Celebrity Fan Clubs

AashiQui 2[FANCULB]Evryone Join*LOVE Gives RE-LIFE (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 150

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
nikkki  have heard ur voice and is ruly beautifull Heart may u get huge sucess  all the best and did u given ur voice to t-series?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AashiQui 2[FANCULB]Evryone Join*LOVE Gives RE-LIFE (Page 51)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
aww thank u soo much...whts ur name dear?

n yes i had participated...bt wsnt lucky enough to be one among the final candidates...

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

aww thank u soo much...whts ur name dear?

n yes i had participated...bt wsnt lucky enough to be one among the final candidates...
awww i think is because u dont have all that stuff which made a song great with Mcrophone or things like that which are really neded for singing a song
i am talking about when chaunh mein ye na plays additya and shrdda were seting and there was a music sesem between them  in which they were singing thats wht is really needed for a singer WinkLOLMy Name Is HiNu ur is nikki am i right?

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Nikki is my nickname...real name is Nikhila...

nywz it ws nice meetin u Hina...Hug..its almost 2am here...so hv to leave...LOL

gn..Smile

kareena05

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
lolzz i was about to say same i am going i am feeling sleepy as today at morning i wake up so early bye nice to meet u see ya tomrow do come here bbye tc

kareena05

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Interview: Aashiqui 2 actor Aditya Roy Kapoor

Posted by: Nabanita
Updated: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 17:04 [IST]
Ads by Google
Meditation - Free MP3s 
Above the clouds, The sun is always shining. 
www.ramatalks.com
3-Minute Chakra Test 
Take the Free Chakra Test to Find Out Which of Your Chakras Are Weak 
www.ChakraHealing.com

Actor Aditya Roy Kapoor, who played the lead role in the romantic movie Aashiqui 2 said that he is not at all a romantic person in real life. During an exclusive interview with Sonika from Oneinida, Aditya said that he had a really good time working with Shraddha Kapoor in the film. The actor further spoke about his experience while working for Aashiqui 2.

How was your experience to work with Mohit Suri and the Bhatt Camp?

It's a lifetimne achievement for me. It was really a very good experience to work with Mohit Suri. He is a very good director and a guide as well. Mahesh Bhatt is a kid of person from whom you can learn a lot about life. He's a highly experienced man.

Aashiqui was a musical hit. But, the cast of the film Rahul Roy and Anu Agarwal today, have almost vanished from the industry. While signing Aashiqui 2, did you ever think that history might be repeated?

I'm no one to comment on anyone's career. I don't beleive in any superstitious stuffs, as I think every person has his/her own destiny. I think that if I'm working hard and have a good director for a film, the movie will definitely work out. There's no point in worrying if I'll become a star or a flop actor, after a particular movie. If I'll do my best, I get good in return for sure.

How was it to work with Shraddha Kapoor?

It's was great to work with her and we both are good friends. During the shootinf of the film, we had spent a lot of time together and got to know each other well. Shraddha is a very good girl and a very good actress as well. She used to share her lunch with me at the movie sets.

Which scene was the most difficult one for you?

There was a scene in Cape Town, where on the 22nd floor of a building I had to balance myself on a railing. It was a risky scene and moreover, it was raining heavily during that time. The challenge was to act happy and cool at that position, which was quite difficult.

Both your elder brother Siddharth and Kunal hail from the Bollywood industry. So, did you dream to join the same field ever since you were a child?

8 yaers back, Siddharth used to work for Star Plus in Hong Kong. Kunal was a theatre actor. I wanted to become a cricketer as a kid. Then, when I entered the college life, I wanted to become a musician. Even today, I can play guitar well. After doing my first movie, I felt that acting profession is good.

How many affairs did you have?
I've been in relationship. But, my friends complain that I'm not a romantic person. I'm not a romantic guy. After doing a romantic film, I realised that I have to be romantic.

Your dream girl?

I haven't thought about any dream girl. But, I do have some expectations. Like, I want my girl to be honest. Adding up to this, if she is passionate about her dreams, I love such qualities in a women, which attract me a lot.

Your elder brothers share some career tips with you?

They generally do not give any tips and all. Yes, but they like my films.

How do you define love?

It is like leaving the entire world when you think only about one person. For me, that is love.

How would you feel if you get to work with your sister-in-law Vidya Balan?

100 percent, I would love to work with her. She is one of the best actresses of our nation.

What kind of onscreen characters would you like to play in future?

I love all kinds of roles like action, romantic. I don't want to limit myself. I want to do all kinds of roles.

Adi is d cutest...Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivluvestaanuSanDhirFanatickareena05-ProudHarshad-

kareena05

IF-Dazzler

kareena05

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RishBala4ever

Kareena why are u not talking??u busy in something dear?Embarrassed

Sorry dear i really do want to join you guys and chat...But too busy today, doing to many things at the same time...Pinch

kareena05

IF-Dazzler

kareena05

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Edited by kareena05 - 30 April 2013 at 4:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivluvestaanuSanDhirFanatic-ProudHarshad-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top