Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: gowri_amy

shes a non-dancer, how can she understand their plights. lol unke shows ke audience bhi stupid  hai

They wont respect her opinions or comments even when they are PERFORMING in front of KG kids and birthday partiess .I think they need that type of highly qualified people like the Kinder gardeners  to give opinions
as they respect them more than Taani - Some logic the gang has dont you think??
gowri_amy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u will get ur answers in sigmund freud's books.
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Originally posted by: gowri_amy

u will get ur answers in sigmund freud's books.

I swear I will need to change my thinking 
But the book is a great start ... LOL
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Definition of selfish : a person lackin consideration of others;concerned cheifly with own personal profit or pleasure in this sence rey/sharon are also selfish
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajaved

Definition of selfish : a person lackin consideration of others;concerned cheifly with own personal profit or pleasure in this sence rey/sharon are also selfish

Thanks for the definition I knew this earlier 
But dont get why it only is specified for Taani and not the whole D3 gang who constantly think of themselves Rey Sharon are no exception 

In your definition I did not see the mention of Taani Hmmm
Edited by Pimples - 11 years ago
ajaved thumbnail
Am revsnin for my psycho exam n am readin a theory which states ingroups favour ingroups membdr n sterotype the outgroup poor taani she been strotyped as an outsider am sori am nt even sure if it revelant bg readin abt it remided of taaniEdited by ajaved - 11 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The group members are highly arrogant when it comes to their dancing abilities. Too much arrogance is never good for any individual. At one point they will have a nasty fall. Itna gharoor acha nahin hai.

I don't think they should expect anything from Taani, considering the fact that they don't want to meet her half way. I don't understand why people expect Taani to be a doormat infront of the gang. They don't have any respect for her as an individual, OR as a GS.

gowri_amy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajaved

Am revsnin for my psycho exam n am readin a theory which states ingroups favour ingroups membdr n sterotype the outgroup poor taani she been strotyped as an outsider am sori am nt even sure if it revelant bg readin abt it remided of taani

aimz pls pm me some good books on psycho analysis.
ajaved thumbnail
I wish the cvs would have made taani better character she could have directly told off the gang bt no the cvs had to make her a weak characterEdited by ajaved - 11 years ago
gowri_amy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zinnia.TaaRey

The group members are highly arrogant when it comes to their dancing abilities. Too much arrogance is never good for any individual. At one point they will have a nasty fall. Itna gharoor acha nahin hai.

I don't think they should expect anything from Taani, considering the fact that they don't want to meet her half way. I don't understand why people expect Taani to be a doormat infront of the gang. They don't have any respect for her as an individual, OR as a GS.

thanx for being a catalyst. exactli cvs r upholding doormat principle in this freaking show,