Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
well dont DIE of shock after seeing me here, I had to come here... for YOU...late already but still :p I dont know how to start...you know you are pretty special and the kind of bond we share is something very very rare and its difficult for me to put everything in this limited place.. We dont talk daily...infact we hardly talk but I know you're just one buzz away and somewhere you also know that I am & will be there for you always.. people say a relationship tends to fade away when you dont talk to someone regularly, I say thats not true always & by knowing someone like you, has really convinced me to accept that friends are made in heaven, we dont have to search or fight for the right ones & YOU ARE THE RIGHT ONE for me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ besides, I feel everyone should have a friend like you..just to make them understand what's the difference b/w real & just friends.. I want to hunt & paste our first convo script here but you see its 1 AM here and am too lazy to do that ๐Ÿคฃ but that SB chat we had like 3/4 months back still has its impact on me...you know what am talking about!!! and then the WA on & off convos we have @ odd times :p I dont say usually say, but yes I miss you ...I miss you a whole lot... for no reason... and I STILL WANT TO HEAR YOU ONCE *and you know why? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ*

^ I am sure this doesnt sound like a birthday msg, but you know I am good for nothing so you have to bear with me anyway ๐Ÿ˜† Happy Birthday, belated hi sahee... May God shower you with grace and blessings and just know ILY & SMILE <3

- Aanchal
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Pooja-

lagta hai kuch zyada hi excited ho gayi thi b'day ko lekar... and excitement ke karan cam bhul gayi ๐Ÿ˜† 

haan kuch aisa hein :P
asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Happy Birthday dear !! ๐ŸฅณHope you have a wonderful day and a lovely year ahead! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Abhinaya

thank u so much abhiii๐Ÿค—
asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Khushii*

Happy Birthday Asmi!!

thank u khushiii๐Ÿ˜Š
asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: EternalFrission

happy birthday dear

thank u๐Ÿ˜›
asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: P.Kamaljit.Sean

happy birthday

thank u๐Ÿ˜‰
asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: greatsumkum

happy birthday dear

thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mano86

happy bday

thankooo.
asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

You get them done yourself. ๐Ÿ˜†

mujhe nahiii aati hai๐Ÿ˜ก
asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Pooja-

Finally time to unres my comment..
Asmu... sabse pehle to wish you happy wala b'day... pata hai pata hai i am late per kya hota.. kyuki wishes to direct dil se jaate hai ;) having a friend like you is surely a blessing in my life. tough ab we dont talk much but still jab bhi baat karte hai tere sweetness always draws me towards you *not to forget you sweet face jo ki tere se baat karte waqt hamesha mere face ke samne aa jata :P* Remember our old days at arsia AT? those were the days kuch bhi ho jaye i wont forget ever. reason why I continued IF. abhi bhi sometimes I go and read all those conversations and trust me ki ab to mujhe bhi samaj nahi ata what those talks meant, other than that those talk are the golden memories... the way we used to drool over yuvi and just one arsia scene and there were we... *dead* :P how we used to greet each other by welcoming hugs.. arghh I miss those things and above all i miss you and your craziness. Remember our virman and arhi fight? that was gross... we ruined our friendship just for a fictional character.. we were so.. should I call dumb? yeah we were so dumb.. but whatever it was talking to you was worth everything..   hope ki ab we can catch up each other frequently ;) again happy b'day meri jaan ๐Ÿค—

awww!!! thank u for this lamba wala msz at 1st.
   haila, u called me sweet, i thought m the most rude wala gal among all of us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

lol, yeaaa it was yuvi who connected us together, we were like yuvi ka scene aaya n we used to rush to watch that scene, honestly, those days were mine best days in IF too, uske baad i almost stopped spamming, its HHL forum which gave me gem like u n some other.

ahahhaha!! i remember, me n yamu in one team n u n roshu in another team๐Ÿคฃ well dumb v nahii the hum bas apne favs ko leke bahut possessive the๐Ÿ˜†

thank u once again jaanu โค๏ธ