tenzingchoden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: arhadlove

zingy🤗razz🤗
oh so its ur new profile😃 yup but myfiend will also use it
gosh loved the concept<3 me 2
really unique!!! really
gosh i m looking forward how will u turn it up😃 me 2 any idea pop in my head han you will get your first chap

tenzingchoden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guys as i have given rahi fans the 1 update of my work so do you kisha fans also want the first chap of the ss today do reply me through comment if my friends wants than i can definetely get something for them to run the first chap of this ss andthats the proposal
love zing
Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tenzingchoden

guys as i have given rahi fans the 1 update of my work so do you kisha fans also want the first chap of the ss today do reply me through comment if my friends wants than i can definetely get something for them to run the first chap of this ss andthats the proposal

love zing

I want update today.Pls update😛😃
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Zing ðŸ¤—
Nice prologue ðŸ˜³
Love the concept ðŸ˜³
And I want update today ðŸ˜›
update it soon
pllzz
Ransh thumbnail
            chapter 1
guys its a short update for my friend

In the fancy coffee shop...

I was about to leave for my dance class when I felt someone grab my arm and pulled me closer to him...

"What the-?"

I turned to him and saw a guy so close to me. And I was shocked by just looking at his OMG face. Wow, he's handsome and I was just left speechless for a change.

With his brown eyes, raven black hair and perfectly chiseled nose, this guy is impossible and to add that, he's extremely hot with his looks.

I am utterly clueless of why he approached me in that instant. Do I know him? Does he know me?

He's a complete stranger and I haven't seen him before.

"Miss, will you marry me?" He asked in a low and husky voice.

That soon? I just stared at him, waiting for the punch line. Is he joking around? Yeah, he's handsome and not that I don't want it but...

"Huh? Excuse me?" Marry? What? Now that's rude.

"I said, will you marry me?" He repeated and is now getting closer to me even more.

Is he crazy or something? Oh, I know, this is some kind of a stupid prank.

But there, I was, wanted to believe him with all my might.

He really scares the hell out of me.

The guy kissed my hand which he took a while ago and says, "Okay then, silence means yes. From now on, I'm your fiance... and you are MINE." He looked at me with his serious expression then walked away.

Is he even serious with that? I don't even know him for the rest of my life and now he came to me and asked me to marry him. That's not right!

I can't believe he even left me speechless, I was on the verge of slapping him but I guess, there's something about him that makes me forget everything.

but, I don't even know how scary I sound like.

********************************************************************************

kiya introduction in her own words

My name is KIYA GUJRAL and I am 17 years old. I grew up in the city and is now living with my aunt PALAK  and my older sister riya  since my parents died in an accident.

Well, you don't have to say sorry to me, because after all, my aunt owns a lot of businesses here all over the country. And when I say that, I mean the real deal. And my sister is 18 and she's in college taking up business economics.

As of now, about the guy thing a while ago, I was hoping that he was just making fun of me and forget about it in less than an hour. Because I doubt that we will see each other again and I doubt that he'll even remember  me .

uff , nerves of some people, they think they can just do whatever they want.

guys this is just the beginning and don't think this proposal has just came so soon as its has a layer of suprise for you so sit in the rollarcoaster to know it

do comment if you want more from it

zing