OS Amarprem - Chapter 28

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hi,

link to Chapter 27

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3550595

Chapter 28

'oh my poor daughter!' shailendra clicked his tongue as he entered Pratigya's room …….. pratigya whirled around , her body trembling in anger n shock as she wrenched her eyes from the TV……. 'what cruel games r u playing now?' she shouted …… 'oh, caught on, good girl…… now we don't have to waste time explaining the game to u……. so just listen…….n obey!……… tmw was supposed to be  the announcement of ur engagement …………. But instead u r going to give a press conference on how badly u were raped by Mr. KST at his estate……………. Or we will make it  'tried to rape'……. That will be easier to prove………..Understood?' Shailendra smirked at her………

Pratigya looked at the man who was her father, wishing she was never born…………… emotions coursed through her mind, bringing back memories of silent nights where she had curled in her mother's lap wishing for her father to be a real father , as she reminiscenced how she yearned for a father when she watched her classmates swinging happily by their father's arm……….. bile rose up her throat n she spat at his feet , her face contorted in fury n revulsion n loathing , her body shaking………………  Shailendra's eyes narrowed in anger n he came forward , his hand trying to grip her hair , his face angry…….. 'don't Shailendra… we need her intact for tmw's conference ……why don't u be a good girl n help ur father win the election?…..' durjjan entered , smirking ………… Pratigya , who had picked up a flower vase , whirled it warningly at them as she said 'I will not do anything that u want me to do……….. n don't think that u can make me do anything ………now get out!……. ' her voice thick with revulsion……..  'u will , u bitch…!' shouted shailendra ….. 'sakthi! Bring her…..!' he bellowed , turning to the door…………. Sakthi entered , his one hand gripping renuka's hair n the other holding a knife over her neck………..

'No!...leave my mother u bas***ds!...' yelled pratigya , trying to run towards her mother , but shailendra caught her by elbow n threw her down the floor………..'do as we say n u will see ur mother alive….' 'No! beti… don't do it……. Don't ruin ur…..life n honor……let me die….kill me……kill me u cowards….. let it be all over' shouted renuka, angry tears in her eyes…………….'as u wish , dear MIL' said sakthi as he  plunged the knife down renuka's shoulder, just so that she would get a wound, but not life threatening  ……'No!...not my mother………. I …I will do anything ……………….whatever u want……'  said pratigya, not sobbing , but her tone dead, getting up from the floor n running towards her bleeding mother..………….. 'good….. ' shailendra smirked , shoving renuka towards pratigya as sakthi released her……….'u will pay , u cowards……………u will die the most pathetic way……. Mark my words' she yelled , as pratigya caught her , her face inscrutable…………. 'ooohhh …we r scared ….' Said sakthi n they laughed ….

'call a Doctor' Pratigya almost ordered , her tone still dead 'or else I am going to die with her ……….' She said , her eyes silts over Shailendra , as she cradled renuka, who was losing her consciousness ……. Shailendra turned at the door , his eyes on her…..'n I would leave this house , after tmw's conference, with my mother , immediately ………….. ' she said , her tone final………….'u!..' Shailendra tried to shout , but durjjan held his shoulder 'ofcourse….u can…… we won't trouble u anymore….. n call a doctor , Shailendra…… soon….' He said, smiling at Pratigya……Pratigya, turned her face, as she ripped her shawl to tie it around her mother's shoulder ……. Shailendra closed the door , raising an eyebrow at durjjan …….'let her think that she gets what she wants, Shailendra…………… she will find out soon what will happen to a mere girl who had the audacity to order us around…………..' durjjan said through gritted teeth…………Shailendra n sakthi smiled…..

Krishna smiled at the reporter who was enthusiastic 'Are u two dating?' ''Hell! No!' laughed Krishna ... The paid reporter, trying to sound normal n curious , asked 'hmmm...so u r not dating... then what is the defense minister's daughter doing in ur arms, at ur estate...?' Krishna looked at him in eyes, his eyes piercing into his n the man gulped...'nothing... I think the defense minister is getting too older that he is losing memory... day before yesterday , at Royal, he himself gave permission to his daughter to visit my estate...u see, she wanted to see my spice garden... U can ask the Manager about it... may be the defense minister was a bit drunk n forgot about it and panicked n thought that his daughter was 'kidnapped' or something along the lines, as I heard  a moment ago...' the reporter looked taken aback  , as another one asked 'how can we believe that u r saying the truth ? i mean...'………. 'oh, u don't believe me... no problem... u can ask the defense minister himself then why did he phone at my estate yesterday evening ?... u see he had phoned n made sure that his precious daughter has safely reached there...u can check the phone details if u wish...' smirked Krishna ...

'but sir, ' another reporter asked, 'about the photo...u 2 seem too ...too ...intimate  , why is that so?' …….. 'Intimate?' chuckled Krishna , as Chandu n the other guards tried to keep the reporters at bay...'really, r u blind...? bec u seem not to have paid whatsoever attention to her ankle, which was wrapped in fresh linen... she sprained her leg while walking around my garden n she just slipped while climbing down the stairs ... now, a man can't have a woman injuring herself even more , that too a guest... so I just helped her... or...' he deliberated 'r u guys just sick? To hide around bushes n walls of respected people n capture one off moments n claim ridiculous things!!!...how very pathetic!' he smirked pleasantly...many reporters blanched , especially female ones , who tried to look good infront of him...one of them stammered 'oh...no ...not at all... we were just... curious...'……………..'i guess that's it then, if u will excuse me, I have some business to attend to...' smiled Krishna politely , nodding at Chandu... he turned n climbed the steps of his mansion...

****************************

'Oh No! ...now what do we do durjjan...that bas***d has played his cards ...' lamented Shailendra... 'That manager n my phone call could prove fatal to our claims...!' nodded Durjjan, frowning ... 'still we can put them under pressure if your daughter will act accordingly... they don't want any scandal, that much is obvious from his statements ... they don't want attention on them...  but if your daughter do exactly what we tell her to do, the attention will shift back to them... their names will be ruined , atleast for sometime, as we don't have any evidence against them... only her word... n for that she has to be convincing ... ... she is your ticket to obtain public sympathy, shailendra...' 'Oh...Ok...don't worry...she will do what we say' said shailendra firmly, as sakthi shook his head , confused...'What r we waiting for? If they thought that we r posing any threat for them, they would have called us by now... ''just wait , they will call...' said durjjan...'n when they call, don't play all our cards all at once...'. he continued, smirking...

************************************

Pratigya watched Krishna turning n climbing the steps to his home, her eyes blank , as she caressed her mother to sleep……. The doctor had given renuka a sedation injection ……….. she hadn't bothered to turn off the TV……………she didn't bother about anything actually , other than her mother…………. Not even her honour………  This is not just about ur honour pratigya! Said her conscience ……….. u r going to frame him in a crime , a sin he never committed …………  r u going to lie about such a thing? Ur honour n a man's virtue is at stake………….. u didn't even hate him to do such a thing against him!... u can't do this to u! u can't do this to him! ………… but my mother! She thought , tears welling up inside her eyes……….. the very purpose of her life is to give her mother atleast one day of life…………..atleast one day away from the hell……! N she could see her dreams tumbling down………… blown into nothingness……n her life is caught up between criminals n liars... he was also lying... according to him she was at his estate bec she wanted to see his garden...!!!! …….. ……….

U r going to ruin ur whole life with a lie , just for ur mother!... well, there is nothing wrong in it... u r lying for the sake of ur mother...where as they r constantly lying for the sake of themselves!!!!...but such a huge lie...! a life altering lie!!!...she looked down at her mother...she will do anything for her mother...anything! after that she will leave this wretched place for ever... with her mother!!!... she watched unblinkingly at the screen as it again showed their pic... she wasn't paying attention to it earlier , but now she gazed at it n felt as if she was in a beautiful place...in his arms... away from all the hell surrounding her...with his hands holding her tenderly , yet possessively ... with his eyes piercing her ... n she felt an increasingly familiar shiver pass down her spine as she remembered his hand caressing the small of her back... she jolted... oh GOD...what's happening to her!!!...what kind of things she is thinking!!! When all her world is on the verge of destruction , she is thinking of a man's hands on her!!!...she is becoming pathetic ... she got up from the bed n walked out of the room , desperately seeking sanity...

******************************

Gayatri smirked , as krishna passed her to enter the hall... he has managed to turn the game ... now nothing would affect them... unless the girl plays a dirty game or that shailendra n durjjan plays by placing her infront of them... Sajjan n Pratap smiled at Krishna as Krishna sat down , taking an apple n munching...'.so what do we do with them, bauji?' he asked sajjan... 'let me talk to Shailendra, sajjan' said gayatri , sitting beside him...  ' he must have understood that he can't prove anything... may be he would've thought he could blackmail us to get back the file...'... 'u do that di...n remind him that he has just 3 days more to pay back the rest of my money ...n also to remain alive ' growled sajjan in anger... chandu entered, sending away all the people, smiling at Krishna...

Gayatri phoned shailendra 'what do u want?' she snapped into the phone...shailendra , looking triumphantly at durjjan , said 'I want my files, simple...u give us the files n I will withdraw my complaint... or else tmw morning my daughter is going to announce to the world that ur dear nephew had kidnapped her or better tried to rape her...' gayatri looked shocked , her eyes on Krishna...'hello?!...hello!' she shouted to the phone , but  Shailendra had cut the phone...'what did the dog say?' sajjan asked, gritting his teeth... Gayatri looked at sajjan n then at Krishna... she had clearly seen that glazed look in his eyes, she thought frantically ... she would not let his lust turn into something else... 'erm...' she cleared her throat 'they want the file back... n if we don't give it to them, that bitch is going to announce to all that ... well, that Krishna had kidnaped her or ...or had tried to rape her'...krishna looked up, his eyes angry...

'No!' Chandu n Pratap said , simultaneously ... Pratap said, looking at Chandu n then at Krishna 'no, I don't think that girl will do that ...she seemed really ashamed that her father had kidnapped an innocent girl...n she won't lie about her honour in such a shameful n disgusting way...' Gayatri interrupted 'we know her father... the daughter could be just like her father, who knows...may be she wants revenge for kidnapping her' she said her eyes on Krishna...krishna squeezed the stump  of the apple in his palm, his teeth gritted in anger, a vein pulsing in his jaw...ok , so she wants to play... good, she is going to get it hard...he thought slyly, as he threw the stump on the floor ... 'Chandu , take me to Shailendra's house' said gayatri, getting up...

'No, Chandu , u go n find this geetha... n impress upon her how very pleased we r with her... ' said Krishna, getting up... 'n ma sahib, I am coming with u to the defense minister's house... ' he said, his face angry... a tense silence followed n gayatri n chandu looked as though they want to say something ...but though better off it as Krishna raised an eyebrow ... 'krishna...the media just caught u on camera ...why do u want to go there?' asked Sajjan sharply... 'I want to know why is she adamant on disobeying me n framing me in lies n I am going to make sure that she will recite my version of events , the spice garden tour...  ' Krishna pocketed his gun, turning at the door n grinning 'n oh yeah, I meant what I said today morning ...once this circus gets over she is going to be here….. as my most obedient slave...she is going t pay for this little game...' gayatri , tried to hide her look of shock n fear as she followed him down the steps ... sajjan sighed , shaking his head, while Pratap n Chandu exchanged tensed looks... Krishna took his new Rover , as gayatri followed him in another car , their men flanking her car in various other vehicles... Krishna only let Chandu to touch his car... gayatri thought angrily ... focus, gayatri... now its not the time to be angry... u need to negotiate with Shailendra n durjjan... n she will deal with krishna's lust for the girl later...

Hope u like it 😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update Dhanya,👏

Your story is getting so riveting and engrossing.    He is the worst kind of father that doesn't care a thing about his daughter's reputation.😡    I'm feeling bad for Kriya,🥺  and I can't wait for the time that P's father and his cohorts get what's coming to them.

Even though Kriya right know are going to try to do things that are going to hurt each other (though unintentionally) I wonder if their unconscious  love for each other will let them do it.

I think that K will help P with her mom and P will help K with his mom.

Looking forward to the next update.😛
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating,  loving the storyline just engrossed in each & every word
Pls update the next part quickly  waiting impatiently 
Good update Dhanya.
I don't think P will lie.
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nice update...dhanya...very interesting...

maybe the press conference will not happen 2 morrow...
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 ver good di!😛 i think kST will try to meet pratigya and pratigya should tell him the truth @ her father 😡 and its my wish that KST find out the solution by declaring the mrg announcement😳.
 In this way she can save her mother also.

but this is not so simple becaz gayatri devi is there😡. update soon di...
as my paper is on 4 th may but i m not serious @ that but for ur OS😲
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I first thought Pratigya gonna announce marriage with KST...in the press conference after meeting with him. Or Kst gonna really misbehave with her after her lie.
Ur updates r never enough for me ever... why can't it be a novel in my hands... I could read it at one go... no food, no sledp and no work... 😃 Edited by babithaj - 10 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

Fantastic update Dhanya,👏

Your story is getting so riveting and engrossing.    He is the worst kind of father that doesn't care a thing about his daughter's reputation.😡    I'm feeling bad for Kriya,🥺 and I can't wait for the time that P's father and his cohorts get what's coming to them.

Even though Kriya right know are going to try to do things that are going to hurt each other (though unintentionally) I wonder if their unconscious love for each other will let them do it.

I think that K will help P with her mom and P will help K with his mom.

Looking forward to the next update.😛

Thanks rekha... a huge misunderstanding on the way...

😉
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanitha7

Thanks for updating, loving the storyline just engrossed in each & every word

Pls update the next part quickly waiting impatiently

Soon...kriya r gonna meet

Again...   😉
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: babithaj

I first thought Pratigya gonna announce marriage with KST...in the press conference after meeting with him. Or Kst gonna really misbehave with her after her lie.
Ur updates r never enough for me ever... why can't it be a novel in my hands... I could read it at one go... no food, no sledp and no work... 😃

U stole my words 😳 🤗
Dhanya Dii write a novel I,ll buy it ur first buyer 😉
Just loving all 😛
Bt hate pratigya father 😡
Waiting for next and eagerly for kriya meeting