ichcha completed all responsibilities

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
today's epi was awesome👏...undoubtedly⭐️...hats off to td and rd👍🏼...i am missing my tapcha...😭

but i have sum questions regarding ichcha's dialogues to cvs...❓

today ichcha told that she fulfilled all her responsibility...really???😕

watch veer.bechara..never get peace after loving..what did he get?but ok,ichcha spent time with him.ok i have no problem...😭ye vi man liya chalo..😒

but ichcha's responsibility to yuvraj😕..."the most bechara,misleading ka maara" person in ut...uska kiya❓...a mother has the biggest responsibility to give a proper life to her child😕...did ichcha fulfill that...i dont blame ichcha😊...she has no fault😭...she never get a chance to be with yuvi😭...ok

ichcha said to tappu that tappu's big responsibility is mukta and meethi now.😊why meethi?❓ichcha fulfilled all the responsibilities na...wow cvs😆..whatever...ok...but yuvi!!!!!!😕wo kiya aasman se tapka hai? cvs,after all he is ichcha's son.😊may b he is a spoilt brat😕...it seems that he is hanged to death😲!!!!..he will never come back again???!!!!...b8 cvs,remember he will come back after 4 years😊...minimum ichcha can told tappu that "make yuvi a good person"...😭

b8 cvs we r not fool😡...the dialogue may be like that "tappu,i have some responsibilty left,u have 2 fulfill dat.".😃..but no...cvs killed ichcha illogically😭...now forget about her all responsibility..

ichcha ki responsibility veer ko thora time dena tha...could she do that?😡
ichcha ki responsibility meethi ko time dena tha...could she do dat?😡
ichcha ki responsibility yuvi ko sahi raaste pe lana tha...could she do that?😡
ichcha ki responsibility ammo ka sath deneka that unke last life mein...could she do that?😡

cvs u killled ichcha...my ichcha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
regarding iccha responsibility towards Yuvi is still left...Tapu on behalf of iccha has to fulfil yet..
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinny_ranvir

regarding iccha responsibility towards Yuvi is still left...Tapu on behalf of iccha has to fulfil yet..

i know tapasya will fulfill that...but cvs always forget that they kill ichcha when she has meny responsibility left...😭

now i am very eager to watch tappu taking all the responsibilities..😊
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinny_ranvir

yes she wud fulfil all responsibilities ...i think...😊yuvi meethi n mukku...lagta hai in teeno ko settle karke tappu will die...but then ut shud end there...again if they start with meethi pregnant godbharayi...sas bahu saga...in atisgarh...it wud be end of ut fr me...bina matlab story ko stretch karenge ppl wont like...
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ichcha left her lovable hubby , son , daughter alone then Hw cme CVS told so..
Yuvi char never come back ah ?????
Saddist CVS..
CandyCrushh thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshirocks

i know tapasya will fulfill that...but cvs always forget that they kill ichcha when she has meny
responsibility left...😭

now i am very eager to watch tappu taking all the responsibilities..😊

I'm too waiting.. but missing ichcha badly.. 😭 😭
newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ichaa completed all her responsibiliti ONLY towards jogi/divya/nani/tapasya/mukta. she did not fulfill any responsibilities as a wife, as a mother. all her life was spent making tappu happy and sacrificing everything for tapasya. she was not a good wife for veer who had loved her soo much and did not get any love in return. she was not a good mother either to her own kids yuvi and meethi.
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I'm thinking that Tappu has the responsibility for Meethi and Muktha.but Ichcha has the responsibility of Yuvi and Veer.Till yesterday i had the little hope of my ichcha comeback with major twist.on watching sterday's episode my hope lost and came to conclusion that.ICHCHA WILL NOT COMEBACK HEREAFTER.
CandyCrushh thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveyouiccha

I'm thinking that Tappu has the responsibility for Meethi and Muktha.but Ichcha has the responsibility of Yuvi and Veer.Till yesterday i had the little hope of my ichcha comeback with major twist.on watching sterday's episode my hope lost and came to conclusion that.ICHCHA WILL NOT COMEBACK HEREAFTER.

Good to c u after some days.. Hwz ur health ma??
Our ichcha won't come back 😭 😭 😭
Banu148priya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought she will talk abt Yuvi than Meethi as according to Iccha Meethi is married and living happily. I too wondered whether Ichki have completed all her responsibility but still we hope the best. Just loved it yest...