Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cardio21

Thanks!! I wanted it to be on a funny note.. I write seriously only when I am super annoyed..

Btw I know u are not crazy about her, but today she nailed it.. For once I have liked her stand in life.. 
And this time she is making total sense, unlike the time she supported bhai in front of chawl role equating a gangster  to a helpless pregnant woman., running from a psycho husband..

ha ha h a.. you are going by the two posts written during very frustrating times .. πŸ˜†

No , no I like MB.. have always liked her.. except for this sultan-MB track.. and her giving him puppy eye looks.. 

her melting down in front of every tom dick and harry was driving me nuts.. πŸ˜ƒ

I loved her today... finally she speaks.. and I can enjoy Rishbala without being guilty of promoting submissive woman theory ..πŸ˜›

My stand is more of.. it is rishbala.. but MB shoudln't go back to him easily.. and i really like sultan ( at least till now) .. but have no intentions of seeing sulbala.. πŸ˜†...unless they are planning a double role of DD πŸ˜›

PS: Each time I read your post, i laugh so hard!!!!.. lovely piece of writing

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

ha ha h a.. you are going by the two posts written during very frustrating times .. πŸ˜†

No , no I like MB.. have always liked her.. except for this sultan-MB track.. and her giving him puppy eye looks.. 

her melting down in front of every tom dick and harry was driving me nuts.. πŸ˜ƒ

I loved her today... finally she speaks.. and I can enjoy Rishbala without being guilty of promoting submissive woman theory ..πŸ˜›

My stand is more of.. it is rishbala.. but MB shoudln't go back to him easily.. and i really like sultan ( at least till now) .. but have no intentions of seeing sulbala.. πŸ˜†...unless they are planning a double role of DD πŸ˜›

PS: Each time I read your post, i laugh so hard!!!!.. lovely piece of writing

Thanks!! But I hope it makes sense... Because I tried to look at the facts,, 
I hate Bhai!! Please don't get offended.. But what the fudge is he doing.. Him trying to prove himself the most chivalrous guy in the town.. I wonder why the feminist squad was not annoyed with his doctrine of man supporting woman,, 

I had a colleague who used to talk about how as a man he respects woman.. I used to get so annoyed.. One day he told me that I didnt like being treated as a woman.. I told him bluntly that I am here not because I am a woman but because I am as capable as u r.. So just cut this crap...!!   It's just me..

And yeah! Madhu needs to work on those puppy face looks,.  I get more annoyed than RK seeing her with bhai..

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

I thought the same initially!! that's why I thought that  Madhu will never hit RK below the belt even when taking revenge.
.. But then few posts made me think on another track.. 

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Thanks!! But I hope it makes sense... Because I tried to look at the facts,, 
I hate Bhai!! Please don't get offended.. But what the fudge is he doing.. Him trying to prove himself the most chivalrous guy in the town.. I wonder why the feminist squad was not annoyed with his doctrine of man supporting woman,, 

I had a colleague who used to talk about how as a man he respects woman.. I used to get so annoyed.. One day he told me that I didnt like being treated as a woman.. I told him bluntly that I am here not because I am a woman but because I am as capable as u r.. So just cut this crap...!!   It's just me..

And yeah! Madhu needs to work on those puppy face looks,.  I get more annoyed than RK seeing her with bhai..

Confession.. I don't agree but its the Bhai para that is hilarious.. All sultan haters would just love that para...

It makes sense ( in pieces πŸ˜‰.. but don't want to go into the dissection.. difference of opinion would always be there)...

And to your point, πŸ‘.. I agree 100%.. Respecting woman doesn't mean they need free rides and sympathies.. or that men can demean their achievements by calling it promoting equality or 'respecting females".. or favoring them with opportunities..

A woman is very much capable..can fight on fair grounds and achieve.. but then guess male egos are still working on accepting competition..

Lastly, for all the feminists, women are not without flaws either..

FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a wonderful post @cardio21 πŸ‘
Firstly would just like to say "Dhanya bhaag hamare ki Sultan tum episode mein nai padhare"
I would also like to request Madhu to stop giving those lovey dovey soft eyed looks to Sultan unless you've fallen for him (please God nooo) and if he is your friend (self proclaimed) don't give him the wrong idea as he already goes tomato red thinking about you.
I think Pads is traumatized as I think her new husband ran away. Even she bugs me with her Savior of the world looks that she gives to Sultan. The righteousness only jumps out from the mother daughter duo when they catch a glimpse of RK, rest of the time even if they look at a pile of bodies left by someone where they stay its like "so rahe hai  sone do" πŸ€ͺ 
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cardio21

Madhu!! Finally, u have me floored.. In ur entire life, this is one of the most sensible missions that u have embarked on thus far..πŸ˜† Not that I am overlooking ur mini ventures for reforming ur hot headed husband and then the post wedding kickass drama we witnessed.. But this one is hands down the best we had... πŸ‘

Your earlier crusades included meaningless tirades against a celebrity for random hit n run cases, annoying parenting lessons for random goons, dim-witted stands for a gangster, and bewildering fights with a complicated heart.. πŸ˜• 
But this one deserves RESPECT!! And thanks again for it was not because of the unwedding disaster.. But against an egomaniac who 'tried to' destroy ur self esteem, and blew it off as a minor tiff!! 😑Now this is the Madhu I wanted to see.. πŸ˜ƒ u made me so proud. More power to you!! πŸ˜Š

Also, i loved it that u didn't lie to RK and told him frankly that u went to Bhai's house.. Good job!! Now, please stop giving soft looks n touches to bhai and stay in my good books forever. πŸ˜Š

RK!! Thanks to u as well.. I was scared that I have to go through the psycho drama again (that's why I read the update first) ,,, but NO! u truly impressed me by just accepting her answer that he went to meet bhai.. I dont understand the real reason behind this sudden change,. But please try to do it more often and next time genuinely πŸ˜‰ 
Now, i don't understand the motive behind it, but was it a good idea to dress up ur wife in something she is not comfortable in? Actually, can be taken both ways..But because she gave in easily, I decide to ignore the negative side. May be u were testing the waters?? U leave us a lot of room to contemplate n justify..πŸ˜‰ 
And she rocked it! Both of u looked great.. Why didnt u think of this idea in happier times..??πŸ˜•
Loved the unique way u complimented ur wife. 😳 And ur ego talk didnt bug me at all, in fact u were trying to be your normal self, which I don't mind as I see it from ur perspective. The stair romance didn't appeal to me at all as both or atleast one of u is FAKING it. 
Now, please man up and accept ur misdoings..!! Because, from what I see ur wife doesn't seem to love u anymore..and u r the only one responsible for this mess..😑

Bhai, u contributed the biggest to my happiness today by giving the episode n pre cap a MISS!! Try to do it more often.. πŸ˜†  Actually, I don't mind ur presence, if u can hold ur teenage horses when u see or think about Madhu.πŸ˜‰ Try to focus on a Rakhi song πŸ˜‰.. And u ll be my favorite, in case u move back to Dubai..

Pads!! You did great by supporting ur daughter.. This is the sanest mission u have helped her in.. Not that I forgive u for turning a blind eye to the entire bhai track!! Looks like u had taken leave of ur senses that time.. But now u r back in businessπŸ˜‰! But I will not overlook the fact that ur definition of righteousness changes according to ur convenience. And u managed to pass on this irritating trait to ur daughter as well..😑 

Won't talk about Dipali, as she annoys me with those chawlbala dialogues.. But Madhu gave her good answers.. πŸ‘ I wish RK for once pretend to throw her out of the house.. It might stop her from repeating her chawlbala, low class, half wife taunts to Madhu .. It bores me to death!!🀒

On another note, as a MEIEJ fan... All I care for is RK n Madhu to be together n happy with each other.. At this point, I realize it's too much to ask for.. But I will rejoice with this 'teaching a lesson track'.. I hope they won't go overboard, as I can't see both of them broken again.. πŸ˜­ 
Let's see what unfolds as long as bhai stays away from Madhu and RK acts more human, I am all game for the upcoming track..

This is strictly my take on today's episode.. My 2cents!! .. Sincerely, no offense meant to any actor or their fans!!

Madhubala Malik Kundra! Now we are talking!!:)

Excellent post.πŸ‘β­οΈ
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Re-read ur entire post...liked it, enjoyed it and agreed with every written word.πŸ‘