Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah...you are right...after Dilshad accepts Zoya as her DIL...the real story will unfold...I also believe that...
manisha1412 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if dilshad chooses tanveer, maybe tanveer still wants to kill zoya as she realises that asad likes zoya~~
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing analysis and agree with you completely..
jogi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree, I also thought on same line, she will definitely choose zoya otherwise no spice left in story.
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Valid points... This could happen...
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
excellent analysis...
afterall someone is there who thinks that dil ammi will choose zoya...

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I 100% agree with you! There is no way that Dilshaad will pick Tanveer - if we did, we would have no story left. 

Excellent post - an excellent analysis. It is interesting when Tanveer will let the cat out of the bag and yes, I too believe Tanveer will be even under more pressure to get rid of Zoya. Plus, it will be even more interesting to watch Zoya getting suspicious of Tanveer and together she and Dilshaad and Najma figuring things out - and then Asad finally discovering the truth with her. 

All in all a far more interesting show.
Amayaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant analysis..👏I hope cvs will also understand that the spice lies in zoya and asad marriage r8.
Hope they move wid this concept only!!
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blueman88

my question is why would Dilshad or Asad blame Zoya for who her dad is? she cant help that, and moreover she didnt even know who he was. it would be different if she knew and hid it from them. It might create a little tension but i dont think Dilshad or Asad would blame zoya for finding out that gaffor is her father.

Plus, remember Zoya's mother's death secret is still out there... that could be another bomb waiting to explode! 

that's true.
possibly it is zoya that would stay away since she knows how hurt both asad and dilshad are by the past.
Also at the moment, it is believed that rashid is the one that murdered the lady in the doll factory. And soon when zoya finds out that the lady was her mother, it will make her relationship with asad even more difficult or it can bring them closer together since he wanted to get justice for that murder whereas she didnt want to at the expense of dilshad's happiness

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: realitybites

Most points are fine but only thing difficult to fathom is why wld it be difficult for Asad to accept Zoya after they come to know her father is Gafur?? So many posts state this but what is the reason?? Does not make sense. Firstly the truth shld make Zoya painful that her father is someone who abandoned her and is married to a woman who killed her mother? He is the father who never cared for her ever and now too is not concerned about her. She was left in an orphanage and later about to be blamed for Humeria's poisoning. Gafur being related to Ayan and thereby Asad makes it even more agonizing for Zoya to accept Asad.

At the moment, to most people, Rashid is the one that murdered the lady in the doll factory. No one suspects Razia and she burnt the disc that had her voice from the doll (Tanveer gave her that. I'm not sure if Tanveer made a copy).

I think you are right - why would Asad stay away from Zoya if they find out Gaffur is her father.
Thinking about it, I dont think he would stay away but Zoya could stay away as she feels she may remind Asad and Dilshad about their painful past.
It might unite Zoya-Asad since she would now be able to understand the pain associated with having a father who did not truly care to find out about her.
On the other hand, Gaffur may want to lay claim to Zoya and not approve of her marriage with Asad and cause problems there.