Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

amritat

Goldie

amritat

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Hey everyone,
I have a request to every member of this forum...Ever since this serial has started, all we have seen in this forum is bashing, bashing and bashing...i too have retaliated sometimes for the sake of my favourite actor...But right now I think it's high time, we move on to something much more important...
Has anyone noticed dat the activity on this forum is very low?The only posts we get to see are about how Yashu is not the lead,how people prefer Bhoomi to Bharti and some very rare articles on the actors...No ffs,no thread on the music of the show...nothing...
Recently, I made a post on the Sanskaar Aarti song...I love the song a lot..so wanted the download link...But unfortunately, I didn't get it...Cry...So I was thinking, why dont we focus on making the forum more organised?I have seen in other serials, where they maintain a thread for the download links of the tunes used in the serial...Instead of indulging in bashing, y cant we make our forum more organised?
So, those who are good at it, can certainly make a thread for the tunes, from where people can download the songs they like...And this music thread is just an example...there can be more such threads...I would be greatly obliged if someone could do it for me as well as for all those other viewers who want to listen to the tunes used in the serial...
AmritaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazzsita11nature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE READ" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annpurna1111

annpurna1111

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hey dont worry if you have any problems do send pm to the mod of this forum.If u want to make any thread on the music of the show you can make it and dont bother those bashers and haters of the show,they are actually jealous of the success of the show and plz dont blame Yashshri fans because they are not at all creating chaos on the forum,the main chaos makers on this forum are the few fans of the male lead of the show ,i sometimes wonder why they come to this forum if they dislike the showSleepybut you cant help it ,attention seekers can't change their habits in a dayLOL

.So dont worry ,you are are free to make any nice and happy post on this forum,feel free dear.

Edited by annpurna1111 - 27 April 2013 at 9:51am

jaisyjazzsita11nature2

PreetyLoveJS

Goldie

PreetyLoveJS

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annpurna1111

Hey dont worry if you have any problems do send pm to the mod of this forum.If u want to make any thread on the music of the show you can make it and dont bother those bashers and haters of the show,they are actually jealous of the success of the show and plz dont blame Yashshri fans because they are not at all creating chaos on the forum,the main chaos makers on this forum are the few fans of the male lead of the show ,i sometimes wonder why they come to this forum if they dislike the showSleepybut you cant help it ,attention seekers can't change their habits in a dayLOL

.So dont worry ,you are are free to make any nice and happy post on this forum,feel free dear.

excuse me cn u i knw who r u to ask us not to cum here.its a public forum n we have every right to cum here though we like r dislike d show n dont u knw that pointing at a particular grp is against IF rules !
Anyways reported d post !

Edited by PreetyLoveJS - 27 April 2013 at 11:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelySoni.-MadRaginiFan-nature2.FearlessSoul.

.FearlessSoul.

IF-Addictz

.FearlessSoul.

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

SillyWacko jealous of this Hella boring. downmarket show?? Wackohuh, in your dreams 
i hate the show because it sucks BIG time..and i hate my fav's co-star..she sucks Dead and i hate cats too does that mean i'm jealous of cats ErmmEvil SmileROFL

LovelySoni.jaisyjazz-MadRaginiFan-

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
lol.after watching few replies here i think u urself invited ppl to come n start bashing here on ur post WinkLOL  ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farabisita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreetyLoveJS

excuse me cn u i knw who r u to ask us not to cum here.its a public forum n we have every right to cum here though we like r dislike d show n dont u knw that pointing at a particular grp is against IF rules !

thanks for reminding everyone abt the forum rules but i guess your friends on JS AT thread need more for this reminder ,pointing a particular fan group is against IF rules and pointing ,badmouthing abt Jay's coactor is fine ...double standardsSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FearlessSoul.

SillyWacko jealous of this Hella boring. downmarket show?? Wackohuh, in your dreams 
i hate the show because it sucks BIG time..and i hate my fav's co-star..she sucks Dead and i hate cats too does that mean i'm jealous of cats ErmmEvil SmileROFL

SleepySleepy
Sleepy

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by PreetyLoveJS

thanks for reminding everyone abt the forum rules but i guess your friends on JS AT thread need more for this reminder ,pointing a particular fan group is against IF rules and pointing ,badmouthing abt Jay's coactor is fine ...double standardsSleepy

sita dear ...

may be side actor is more sucks  Wink LOL    ..jayMi rocks Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top