AD - I'm choosy about my characters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I want to do films, but I am extremely choosy about my characters, says Aniruddh Dave!

Yesterday at 01:50pm

Aniruddh Dave, who is presently seen in Zee TV's Housewife alongside Suhasi Dhami, started off his career as a theatre actor. He debuted on screen withRajkumar Aryan, followed by a character role in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki.

He then played the rebellious rake Indu Singh in Ruk Jaana Nahin aired on Star Plus. Aniruddh's present role is quite on the lines of Chulbul Pandey aka Salman Khan from Dabangg. When asked about the similarity, Aniruddh says, "You could say, I respect Salman as an actor, but I'm not inspired by him. Salman has his distinct style and if someone's inspired me for this new show it has to be Vinod Khanna for his devil-may-care attitude and the way he'd essay a cop's role. I've seen some of Vinodji's films and followed some of his reel traits for this role". 

Every TV actor nurtures the dream of entering into films and Aniruddh comes as no exception to this rule. He said, "I have done many TV shows and undoubtedly the experience has been very good. Personally, I don't think there's a huge difference between the small screen and big screen because these days both mediums are equivalent to each other in terms of recognition, reach and creative satisfaction. I want to do films at some point, but I am extremely choosy about my characters. I am looking forward to doing meaningful roles in Bollywood someday. There are some offers in the pipeline so hopefully you'll see me in a big budget film by this year or next year.

When asked if gets insecure owing to the rising competition on TV, Aniruddh shared, "The television industry is really flourishing and you have talented newcomers joining it every other day, so there's lots of competition, but that's okay. An actor's life is very turbulent and there are highs and lows. One needs to be a complete professional and strike a balance between one's personal and professional life to retain one's sanity and survival in showbiz".

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i will be the first to watch his movies...