Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

TOI..Sara khan to return with junnon?

mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sara Khan to return to fiction with Junoon?

Sara Khan to return to fiction with Junoon?
The actress will enter Yash Patnaik's Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq
Last seen in reality show Welcome ' Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki, actress Sara Khan, who was also seen in Bigg Boss 4 and The Serial on channel V, is expected to return to the fiction genre almost a year after her show Raam Milaayi Jodi went off air.

She will be seen in producer Yash Patnaik's Junoon ' Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq, which airs on Life OK. There were rumours that the actress has also been shortlisted to play the protagonist in Season two of Zee TV's Punar Vivah.

Informs a source, "While Sara has been shortlisted for Punar Vivah season 2, there are strong rumours that the actress will accept Junoon as comeback show in the fiction genre. She will sign on the dotted line on Monday. The entry of her character is expected to lead to a love triangle between her, Prithvi ( Aditya Redij) and Meera ( Mouni Roy)."

While both Patnaik and Sara remained unavailable, sources close to the actress confirmed she is in talks with the makers of Junoon, but the deal remains to be finalised.
Edited by sushitaindia - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for sharing but the facts is if a concrete relationship is not already created between Prithvi and Meera how can it turns into a love triangle now??
a bit too early...
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
duniyaa basi nahi ..lutere pehle aa gaye  
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love triangle? ðŸ˜² Mithvi haven't even started their love story & PH is behind them to shove some or the other haddi in their life ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ Can't they think of anything else other than these cliched tracks ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ Seriously am already bored of Akash's psychopanti, he hasn't left yet and they are bringing some mal-nourished girl who's known for everything other than acting talent ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜• 
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
WOW ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜•
Tfs Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 11 years ago
Adally thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahanaG

Love triangle? ðŸ˜² Mithvi haven't even started their love story & PH is behind them to shove some or the other haddi in their life ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ Can't they think of anything else other than these cliched tracks ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ Seriously am already bored of Akash's psychopanti, he hasn't left yet and they are bringing some mal-nourished girl who's known for everything other than acting talent ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜• 

story ki dhazziya uda di

love traingle me story chalayenge 🤢 

old characters gayab h ..new entry ðŸ¤¢

uper se yeh ðŸ˜¡

can't digest 🤢
wo bhi opposite of my cutu adi ðŸ˜­

Adally thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

WOW ðŸ˜²

🤢 wht wow 😕 
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: liza81

🤢 wht wow 😕 

wow shocked😕
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I hv full faith on Mithvi relationship  .. so no third angle can break them ... all these third angles will only test their love and nothing else

Also to run a show we do need supporting characters in the show .. show cannot run forever only with 2 leads .. so i dont mind these supporting chyaracters which can spice up the show 😳
Adally thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I hv full faith on Mithvi relationship  .. so no third angle can break them ... all these third angles will only test their love and nothing else

Also to run a show we do need supporting characters in the show .. show cannot run forever only with 2 leads .. so i dont mind these supporting chyaracters which can spice up the show 😳

jyoti di .. ..but can't bear her 😕 

& junoon has lots of characters ..they can use them properly but all time only new entries ðŸ¤¢

they can bring back lakhan & kalki .. explore the characters of khanna family ..but yeh kyun huhh matlab only love traingle hi story h ðŸ¥±

Edited by liza81 - 11 years ago