Twilight

IMPORTANT - Junior/ Senior CCs - Please Read!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Hello Friends,

This is a very important message to all Crazy Creatives!  As the new Crazy Creatives join us, let us give them a warm welcome Hug!

Here are some important threads I want all of you to read through:

This thread addresses many content including

- Code of Conduct
- Commitment (Penalty, etc.)
- Expectations
- Sub Teams
- Sub Team Captains
- Monthly Calendar
- Monthly Feedback
- Monthly Activities

All of you are required to go through all the content and familiarize yourself, as often times in the past, many members breached the rules time and again, and claimed to not know the rules despite them being posted! 

*Monitoring CC Activity*

In order to make sure the team functions in a proper manner, I shall remain strict in anything associated with Crazy Creatives Progress!  However, on a personal level, I may share a lively relationship, but please do not mix up this virtual professional role with friendship!  The strictness will come only when the crazies breach rules, and if people have issues, they are to come directly to me! 

Confidentiality

Many issues are raised in CC  and discussing it with fellow non-CC  members of IF is strictly prohibited and will be considered as breaching of CC confidentiality and strict action will be taken.

Anything that occurs in relation to the Crazy Creatives shall remain within the Crazy creative section or within the team!  There is no need for sharing any such content with non-CC members.  The only exception may be when members inquire about collaboration for particular events.

.Equality

All the CC's do equal hard work and deserve equal treatment. No one is above or below anyone. 

Sub team captains are made to keep the respective teams functioning and any approval of thread will be provided by them, me and Angel-Jot.  You are to inform both the sub team captain and Angel-Jot. if you are going to be away.
Appreciation of work

We work as a team , so we are to provide constructive criticism on each others work in order to make the final thread look amazing.  However, any negative comments regarding other CC's work will not be tolerated. Further more, putting others down as incapable of something will not be appreciated.  Positivity is requested to be maintained while reviewing a thread.

If you should come across bossiness by any regular CC member, in terms of their tone and language, please kindly contact Angel-Jot. via PM, and the issue will be addressed promptly.  Please try not to give counters on the thread, as we want to maintain a positive environment! 

Please read below for a detailed section on each CC's role!

P.S. If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Angel-Jot. via PM. 

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 29 November 2013 at 4:21pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshini1494-Araina-Angel-Jot.BilliCat.DeviatedTesoro.-RD-supercool3FullyFaltoo.18shabbo-.Aphrodite.-SilentPromises

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMPORTANT - Junior/ Senior CCs - Please Read!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
 || E X P E C T A T I O N S || 

Although each CC is expected to help out with all sub teams (including the birthday), we are to work as a team and hence we must give our inputs on any topic that we come across, in addition to giving any new ideas.  Hence, please drop by the individual sub team/ work threads and contribute!  The ideas presented may be from a single person, but its our job to turn the idea into a successful activity!  After all it is team work! 

If you receive a PM from fellow CC with queries about CC topics or a link to a particular topic, please DO RESPOND, at the earliest possible.  Do not simply read it and ignore!

Every month the sub team captains will hold a few meetings, and will PM everyone contribute new ideas for the subsequent month(s); all are to join and give suggestions and/or inputs on others' ideas; while presenting the ideas, keep other sub team ideas in mind as well, so we can merge two sub team activities into ONE grand topic; the sub team captains will then collect all the ideas and request everyone to vote for the best ideas to be conducted in the upcoming month. 

Once the ideas for each sub team is finalized for a given month,  the captains will assign who will organize the topic (based on a rotation system), and that particular member must start a separate WORKING THREAD, where all the members will further develop the idea into a power-packed, creative, innovative presentation. 

In the meantime, each month a Monthly Calendar thread will be put up, where by we will be allocating DATES for each thread as to when the threads will go up.

EACH CC TOPIC THAT IS TO GO OUT SHOULD BE
PRESENTED WELL!  IT SHOULD BE BEYOND
THE HEADERS AND LOGOS, ETC!!!

NOTE:  The Content must be written in our own words; If ever you have to use some written part from a particular source, cite it!

The final content thread (a brand new thread) that is to be GAed MUST be CREATED two days prior to the allocated date on the Monthly Idea/ Calender Thread.  This will allow the sub team captains as well as I to have enough time to check through the posts prior to getting the thread GAed. 

If you feel that you and your team need more time, then please make a request to change the date on the "Monthly Idea/ Calender Thread" at least 4 - 5 days in advanceIf you have requested for graphics and have not received them, with the date is fast approaching, seek others for help!  We cannot postpone the topic time and again for the same reason!

The Head and the sub team captains are here to guide our fellow CCs.  So if you are ever given feedback from us, please take it with good spirit as its only meant to help our team and not to demean anyone!  Furthermore, ALL CC MEMBERS belonging to any particular sub team are EXPECTED TO ATTEND THE MEETING!  The Subteam Captains or I will send PMs whenever we hold meetings and you are to attend all the sub team meetings you are a part of.  Failure to do so will be dealt with severity (unless you are on a notified leave). 

IMPORTANT:  Sometimes the sub team captains and I may not agree to a particular idea considering the consequences.  This DOES NOT MEAN we are being BIASED!  This is not a decision we come up with alone, but consider the section DTs too, hence do not take things too personal or constantly pressurize us to accept any particular idea!

|| S U B  T E A M S ||

The crazy creative team consists of three main sub sections.  The sub teams are monitored by the sub team captains or myself. 

Contest/ Game Sub team - -Stutz- (Sub Team Captain)
Raising Awareness/ Discussion Sub team - Angel-Jot. (Sub Team Captain)
Event and Birthday Sub Team - Stutz- and Angel-Jot. (Sub Team Captain)

Every now and then we have Kolaveri/ Yolo Chat with the CCs as well as Awards Night Activities!

Please Note:  We will no longer have the GRAPHICS SUBTEAM, as the graphics content are to be discussed on the working thread itself and the color combinations are to be decided by the team.  We have a number of members who can help out with it!

|| S U B    T E A M    C A P T I O N S ||

The captains are responsible for ensuring that their sub teams remain active at all times and must encourage healthy discussion over various topics suggested by members and/ or themselves.  All CC members are requested to post and discuss their ideas on the respective sub team threads during the Sub Teams meetings held by the captains or myself. 

Most importantly, the sub team captains must encourage ideas that would allow them to  collaborate with fellow sub team captains; since ideas often tend to overlap between two or more sub teams.  In order to make a topic successful, we must try to incorporate as many innovative ideas together.  Furthermore, rather than having smaller topics, its best to present a big picture, which is only possible with a bigger team. 

Lastly the sub team captains must ensure that every member who is part of the sub team is giving feedback on the ideas presented during the sub team meetings, and then get everyone's vote on what they should do.

NOTE:  Sub Team captains and/ or the Head MUST approve all ideas and/ or modify any ideas presented prior to putting them for a vote!

This is to ensure that the topics will actually attract many members and make them a hit! 

IMPORTANT NOTE TO SUBTEAM CAPTAINS: 
From here onwards, please make sure that all result announcement threads are tied with another major activity/ topic.  Furthermore, please try to find ways to COLLABORATE WITH other sub teams when it comes to monthly activities, so we can ensure a GRANDER TOPIC!  Rather than having many smaller topics, it would be worthwhile to have bigger/ grander topics.

Edited by MP_Radha - 07 May 2013 at 6:16pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshini1494-Araina-Yuvika_15DeviatedTesoro.-RD-BilliCat.supercool3FullyFaltoo.MP_Radha-.Aphrodite.-18shabboSilentPromises

Post Reply New Post

Go to top