-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
There is something very special today !

Visha: Guys...It's a special day today.
Sharon: Really? But why?
Amit: Yeah... it is
Visha: Because its the day to celebrate someone special's day.
Sharon: Huh?

*Everyone stares at Sharon*

Visha: Are you really not able to guess yet? Ermm
Amit: Its someone's birthday Wink
Visha: Yes, another guess. The person's name has Dhami
Sharon: OMG Visha! How could i forget! Happy Birthday to you!!

*Sharon hugs Visha while everyone is like 'What's going on??'

Visha: Sharon.. Sharon... It is someone's Birthday and the person's name has Dhami but its not MINEEE... Mine is not in April Confused
Amit: Come on Sharon, you can do it!
VishaAlright, if we reveal, you have a punishment. You have to do all the decorations ALONE Cool
Sharon: Meri Bhagwan Ki Kasam, what sort of test is this for me Cry

*Sonali who have been hearing everything enters in*

Sonali: I heard everything guys. Can i just announce it? Big smile
Amit: Here she comes! Don't reveal!
Sonali: I am all excited to reveal it Dushman!

*Sonali and Amit starts arguing*

Anu: Alright guys, please no more fights and guessing's. Today is our Suhasi's Birthday Big smile
Visha: The cat is finally out of the bag
Sharon: I actually knew it but just pretended to see all of your reactions ROFL

Whattt???

*Everyone chases Sharon*

Visha: Alright guys, now we have to keep this as a surprise for Suhasi. So lets make a plan.
Amit:  But how? 
Sharon: How about playing treasure hunt? Give Suhasi clues making her wonder what is it and throw the surprise?
Visha: Brilliant! Lets work on it Thumbs Up

And here we go... Big smile

Surpriseee 

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaJaiprilatchimepersaudmy.princessPVNewsletterPVAaryanExpress.aliyah.heart1vesukumari3ArtiKaranPrasadTeriGalliyan.munnihyderabadprema_ksseven_stars---Shweta----PurpleHeart-ryukie-pranjal-Simz786*mystic.moon*hide-Nirvana-Alyaa_27fatima15KittuPratzzvampires-lover--Iqra--Ameeraalikhanstarsanjana-Gaganjot-scarletteblueOhmyjerryworldCrazzyBusyWhite_lilyAASUSbubblygal1711faria86Little_Mermaid.-Alina.Sandy-Naznneeiillzaaratqkahkashansakina-WhiteGirl-Zehnaseeb.-Muskii-ak75karsuhSonali.SSwastikAshNido_not_disturbalicia.-chamkilli--wintergreen-dolly10--Udhay--..tanya..harshdbMadhuri53_Sparkles_Ms.S.K.Cutiepie Rani-chrys-love_karanabha.King-Of-Kings.Amrita.sahil70

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{Happy Birthday SUHASI DHAMI -The Queen of Smiles}" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
The name is Suhasi

'Live and let live' because when you experience so many phases, its then you realize what life is. According to me don't think about tomorrow, live today to the fullest.'- Suhasi Dhami

"She has a very adorable smile'
"She's a beautiful person"
"She is hot"
"She's a fabulous dancer"
"She is a versatile actress
"She is such a sweetheart"

Above are some of the things that people have to say about Suhasi.

The Queen of Smiles

Smile Suhasi, 
Smile you land of finesse, 
Smile for your shining beauty, 
Smile and keep on smiling.

Smile you land of waters
Smile and show your happy tears
Smile, for nothing have you to fear
Smile and your echoes shall reach far.

Smile for the cuteness of your culture, 
Smile and let your silent smile Speak volumes, 
Smile for the entire world to envy you.

When hailstorms start falling
And trees and waters turn stiff white
Smile, smile until the winter
Pause you smiling.

Born on April 28th as Suhasi Goradia, Suhasi Dhami is a beautiful talented actress. Her mother, Lata Goradia is also a well known theatre artist and Suhasi was use to attend her mother's stage shows in her childhood days.

(From Left : Suhasi Dhami and Jaisheel Dhami)

Suhasi is a trained classical dancer as well as singer. She has even performed 'Bharatnatyam' dance form on stage. With having ambition of making it big someday,  She finally made her portfolio and came to Mumbai. She got a chance to act in the Star Plus daily soap titled Antariksha and she started off her acting career on small screen. The show did well among the audience and her performance in the serial was also greatly appreciated by the people. Suhasi then went on to do another serial titled Ek Chabi Hai Pados Mein which aired on Star Plus. The show went on to become a big hit among the audiences. 

Besides doing serials, She also did several ad films too for several brands. However Suhasi became a household name after her she was signed up to worked in the TV serial Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli under the banner of Rajshri Productions, which was telecast on Zee TV. The show became a hit and got success. Suhasi also has a sense of humour which she often shares with her on screen Karan V Grover and she also appeared in the comedy series Kahani Comedy Circus Ki on Sony TV.

Post the end of Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, Suhasi Dhami had also done many shows in places like South Africa and Guyana with her YMGGK co-star Karan V Grover and they have had huge crowd for them. 

Suhasi was also part of the Sunday's India Day Parade that took place in New Jersey where Suhasi was the grand marshal of the event. Her presence at the event certainly made all the people there happy as she has huge fan base in New Jersey too thanks to her YMGGK serial.

Just when everyone was waiting for Suhasi's return to the tellyscreen, she returned back on Zee TV with her new serial titled 'Aaj Ki Housewife Hai, Sab Jaanti Hai' taking the title character of Sona where she plays a journalist who turns housewife post her marriage to Kanhaiya (Annirudh Dave) to set things right in the house.

Suhasi have never really discussed about her personal life before. But Suhasi recently participated in the reality dance show Nach Baliye with her husband Jaisheel Dhami who is her long time love Jaysheel Dhami who is an IT Engineer by profession and he also happens to be the brother of popular actress Drasti Dhami who is Suhasi's sister in law. 

Upon her marriage to Jaysheel, she took the surname of Dhami to whom we all now know her as Suhasi Dhami. Through the show, we got to see Suhasi's relationship with her husband up and close making many love them together as a couple.

Suhasi Dhami and Drashti Dhami are sister in laws where Drashti Dhami is a popular Indian Television actress from the serial Madhubala. Suhasi and Drashti share a cute relationship of sisters then strange relationship that mostly the sister in laws share. They both are childhood friends and now they are relatives as Suhasi got married to Drahti's brother Jaysheel.

SONGS PLAYED AND REASON: 

JIYA RE : BECAUSE THIS SONG DESCRIBES SUHASI'S NATURE IN REAL WHERE SHE IS BUBBLY, FUN AND LOVES FREEDOM IN ACHIEVING HER DREAMS.

PAYAL MERI : THE REASON FOR THIS SONG IS THE FACT THAT ITS A MADHURI SONG AND MADHURI IS SUHASI'S IDOL AND THIS IS ONE OF HER FAVORITE SONG. SHE INFACT ALSO PERFORMED A SMALL BIT OF THIS SONG IN NACH BALIYE 5.

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

latchimepersaudPVNewsletterPVAaryanExpressFrozyangelkisssharon5heart1ArtiKaranPrasadkumari3TeriGalliyan.munnihyderabadprema_ks---Shweta---tharanii-pranjal-*mystic.moon*Alyaa_27OmaRamdassvampires-lover-Nirvana---Iqra--Ameeraalikhanstarsanjanaak75karsuh-Alina.Sandy-Nazdo_not_disturbOhmyjerryworldCrazzyBusyfaria86-WhiteGirl-bubblygal1711White_lilyAASUSMadhuri53Cutiepie RaniMs.S.K.harshdb--Udhay---wintergreen-_Sparkles_dolly10love_karanabha.King-Of-Kingssahil70.Amrita.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2684/2684574fzw02g7gad.gif

Who motivated and the reason for who you are today?

Its my mother. I attributes all her success in life to the moral and values she received from my mother.  I love my mom because of her protective, understanding, caring and supportive nature. 

How did acting happen to you?

I basically was into dancing and my mother was a Gujarati theater actor. I used to always go and watch her plays as I liked them. Then I clicked a portfolio and started giving auditions. I initially started with ads first and then landed up doing shows too.

How do you feel about returning back on Zee TV playing a housewife?

I am extremely glad to be back on Zee TV with my role of Sona in 'Housewife Hai ... Sab Jaanti Hai'. The very premise of the show excites me as I feel strongly about the subject

How different is your character in 'Housewife Hai.. Sab Jaanti Hai' from Abha?

Playing the feisty and spunky Sona will be quite a departure for the actress from her previous portrayal of the Rajshri-style idealistic beti. Sona is a journalist who consciously decides to leave her job and be a housewife on getting married. The show wakes viewers up to the fact that being a housewife is not just a respectable choice but a challenging job that calls for resourcefulness, creativity and tact. In fact, the show captures how housewives can teach even the world's biggest CEOs the art of multi-tasking! The show will explore how she applies her intelligence to being a smart housewife, plays her cards well and sets an otherwise dysfunctional family back on track! 

After YMGGK ending in 2012, 2013 seems to be Suhasi's comeback and that too with two shows at the same time namely Nach Baliye and Housewife. What is your take on it?

2013 has brought in a lot of happiness in my life. It's fun and challenging to balance between both the shows. This industry has given me a lot. Talking about my show let me tell you that I took up Housewife because I loved the concept. Though it is a saas bahu show, but it has a different concept and blends with a comic tadka

You recently also participated in Nach Baliye with your husband. How was the experience?

Taking part in a dance reality show and dancing normally are two completely different ballgames. Out here you really have to push the envelope with different concepts. Along with that there is always the added pressure of getting the right comments and good voting percentages as well.

How do you feel to have your husband participating with you on the show with the fact that your husband is a non dancer?

I am here because I am part of the industry. Having said that though my husband is not from the industry he is also getting support due to his hard work. All you need after all is a stepping stone.

You are currently doing the show Housewife. I'm sure you can cook well, do tell us about your first cooking experience and what was the dish?

Caramel Custard was the very first dish that I made. I prepared it with the help of the instructions given on the packet of Caramel Custard powder which I had purchased. It had turned out to be a very yummy dish and since then I prepare it quite often.

If you could be invisible for a day you would 

Can I get into the shoes of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and live her life. I would like to reject certain offers from the producers telling them I want the best (laughs).

Best advice you ever received? 

Actually my uncle always keeps me telling that I should concentrate on one thing rather than juggling between multiple things because as a kid I was into dancing and singing and lots of other stuffs.

You have already done Nach Baliye with your husband Jaisheel. If you were given a chance to participate in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, would you accept? 

Yes of course, because Madhuri Dixit is the judge and she is my idol.

Which is the quote that you follow in life?

'Live and let live' because when you experience so many phases, its then you realize what life is. According to me don't think about tomorrow, live today to the fullest.

What would you like to say to your show viewers?

I love them all, they have been very honest and faithful to the show and I really appreciate that. Their love and support makes us actors work  harder and we try and fulfil their expectations. In other words 'They are our supporters and make us what we are today'. Thank you all and love you all.

[TAKEN FROM VARIOUS SUHASI DHAMI'S INTERVIEW]

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

latchimepersaudPVNewsletterPVAaryanExpressangelkisssharon5heart1ArtiKaranPrasadTeriGalliyan.munnihyderabad---Shweta---*mystic.moon*Alyaa_27-Nirvana-KittuPratzz--Iqra--Ameeraalikhanstarsanjanaak75karsuhdo_not_disturb-Alina.Sandy-Nazkahkashansakina-WhiteGirl-faria86OhmyjerryworldAASUSbubblygal1711CrazzyBusyWhite_lilyCutiepie RaniMadhuri53_Sparkles_-wintergreen---Udhay--dolly10harshdblove_karanabha.King-Of-Kingssahil70.Amrita.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Aek Chaabi Hai Pados Mein 

Suhasi's next show was Aek Chaabi Hai Pados Mein which aired on Star Plus for two years where she played Double Role in the show as Urmi and Urmila opposite well known actor Varun Badola.

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 

Suhasi then landed the role of a lifetime under Rajshri Productions for the serial Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli as the Abha. Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli tells the story of how a girl who is used to luxury had to adapt to changes once they lose their house and return to the same house for work and eventually falling in love with the song of the new owner of the house, Swarn Bhavan who is also her father's nemesis. How Karan and Abha face each problems together  forms the story for this serial.

Housewife Hai.. Sab Jaanti Hai 

Fresh after playing Abha which Suhasi had played for over two years, Suhasi came back in a new role playing Sona. Sona is a character different from Abha where Sona is a journalist who turns a housewife after her marriage to set things right in her in law's house. Initially, ardent fans took some time to accept Suhasi as Sona since they were too used of seeing her as Abha for over two years. And slowly, Sona Bahu started becoming a household name and once again, Suhasi has another winning role.

Nach Baliye 5 

Suhasi have always wanted to participate in dancing competition and this time, she has the support of her husband Jaisheel Dhami, brother of Drasti Dhami who is a non dancer and an engineer by profession. They started their journey getting good praises and comments from the judges and they made it into the finals and eventually coming at 4th place.

Vaade Kavaali 

She then acted in Telegu movie 'Vaade Kavaali' opposite actor Sri Ram and this movie was also shot in Malaysia becoming her movie stint in the film industry.

Haage Summane 

Suhasi's next movie is a Kannada film titled Haage Summane with Kiran Srinivas is a 2008 Kannada film directed by Preetham Gubbi , which was dubbed into Telugu as Manasu Pilichindi. The film released nationwide on 26 December 2008 and Suhasi played the role of Khushi in the movie.

Aasman Ke Music Video 

Humsafar is the second album of playback singer "KK" (Krishnakumar Kunnath), released in January 2008. The music was composed by KK himself and lyrics were by Mehboob in Hindi, and KK in English.The album has a fun-filled romantic number - "Aasman Ke", featuring the singer and a south Indian model, Suhasi Goradia Dhami, in the video.

Comedy Circus 

Suhasi had also appeared on Comedy Circus where the show  is a reality-based comedy show that brings India's TV celebrities to perform with professional comedian partners on a highly competitive and challenging stage

Ram Leela 

Known for her dancing skills, Suhasi played Urmila in Life OK's Ram Leela which had actor Ajay Devgan as the narrator of this story as a grieving wife where her husband Laxman is leaving her back for Vanvas.

Zee TV's 20th Birthday 

Having played the famous role Abha in Zee Tv's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, Suhasi had also participated in Zee TV's 20th Birthday before Housewife Started where she danced for Om Shanti Om.

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

latchimepersaudPVAaryanExpressPVNewsletterangelkisssharon5heart1ArtiKaranPrasadTeriGalliyan.munnihyderabadryukiePriyyanka*mystic.moon*Alyaa_27KittuPratzz-Nirvana---Iqra--Ameeraalikhanstarsanjanaak75karsuhdo_not_disturb-WhiteGirl--Alina.Sandy-Nazfaria86AASUSbubblygal1711White_lilyCrazzyBusyOhmyjerryworldMs.S.K.Cutiepie Raniharshdb_Sparkles_Madhuri53tabby999--Udhay---wintergreen-love_karanabha.King-Of-Kings.Amrita.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Favourite Beti - Nominated (2010)
  Favourite Popular Face (Female) - Nominated (2010), 
Favourite Popular Face (Female) + Special Honor - Nominated (2011) 
Zee Parivaar Ka Favourite Naya Sadasya (Female) - Won (2009) 
Favourite Behen - Won (2010)
Favourite Beti - Won (2011).

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 29 April 2013 at 4:10am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

latchimepersaudPVAaryanExpressPVNewsletterangelkisssharon5ArtiKaranPrasadSparklesDBTeriGalliyan.ryukiePriyyanka*mystic.moon*Alyaa_27-Nirvana---Iqra--starsanjanaAmeeraalikhanak75karsuhdo_not_disturbkahkashansakina-WhiteGirl-nneeiillSandy-Naz-Alina.faria86bubblygal1711AASUSWhite_lilyCrazzyBusyOhmyjerryworldCutiepie RaniMs.S.K.harshdbMadhuri53love_karanabha.King-Of-Kingssahil70.Amrita.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Ever know what is Suhasi's desire? Its none other than Dancing. Well, we don't blame her. Perhaps its already a talent in herself since her mother itself is a Dancer. Any guesses who her dancing idol is? Well, its none other than Madhuri Dixit Wink 

Suhasi had also participated in Boogie Woogie when she was younger but she was not selected back then. Years later, she appeared again and mesmerized the judges with her dancing making them regret why didn't they select her years back.

Occasionally, Suhasi also dances on various Zee's shows and even for awards shows.

Fans of Suhasi had made these simple but beautiful videos, do take sometime to watch them Smile

Suhasi is a very jovial and playful person in real contrast to her on screen serious and disiplined bahu. Don't believe? Do watch these videos and see the fun side of Suhasi LOL

Suhasi have done many ad's in Tamil and Hindi before. Below is some of the ads which Suhasi have done :

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

PVNewsletterPVAaryanExpresslatchimepersaudangelkisssharon5ArtiKaranPrasadSparklesDBTeriGalliyan.PriyyankaAlyaa_27-Nirvana-KittuPratzzAmeeraalikhan--Iqra--starsanjanaak75karsuhdo_not_disturb-Alina.Sandy-Nazfaria86AASUSWhite_lilyCrazzyBusyOhmyjerryworldCutiepie RaniMs.S.K.harshdbMadhuri53-wintergreen-love_karanabha.King-Of-Kingssahil70.Amrita.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Suhasi Oh Suhasi,

You know how much i adore you and look up to you as an idol. And what a year it was. Was really sad when YMGGK went off air last year and i was wondering if you would be coming back and kept waiting for any good news. And we got double treat when we found out that you were doing Nach Baliye and Housewife at the same time. I still enjoy seeing your acting let it be as Abha or Sona, you rock in each role you do. On your birthday, i just want to wish you all the best and may god bless you always. Keep entertaining us always Smile

Dear Suhasi, Many many happy returns of the day. May the day be filled with lots of happiness, cakes,presents AND pasta. You are a fabulous actor, dancer and person and here is wishing you years and years of entertaining us all. 

I wish you fine and simple pleasures 
I wish you a lifetime of laughter 
I wish you all of life's best treasures 
I wish you happily ever after ! 

I came across this poem and thought it suited you perfectly. Its called Bright Joy by Joanna Fuchs. 

On your birthday,
I'm thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering,
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.
May your next birthday find you the same--
glowing from within,
beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.

Happy Birthday to the prettiest actress ever, both inside and out. 

May your Dreams fly high,
May you reach new heights,

May your life be filled with 
        Happiness 
Good luck and lots of smiles

Hope all your Wishes come true and

This Birthday turns out to be 
      as amazing as you.

HAPPY
             BIRTHDAY
                            SUHASI !

Happy Birthday Suhasi 

May Everything Happy
And Everything Bright
Be Yours On Your Birthday
From Morning Till Night.
And Then Through The Year
May The Same Thing Hold True
So That Each Day Is Filled
With Life's Best Things For You!

Wishing you all the best wishes for your special day 

Love from Jesh 

"Balloons & Bubbles"
I am sending your way
Along with good wishes
For A
Happy Birthday.
As your birthday is a special day, A day where you can realize how special you are.
So, here's is wishing you all the special happiness & precious accomplishment that
makes each day excellent in your added year.
Many HappReturns Of The Day Suhasi Dhami

Love Always
Mandy

Happy Birthday Suhasi

So on this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones.  
As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy.
As you look ahead to tomorrow,may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you.

Har lamha apke hothon pe muskan rahe,
Har ghum se aap anjaan rahen,
Jiske sath mehak uthe aapki zindgi,
Hamsha aapke pass woh insan rahe.

flowers and birthday gifts emoticon birthday present emoticon 

Shobhi

This is your special day, 
It has finally come your way! 
I wish you to be happy whatever you do,
And your bday to be lovely - exactly like you!

Happy Birthday Suhasi!

Wish You A Happy Birthday Sushasi Love You Always As Abha. (:

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS TO THE DAY SUHASITongue

YOU ROCKES AS URMI

ABHA BECAME A HOUSEHOLD NAMETongue

AND NOW OUR HOUSEWIFE SONA IS ROCKING Tongue

KEEP SHINING AS A STAR...U ARE A FABULOUS AND TALENTED ACTRESS OF INDIAN TELEVISION...LOVING YOU AS SONA...KEEP ROCKING

Happy Birthday to Suhasi Dhami the most sweetest person in the world.

One more year has passed,you are growing old.Keep your energies full,your dreams alive and level of success high.You will feel young forever.May you have a fantastic birthday with your loved ones.

On your birthday, may you experience joy
On your birthday, may you experience love
On your birthday, may all your dreams come true
On your birthday, may all your desires be filled

As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight
As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright
As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you
And a wish upon a star, made come true

Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul
Happy birthday, to a wonderful you
Happy birthday, to a gentle soul
Happy birthday, to a great you
Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person
Happy Birthday SUHASI
Here is one small gift from me

Happy Birthday Suhasi ,many happy returns of the day ,may god fulfil all your dreams and you reach at ur ultimate desire goals Big smile

Here is A Cake for you :

Happy Birthday SuhasiSmile

Happy BirthDay Quote

Birthday Blessings
Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

Credits

Visha_Dhami - Layout, Contents, Birthday Creation, Name Tags 
gk_09 - Blinky Titles 
JanakiRaghunath - Birthday Creation
Housewife Forum Members - Ideas

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 27 April 2013 at 3:33am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

PVNewsletterPVAaryanExpressArtiKaranPrasadSparklesDBsharon5TeriGalliyan.Ameeraalikhan-Nirvana-starsanjanaak75-Alina.Sandy-NazCrazzyBusyAASUSkarsuhdo_not_disturbOhmyjerryworldMs.S.K.Cutiepie Ranidolly10harshdbMadhuri53love_karanabha.King-Of-Kingssahil70.Amrita.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

PVNewsletterPVAaryanExpressArtiKaranPrasadsharon5starsanjanaAmeeraalikhanAlyaa_27-Nirvana--Alina.AASUSfaria86karsuhOhmyjerryworldCrazzyBusyak75-wintergreen-dolly10harshdbMadhuri53.King-Of-Kingslove_karanabha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top