Arjun

Shree*Riya*Chotu OS ||memories||

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Quite surprisingly Shreekant Sen was unable to focus on his work today. Frustrated with himself he settled himself on the chair of the empty ETF conference room. As he opened his lappy, his eyes settled on an old folder called 'Memories' in his desktop. Unable to control himself he opened it, only to go deep down the memory lane. Thousands of emotions engulfed him as he opened the last picture of the folder'.it the last picture of her, taken exactly 2 days before that horrible incident'...

Riya Mukerjee had an annoyed look on her face, as she looked on while her two best friends bought roadside bhajjia's.  Chandrakant Patil, who still hadn't quite understood his friend's obsession with hygiene offered ' Ek khake toh dekh, ekdum mast hai!'

Riya shook her head and said ' Chotu tujhe toh har khane ki cheez mast he lagti hai' , earning a chuckle from Shree. So they took the packet of Bhajjia's and walked towards the beach.

Unable to stay quite, Riya began ' How can you two have these roadside food,  jaante bhi hoo ki iss mai kitne germs hoote hai ? Statistically speaking 82% log roadside food k wajah se bhimar parte hai'..'

Shree cut her in between and said ' Bas bas meri maa, har jagah apna hygiene ka lecture shuru karna zaruri hai?'  While Chotu continued ' Aur yahah bhi statistics, woh Arjun sir k sath rathte rathte tu kuch zadya he kaam nahi kar rahi?' winking at Shree. Riya rolled her eyes at her friends antics.

Riya then nudged Chotu and said ' Waise uss 11.30 wali k sath kuch baat aage badi'

To which Chotu said dreamily ' Nahi yaar, jabh bhi ussko dekhta hoon , baki sab bhool jaata hoon, and mouh se awaaz he nahi nikalti' Shree grinned at his friend's talk and said ' Usse apne shaddi se pahele zaroor bata dena' And Shree and Riya laughed loudly and gave a Hi-5 to each other, earning a glare from Chotu.

Chotu turned to Shree and said ' waise tu itna khush kiyu hoo raha hai, tujhe toh aab tak koi ladki bhi nahi mili' To which Riya added ' arey iski nazar apni laptop se haate tabhi toh kissi ladki toh dekhega na?' smiling at Chotu.

Shree looked away, and said in a serious voice ' Woh I have secret, actually meri ek girlfriend hai' Riya and Chotu  obviously shocked at this revelation looked at each other. Riya exclaimed loudly ' Kya?? Kaun hai who?? Kab se???' her mouth turning into a perfect 'o' .

Shree taking advantage of the situation, quickly took out a Bhajjia and stuffed it into Riya's mouth. And said ' Belated Happy April fools day guys, and YAYY I did the impossible  Miss Riya Mukerjee ko road side Bhajjia kila diya'

While Chotu burst into laughter at this, Riya stood there, her hands over her mouth with a horrified expression on her face. Quite unable to let go of the chance of having a picture of such a priceless expression of hers , Shree took out his I-Pad and clicked her pic.

The next half an hour passed with Chotu happily gorging on the Bhajjia's while standing near the beach. Riya trying to experiment her martial art skills on Shree, while he was trying to get away from her.

Shree was grinning widely at the memory, laughing to himself when he felt some one tapping his leg, bringing him out from the flashback.

Chotu entered the conference room, only to find his best buddy laughing while looking at his laptop. Unable to control his curiosity, he sat beside him and patted his leg to break his chain of thoughts. Then he peeped into his laptop and saw the picture which tugged his heart.

Shree saw his besty's expression change from a smile to a pained one. He knew that just like him, he also did miss her. He put his hand on his reassuringly. To which Chotu smiled and nodded as if telling ' I am fine'.

Shree sighed and sent a silent prayer to the skies ' Happy Birthday Ri..'

Outside unaware to both the guys a single star twinkled in the cloudy sky, as if flashing her dimpled smile and telling 'Aww, thank you guys' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys this is my first try at writing about anything, so forgive me for boring you with this.

Today i just stumbled on an old pic of my friend's with whom i have not been in touch for five years, and i realized how much did i miss her.

So this is dedicated to everyone who misses there old friends.

"We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet.
Even longer,' Pooh answered."

-A.A Milne

Have a good day friends :D

Edited by -BlazingWater- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foraml thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya os on trio fqiends. Itr nice. Gud.
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was wonderful
thanx for writing
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

its totaly amazing..
U tried sth very diff.
Hats off to you...
And friends are like this..
Last part is most intresting..
The twinkling stars..
Loved soo much.
Thank you fr this os.
Edited by Vampire-queen - 10 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
THAT was utterly cute.. Loved it.. i wish they would keep Riya alive in at least memories, guess not.
DesiiiDivaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautifully written...loved it😊

Piya_Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aah di
riya ki yaad aa gai😭
lovely 
really awesome😃
Edited by lizadavidmm - 10 years ago
NeethuEli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful...Really Beautiful!
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u knw wat ...i generally dun cry reading stuffs ..even if it s dead emotional

but this one shot seriously touched my heart

u wrote it beautifully 

i was on d verge of crying today for d third tym while reading sumthing ...

Just onw word : Beautiful

it was so so so Beautiful 

apt title ...apt story n beutifully written 

Loved it ...

D friendship is one thing which i miss d most in d show 

HUGS 
alee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww... itss so sweet and cutee os..

loved it!!!