Arshi FF:Arshi's Life - Ch 66 & 67 on Page 149 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
@ jenny... thanks dear... yes.. hahaha... u will know it dear... u r welcome... ðŸ˜‰

@ anu17.. oh thank u dear..  ðŸ˜Š

@ angeldream14.. thanks a lot dear.. yup u r rite... ðŸ˜›

@ sanz.. she will dear.. thanks... ðŸ˜‰

@ amri123.. hehehe.. yes.. u r rite.. thanks dear.. u r welcome..  ðŸ˜›

Chapter 9

When the clients' meeting was over, Arnav moved towards her. She felt nervous. But without talking to her he walked past winking her which made her to stand rooted to her ground. She couldn't believe that he actually winked her. She felt something bad in her stomach. She returned to her cubical and looked up and found him smirking at her. Then her intercom rang and after answering it she kept it. Then she took some files and moved towards the stairs as Harish wanted to see her. She kept looking at him and felt something is surely wrong. While Arnav thought "Now you will know it" with a smirk.

When she entered Harish's cabin, she saw him so much happy.

Khushi: Sir... (She smiled with confusion)

Harish: Haan Khushi... Thanks a lot... (He smiled lovely)

Khushi: For what Sir... (She asked not knowing anything)

Harish: For convincing Arnav... (He smiled again)

Khushi: Sir... actually... (She tried to tell him but stopped by Harish)

Harish: I know... You are a smart girl... You can handle anything... (He's so proud of her)

Khushi: (She swallowed her words watching him so happy)

Then Harish told her abot Arnav's plan. Khushi is shocked as she has now known the reason behind his smirks and of course that wink.

Khushi: Sir... But am your PA... (She tried to escape as she's scared now)

Harish: Yeah... I know Khushi... actually am giving my PA to him for just three days...

Khushi: (She thought "three days... You are so dead Khushi...")

Harish: Khushi... be his PA for three days... Try to impress him... in your works...  (He looked at her lovely)

Khushi: Sir...

Harish: Also this will make him to stay in Delhi...  (He became serious suddenly)

Khushi: (Watching him like that) Okay Sir... (As she couldn't do anything... just wanted to help her Sir)

Harish: Oh thank you Khushi...  Am sure you can handle him... Good luck... (Saying this he touched her head affectionately)

She smiled and left his cabin with heavy heart. She is totally lost thinking abot how she's going to handle him and reached her cubical. When she looked up he's staring her with a wicked smile thinking "I will make you to apologize". She tried to be normal. But everyone came to know abot this and started to worry abot her. Adi, NK and Lavanya reached her cubical and tried to cheer her up. She forced a smile though she didn't know how she's going to handle him.

She handed every detail to Harish and Anuj along with Lavanya. Then when she's abot to leave the office her intercom ringed. She picked it and heard "To my cabin... now...". His voice is so clear for her and she moved after keeping that intercom. She's scared a bit of what's going to happen. She knocks and gets in. Arnav closed the door which increased her fear more. Then he closes the gap behind her and also he sensed her nervousness.

With a smirk, he said "Are you scared to work under me" near her ear. Her heart started to beat heavily to his closeness. She tried to say something but nothing came out. He enjoyed the affect on her due to his closeness.

Arnav: If you are scared... then apologize for your doings... (He looked at her ear ring which danced in her fear)

Khushi: (She turned to face him)

Arnav: I will leave you without any hurtings... (He smirked)

Khushi: No... Am not scared... (She said steadily looking his eyes)

Arnav: (Stunned with her reply) Okay... then take a deep breathe... as you can't even breathe under me... (With his furious look)

Khushi: (She tried to be bold and looked him)

Arnav: Here... go through these files... (Saying this he handed abot five files to her from the table)

Khushi: (She looked him confusingly)

Arnav: I will say what you have to do with these... tomorrow...  (He smirked thinking that this will keep her awake almost the whole night)

Holding the files she came out of his cabin and reached her cubical. Arnav stared her from his cabin. He's surely lost in her. She took her bag and taking the key of her scooty she left her cubical glancing him lastly. Arnav thought "Khushi... You will not forget what am upto till your life..."

She thought "Khushi... don't be scared... Devi mayya is always with us... we have to prove him that he's wrong and also we have to help Harish Sir" She tried to be calm though she's scared like hell.

When she reached home, she looks at her mom and dad's photos. She thinks abot them.  Buwaji comes near to her as Lavanya arrived a bit earlier and told everything abot Arnav to her. Khushi looks at Buwaji. She's sad...

Khushi: Buwaji... if mom and dad is with me now... then i would be much happy than this... rite... (She's worried abot working under Arnav)

Buwaji knows that this new issue is disturbing her a lot. She just hugs and makes Khushi's head to rest on her shoulder. Lavanya just watched them. Then...

Buwaji: I think... i should remove these snaps from here... (Saying this she removes Shashi and Garima's photos from the wall and takes them to her room)

Khushi: Buwaji... (She tries to stop her but in vain)

Buwaji felt relieved that atleast this will reduce her worries. 

it is cool update... and I have a feeling that this snaps ws some proof to Arnav 
my mind is not surely working these days... so sorry if it is a wrong guessing 
woah Arnav made her his PA...thts becoming better nd better...
plz give longer updates...jst love to read this story
loved it

but he is too rude n mean

poor khushi
Awww, Khushi Missing Her Parents :( Hope Khushi Shuts Up Arnav With Her Work ðŸ˜³
hey
great update
i cant believe Arnav has already started being mean
and Khushi seems genuinely scared
hope she hangs in there
and the ending was a little sad
clearly Khushi misses her parents
thanks for the PM 😊 
Aww poor Khushi...Arnav is being horrid already...okaii what buaji did with the photos has raised questions...i think that Khushi is missing here parents...OMG Di i think i understand why buaji took the photos down after hearing about Arnav...cos he might come to know that chintu is alive right...cant wait for the next update 
Jenny x
@ anu17.. yup.. u r rite.. hahah thanks dear... ðŸ˜‰

@ myanastasia18... hehee.. yes.. sure dear.. thank u... ðŸ˜Š

@ angeldream14.. yup.. he's so so rude dan d original show.. u will know dat in d upcoming posts... thanks dear...  ðŸ˜ƒ

@ sanz.. yes dear.. she will.. thanks dear... ðŸ˜‰

@ amri123.. yes.. she's.. u r welcome dear.. thanks... ðŸ˜Š

@ jenny... ummm.. lets see.. whether ur guess is rite or wrong..  thank u dear... ðŸ˜›

@ khanmadiha.. ha thanks dear... ðŸ˜Š
Chapter 10

After having dinner, Khushi picks her files and started to go through that. Lavanya felt sad for her and remained calm. Then Lavanya went to sleep. Lavanya woke up with a jerk. She watched the time. It's 2.30am. Suddenly she thought of Khushi and came to her room. Khushi is so lost in those files. She's really exhausted. Lavanya went and came with two cups of tea. She handed one to her. On seeing that Khushi felt so relieved as she desperately wanted that. Sipping it she finished her files and went to sleep at 3am. Lavanya touched her head and left her with the cups.

There Arnav is so happy thinking that his plan is going to work. He thought abot how to torture her so that she can apologize to him. He had a victorious smile that she would be awake going through those files. Then he thought to sleep. But her face flashed making him to turn and toss with closed eyes. Then when he checked the time it showed 3 in the morning. "Damn it... I thought to make her sleepless... but now i couldnt sleep" he thought furiously. He didnt know why she's disturbing him so much. "Khushi... You will pay for this too..." saying this aloud he turned to sleep.

"Khushi..." hearing her name, she woke with a jerk. There Lavanya felt relieved in waking her finally.

Khushi: Lavanya... What is it? (She asked rubbing her eyes)

Lavanya: Khushi... It's 7am... (She spilled)

Khushi: What... (Saying this she stood on her bed in shock)

Lavanya: Yes...

Khushi: Why didnt you wake me earlier? (She got down from the bed)

Lavanya:  What... ask Buwaji... she will tell you for how long am trying to wake you... (They were standing as if they were going to fight)

Khushi: Am tired yaar... Devi Mayya... he will come sharply... (She started to bite her nails)

Lavanya:  Nothing to worry... i know you are tired... go and get ready... today i will drive the scooty...

Khushi: Okay... (Saying this she went to take bath)

Khushi didnt had her breakfast properly. She ate here and there and waved bye to Buwaji. Both reached the office by 8.30am. She kept everything ready in his cabin and reached her cubical. She sat and prayed her Devi Mayya and then checked her files. Suddenly she heard his voice. She stood and said "Good morning... Sir" brightly without noticing that he's actually talking in his bluetooth. For few seconds he forgot where he is as she looked so pretty in her long skirt. She looked like this...

Then hearing the voice in his ear, he came back to sense saying "Yeah..." Khushi looked tense as she thought he's going to yell at her. But he silently threw a stare again and took his stares. Khushi blinked her eyes not knowing whether to smile as he didnt scolded her or cry thinking what's going to happen next. Adi and NK came towards her and waved their hands in front of her. "Hey" they said together. She smiled looking at them.

Adi: Just keep that smile... whatever happens today... (He winked friendly... she nodded)

NK: Stay strong... (Saying this they went to their cabin)

Harish and Anuj had already left to Mumbai early in the morning. Anuj has already told Lavanya to help Adi for these three days. She's so happy as if flying in the air just opposite to Khushi's condition. Arnav watched Khushi from his cabin. When she sat relaxly in her chair, he smiled wickedly "Khushi... Your time starts now..." saying this he picked his intercom. "With that files... to my cabin... now" she can hear that "now" without the intercom as he yelled so loudly. Everyone worried abot her.

Keeping that intercom she picked those files and ran towards his cabin. She knocked and entered the lion's cage. He looked her from head to toe with a smirk. She had no ways to stop him staring like that. He extended his hand sitting in his chair and said "Files". She moved a bit towards him to hand over the files. When she's abot to give he said "Keep it with you..." She stood confusingly thinking if he didnt want those files then why did he extended his hand. Her thoughts were interrupted by his stern voice "Make a power point presentation for each file... I need it within an hour..." She looked him. "Am sure an hour is enough for you... as you have gone through those files... did you..." saying this he looked her sharply. "Yes Sir..." saying this she held those files and left his cabin thinking "Khushi... be strong... you can do this..."

She reached her cubical and started to work looking the time again and again. He stared her from his cabin thinking "Wow... this is going to be much interesting" he smirked. Within an hour, she finished her presentation and knocked his cabin. She entered hearing his voice. She said the location of her presentation. He opened in his laptop and he's actually impressed with her work as it was so apt. But his brain smirked with another plan. He started to shout at her saying "What is this Khushi... did you checked these figures..." She said "Yes Sir"

Arnav: I dont think that these figures are correct... go and check with the files... (He's furious)

Khushi: But Sir... I... (She couldn't complete her words as)

Arnav: I said... go... (He shouted in the mid of her words)

Arnav actually saved her presentation. She came and sat in her cubicle to check with that files. Arnav looked her and waited for her to sit. Next second, her intercom conveyed "Bring that file to my cabin". She ran with that file. Getting that file he said "I didnt like this background colour... try some other colours".  Nodding she came to her cabin and sat. She tried with different colours. Her intercom said "Did you finished... my cabin". She ran and showed him the slides with different backgrounds. He said "You can go now..." without looking at her. She came back and sat. Next second "Who will get this file" came his voice after that ring. Again she ran and got the file and came to her place. Everyone is just watching her and felt pity for her. "Bring that 3rd file"... she ran and stood before him. "I dont want this file... get that 5th one" this time she ran and stood with all the files. "Sir which one you want" she said calmly though she's annoyed by his behaviour. "Do you think you are smart" he looked her. "What" she replied. "Go" he said after picking a file from her. But she waited there. He noticed her and said "What".

"Nothing Sir... Just thought you will remember something to make me come here again... so i waited" She finished nervously as Arnav has stood and walked towards her.  With a smirk he closed the gap between them while Khushi tried to move back but hit a couch and fell on that. She's shaking now as he leaned towards her holding the couch. "Are we paying to you for just standing in my cabin..." She nodded instantly like "No". Then he stood and said "Then go..." he yelled. Thats it... Khushi tried to get up and ran out of his cabin. He turned and smiled not knowingly. Again Khushi is knocking his door. "What" he shouted changing his expressions. Nervously she said "Files" pointing them where she had dropped when she fell on the couch. Before he could utter anything she hurriedly collected them and ran towards her cubical with heavy breaths.