their time on doing something good in their own lives than bash a small boy who is playing a character? Stupid morons!🥱🥱

The child was bang on today!! he realised the reality of RK because of how badly RK has treated him. He is ganda! how dare he threaten to ensure a disabled child will never walk again? think about that bashers🥱🥱 but then again its everyone except RK who has a right to bash on the show! rest are losers! i guess i should have known that🥱
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Some people mix reel with real and cross the line. :|
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: desait

I am wonder about Kid real parents.How come they allow this little kid to work in show like Madhubala?what message this kid is going to take from this show.Parents are that greedy for this kid earning?

! Oh god! Now the child's parents are not responsible parents! You should go and give them lessons since you are mother of the year it seems!🥱 and maybe send your part of the earnings to them too since you are worried about the parents' greed! that way they wont send the child to act.

BV too has child artist too and what message were they sending? we have a baby in pavitra rishta too, what message is being send there? so please, look in your own mirror before judging people's parenting. 
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: FragileAngel

bashing the actor too? personally? wow! do they forget he is a child? these people are disgusting, why dont they dedicate their time on doing something good in their own lives than bash a small boy who is playing a character? Stupid morons!🥱🥱

The child was bang on today!! he realised the reality of RK because of how badly RK has treated him. He is ganda! how dare he threaten to ensure a disabled child will never walk again? think about that bashers🥱🥱 but then again its everyone except RK who has a right to bash on the show! rest are losers! i guess i should have known that🥱

Hi Fragile Angel,
😊
I like your posts! Carry on the wonderful job!