Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Preetz-

Happy Belated B'day Asmi..May all your wishes be fulfilled and you have a great year ahead

Koiii nahii thank u preeet😳
asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nidz-

*hmph* Happy Birthday twini <3 Hope u had lots n lots of fun n keep smiling :)

sorry for the delay i m kinda busy wid exams *sigh*

ur busy n still mere liye timw nikala, thank u so much merii jaan🤗
asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazomel

happy birthday asma🥳

may god always bless you

thanks nazomel😳
asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SilentPromises

well dont DIE of shock after seeing me here, I had to come here... for YOU...late already but still :p I dont know how to start...you know you are pretty special and the kind of bond we share is something very very rare and its difficult for me to put everything in this limited place.. We dont talk daily...infact we hardly talk but I know you're just one buzz away and somewhere you also know that I am & will be there for you always.. people say a relationship tends to fade away when you dont talk to someone regularly, I say thats not true always & by knowing someone like you, has really convinced me to accept that friends are made in heaven, we dont have to search or fight for the right ones & YOU ARE THE RIGHT ONE for me 😃 besides, I feel everyone should have a friend like you..just to make them understand what's the difference b/w real & just friends.. I want to hunt & paste our first convo script here but you see its 1 AM here and am too lazy to do that 🤣 but that SB chat we had like 3/4 months back still has its impact on me...you know what am talking about!!! and then the WA on & off convos we have @ odd times :p I dont say usually say, but yes I miss you ...I miss you a whole lot... for no reason... and I STILL WANT TO HEAR YOU ONCE *and you know why? 😃*

^ I am sure this doesnt sound like a birthday msg, but you know I am good for nothing so you have to bear with me anyway 😆 Happy Birthday, belated hi sahee... May God shower you with grace and blessings and just know ILY & SMILE <3

- Aanchal

You know m feeling like reading this msz again n again, m so mesmerized to read this. Who says u need to do lots of things to make someone feel so special, even a para full of ur emotions can  take someone to the top of the wrld * jaha mein hoon abhii*

well, i remember our 1st convo, we were so comfortable wid each other from the very 1st day. hahah!! we were chatting  in 3 AT's at the same time n seriously, tab ur so innocent🤣🤣🤣.

That scrap chat, heheheh!! we are actually so kamini's na😆 i still have those in mine SB😳 n Whatsapp pe aaj tak we havent chatted proper time pe, pata nahiii kyun odd timing hein favour karta hai hume😆😆

I never told bt tu hamesha se sabse special thi, i used to follow every AT jaha tu hotii thi coz tabhii v i used to love chatting wid u n abhi v i really do, Uske baad we both got busy wid someone someone😆 tab thoda connection break hogaya tha.uske baad we both got betrayed 🥺n tootha hrt leke tu mere pass aaye thi🤣 n mein tere pass😔. Yes, we hardly talk but i nvr feel like tu mere saath nahii thiii, i always felt ur wid me😳 n btw, u havnet showed me something  still*galat meaning pe maath jaana*😈

U want to hear from me😲😲😲 btw, i dont know why bata v do khud😆😆. Nooo nooo it actually sounds like a bday msz, unusual wala but full of emotion type❤️ Yes, i do misss u a lot n frankly ur the one jiske saath i can open my hrt out😊

I know how much u hate IF still u came here for me, wat else i want from a fren re, actually, god is kind enough for giving me a fren like you. Thank u soo much for writing such a lovely msz esp mere liye😳😳 n lastly, i love u tooo!!!!

Edited by Cindrella_ - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Cindrella_

thank u so much abhiii🤗

Awwe you're welcome hun !! 🤗🤗❤️
asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Awwe you're welcome hun !! 🤗🤗❤️

Ur sid's AT walii abhii na?
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

thanks nazomel😳

you don't know my name??😲 My name is Naz. I thought we have talked before🤔
Minionite thumbnail

mujhe nahiii aati hai😡

Toh phir kisi se karwa le Avatars & Signature Shop main. Yah toh Fari (OnlyHope) yah phir Rashu (--Rashu--) se karwa le.
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Happy birthday :) have a good year ahead ! :*
asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazomel

you don't know my name??😲 My name is Naz. I thought we have talked before🤔

i remember u n yes we have talked b4😛