Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nawazuddin... Powerhouse performer... Good to see some meaningful films lately...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Anupama Chopra ?@anupamachopra3m

#BombayTalkies is lovely, lyrical, aching. It made me smile and cry. And it made me understand why I love Hindi movies so much. Do watch.

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kalki Koechlin ?@kalkikanmani52m

saw #bombaytalkies last night. is brilliance in proportion to brevity? in that case everyone in bollywood should start making 25min films.

Reema Kagti ?@kagtireema1h

BOMBAY TALKIES is a must watch. Blown away by all the films. Kudos to Karan, Dibaker, Anurag and Zoya.

Sonam Kapoor ?@sonamakapoor1h

The stories were personal and so very indian. I'm so proud of being a part of this film industry. #bombaytalkies

Sonam Kapoor ?@sonamakapoor1h

Saw #bombaytalkies yesterday @kjohar25, dibaker zoya and anurag kashyap are truly the most remarkable film-makers of our time!!

?? ????, Master ??? ?@CilemaSnob11h

Ok, for those who are asking, here is my order DB > KJ > AK = ZA. #BT

Mihir Desai ?@AuteurMark11h

Bombay Talkies is worth checking out. @kjohar25 knocks it out of the park. Wish he does the same w/ his features now. Dibakar is Dibakar :)

Mr. Tea / Chai Kumar ?@SumitPurohit11h

Best part about Bombay Talkies is that it goes beyond Bollywood in its stories. Lovely to see how different relationships are tackled.

Mihir Desai ?@AuteurMark11h

Dibakar's craft is unmatchable. Nawaz is treasure. #BombayTalkies.

Tarun Mansukhani ?@Tarunmansukhani11h

BOMBAY TALKIES is what movies are made of. The 4 films make u laugh cry dance n most importantly.. they make u dream. Way to go @ashidua_fue

There is this wide long shot in DB's film where Nawaz performs alone. Enough to tell you how good a filmmaker Dibakar B is. #BombayTalkies

Of all the 4 stories in #BombayTalkies @kjohar25's is the most complex. From the first shot you know you are watching a different KJo film.

Sonam GIPPI Nair ?@chink_ster2h

Saw the amazing Bombay Talkies last night!! 4 bold and brilliant films! Watch it and tell me which one was your favourite!!

Edited by chocolover89 - 10 years ago
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I though KJo will be trashed but but but... I think his part is being commendably accepted and being loved! Good to see KJo experimenting and trying smething different from so called candle floss stuffs ( I love them though :p )
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'm genuinely surprised that people think Karan was second to Dibaker...brevity is not his forte and neither is the KANK style story he picked. 
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ok...so dibakar nd nawaaz's one is the best...!!...gonna watch it on DVD someday...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Happy for Dibakar and Nawazuddin 👏
DianaPrince thumbnail
will watch it for nawaz Edited by LadyDabangg - 10 years ago
pari_roxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dibaker's seemed the best from the trailer itself
Zoya is so damn overratedEdited by pari_roxx - 10 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
ShoDebhaa De ?@Shobhaa
4m

Ravishing Rani! To quote from KJo's brave film,she has a mangalsutra around her neck and Kamasutra in her eyes! Mukherjee is seriously sexy.