Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharpee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Does anyone know if this movie is playing or coming out in Illinois, USA?? I checked AMC and it is not listed on their website.
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Watched it. The film was satisfying for the most part, the only exception being KJo's portion.The plot of that film is not even remotely connected to cinema. It seemed poinless and half-baked. However, the plot did have the potential to develop into a full-length feature, an intriguing one perhaps, if handled well.I liked all the other stories. Dibakar's portion belonged to a different league altogether. Zoya's was really sweet, and heartwarming. Anurag's was fine too. The performances were extra-ordinary. I particularly liked Nawaz, who is plain marvelous...and Naman Jain. Sadashiv Amrapurkar and VineetKumar alsodeserve special mention.

I was wondering the same reading all the reviews.

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharpee

Does anyone know if this movie is playing or coming out in Illinois, USA?? I checked AMC and it is not listed on their website.

the movie will release internationally only post cannes i.e after the 19th
kjo's movie was the best..loved it completely❤️  = 100
murabba was gud too..it was funny..🤣  = 98
zoya's was okay..  = 75.. I liked it but smth is missing
deebakar's movie was not so good..I didn't find any emotions👎🏼👎🏼 = 10 only for nawazudin's acting..
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

I was wondering the same reading all the reviews.

Right! The only link would be a couple of old Madan Mohan numbers that express the emotional turmoil the lead characters go through. Anyway, I am really surprised that apart from Bharadwaj Rangan, no other critic pointed out the obvious flaws in KJo's short. Everybody wants to be in KJo's good books I guess. 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Bombay Talkies: Opening Weekend Box Office Collections

May 6th, 2013 by Mohar Basu

The experimental anthology film that is dedicated to a very slim part of the urban cine goers, Bombay Talkies' pace is strikingly snail paced. Made on a budget of approx 12 crores, the film earned 1.05 crores at the domestic box office on the opening day. Though the occupancy picked up on Saturday, the film still managed a low collection of 1.75 crores, while Sunday saw the film earning an average amount of 2.25 crores. The film has earned 5.05 crores at the domestic box office so far.

The film with artistic bent is appealing for the celebration of the emotion of cinema, that has been quintessential to the popular culture. Bollywood played an omnipresent role in governing dictates of trends in fashion and style, Bombay Talkies is an omnibus of heart wrenching films created to the hilt of perfection.

Rani Mukerji in Bombay Talkies Movie Stills

The film's performance is expected to improve this week as the response from those who have watched it has been unanimously positive. Though targeted at a limited section of film viewing audiences, it wasn't made with the intention of raking up money but to just commemorate the essence of movies and Bollywood in our otherwise mundane lives. 

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
saw the movie on friday...there was less crowd...it is okay movie...i agree that it is for selective audience.. i only liked zoya's story...rest were nothin gr8..or excitin..may be i m not that kind of intellectual audience...I only watch movies for entertainment..and in that criteria..i didnt find it much appealing to me as an audience...But yes performance wise..Rani was good and Nawazzudin was good too...😊
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like this movie in some part and portion
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shiv Sena and Raj no objection about name of the film...strange

Originally posted by: Lighthearted

Shiv Sena and Raj no objection about name of the film...strange

bal thackray is dead,  raj thackray loves movies😃..raj was scared of bal thackray  only..now he is khulla sher
they don't have any objections to anything, they only wanna scare people who r alone that is y  he only attacked kjo alone...this time there r four of them + viacom 18