Dill Mill Gaye

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO (ADITI)

rockstar_kajen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome welcome welcome!!!!!
The topic of the thread itself says what we are here for. It's the birthday of one of the youngest member of the kajen AT. 😳
Though she is the youngest, she acts like she is Amma of everyone out here. Don't dare call her a kid people, she knows all +18 stuffs 🀣
Not only knows but she's even
watched kajen tent wala scene. 😳
Now enough of her burais 🀣 we can go write a book on that 😳

Anyways we gotta be nyc to her atleast today. (a common line for everyone on the AT whosoever's birthday comes 🀣)

She is damn talented but then if someone says she's done something good, she gets modest. Her two brilliant talents are
First, she's an awesome writer
Secondly, she's amazing at siggy making.

So wish her happy birthday people πŸ€— she just turned 16. Sweet sixteen. Though the word "Sweet" doesn't go with her image, but can't help 😳 that's how it is called as 🀣

Happy birthday Aditi πŸ€—

And you know that we all love you πŸ€—

It's a party time πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³

ANAMIKA

ADITIII HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hope you have a fantastic day aaj! And you get whatever you have ever wished for! Including meeting KaJen But that's not gonna happen before i do so you'll have to wait for that to get fulfilled You are the youngest of all at the AT and hence have to run away whenever we start talking R rated! Lmfaoo jaldi badi ho jaa so that you can join in too! Coz you know how much you are missing out on

Anyways, Its always sooo much of fun talking to you! Specially when you are on a spamming spree So remain this way ALWAYS! Take care! Enjoy xx - Anamika <3

SAUMYA

Happy Birthday Aditi <33 I'm sorry I'll not be here today but I'll write a message for you in advance And since I've promised you to be sweet till your birthday, I shall be on my behaviour best B-) So how do I start? We go a long wayyy back. Although we never talked much until we met here a year back? And thanks to my never-ending-padhai we didn't much until some time back But lemme tell you, you are one of the most amazing person I've met here <3 Although you haven't said it much, but I know you love me as well B-) And idk what else to write because I'm going out tomorrow but hbd bb. ILY <3

NAAZ

Happy birthday Aditi...Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy it may god bless you wid all the love luck and happiness -Naaz

RADHIKA

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY ADITI its always so fun talking to you on AT and you're such a friendly and sweet person! I hope God blesses you with all the success and happiness in the world Always keeep smiling and stay happy!

Lots of Love, Radhika

VINI

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Aditi *hugs* Wishing you lots of happiness and success ahead! Have a memorable one! Enjoy. <33 -V [Ethereal-Path]

AARTI

Heyooo Yash Jee..sweet 16 is finally here..Now u can watch the Tent scene officially lol...Gooo watch it man Dekha kitna acha B'day gift diya maine..KaJen Tent scene..Isse acha ho sakta hai kuch Anyways, Happy Happy B'day..Have loads nd loads of fun today..hope u have a rocking year ahead. And please do eat an extra piece of cake for me..and. apply little on ur gusse wala naak from my side Happy B'day
once again

OISHI

THis is from Oishi - Happy Birthday Aditi... May God bless you & Have an awesome Birthday... hope you'll have a KaJenish Bday

DEEPSHIKHA

Happpy Birthday ADUU PADUU DADDUUU. DADIII Remember one thing, you may be turning 15 but I'll still remain elder to you SO RESPECT ME And you'll always remain my hippooo Soo, may god bless you with lots of love, luckk and success I LOVE YOU ADDUU PADUU DADDUU
Edited by rockstar_kajen - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockstar_kajen thumbnail
SHIKHA

Hello meri kameeni underage ladki,
Since it is your birthday I decided to be extra-nice to you but then socha ki subah only you got shocked when I talked to you properly so I decided not to be nice and behave as the usual KAMEENI I always am πŸ˜³
Anyways it is your birthday today- SO HAPPY WAAALA BIRTHDAYY MERIII Dr.KEEERTIII πŸ€— 
So you have finally turned a year older but still not 18 πŸ€” Matlab you're still UNDERAGE for the censored talks we have on the AT,2 more years to go πŸ€£
I know you want to kill me now for telling your b'day to everyone and I WAS ACTUALLY SCARED to make this thread since I thought you would KILL me for not listening to you and keeping your b'day silent! But Saumya,Ana & aparna told me,okay? SO KILL THEM or GLARE at them with your Keerti waali nazre🀣
Anyways I'll try being nice- You're the first friend I made on the AT and I still remember all the bakwaas we used to do everyday and how we used to fight over your creations & even over our phone-numbers🀣 And I never ever thought that meri jaisi adult ladki πŸ˜Ž ek underage ladki ki itni achi dost banugi but galtiyaan kisse nahi hoti πŸ˜³

Chalo I'll be nice to you a little- I wish that you get lots of happiness & pass your boards with flying colours!And you get to meet KaJen real soon and really hope that till the time you turn 18 hume KaJen ke bache dekhne mile   Anyways keep being weird the way you are! To tell you the truth you're one of my closest& best-est friends on the AT and though I say the opposite of this everyday- BUT I DO LOVE YOUUU πŸ€— (Now don't DIE of shock πŸ€£)
Anyways this is my gift for you since you have whining for a KaKa siggy for SO LONG-

Okay there are more gifts if I manage to get them made by the evening πŸ€‘
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAINπŸ₯³
Lots of kameenapan,
SHIREEN πŸ€’

APARNA

Kiddo, happy wala birthday my baccha..I've been so fortunate to have a poti like u 🀣 I didnot even come to know wen my son got married and he got a daughter as well 😳 I've been so lame not to notice that 😳
I've been so nice to you for putting up with your bakwas all these days 😎 but those big lectures that you give me πŸ€” sometimes I get confused if I m your daadi or you are πŸ€”
You get so boring at times, thats a different thing that I turn u boring. 🀣
Thank you so much for coping with my bakwas all the time πŸ˜ƒ
We've got so close to each other in such a short span of time...I can tell u and share smallest possible things with you, without much hesitance.
Mostly in our talks we play "depression depression" with each other 🀣 I cry then u cry, u cry then I cry 🀣.
We're officially crazy 😳 one thing I m sure about is you're always there for ur daadi, and get one thing clear ur daadi is always there for u as well. You need me, and you know I'm just a phone call away 😳
You will always be my kiddo 😳 come what may, I'll always stand by my kiddo...
I love you a lottt kiddo,
May you have the best birthday ever, may all your wishes get fulfilled.

The important reason that I continue my writing is you..thank you so much for encouraging me throughout..

P.S: YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER AND A SIGGY MAKER

Lots of love ❀️

Ur gift is on its way 😳

-Ur daadi πŸ€—

ROSHAAN

HAPPIEESS BURDAAYYY BABYYY =D it's always been so fun talking to you, you're like so cute and sweet <3 I absolutely LOVEE KaJening with you on the AT and I love how you always listen to me even though I'm a right Hitler at times πŸ˜† and you're an amazing siggy maker and writer psht so don't deny it :| oh and you're FINALLYY 16 today so that means now you are officially allowed to be as much besharam about KaJen as you want πŸ˜³πŸ€£ not like you already weren't but yeah whatever I won't call you a bacchi anymore during the "r-rated" talks πŸ€£ LOL OKAYY happy birthday once again babe, may you always be blessed with all the love luck succes and happiness and may all your dreams and wishes come true on this special day and oh I hope you get to meet KAJEN SOON :D lol have fun muaahh <33 

Lots of love, Roshaan xoxo

rockstar_kajen thumbnail

Since you're still a bachi we're going to put photos with KaJen & bache πŸ€£

abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Many many happy returns of the day ADITI:-)
May God bless you with all the happiness and success
Enjoy and have a blast^^
rockstar_kajen thumbnail
One more message to pakao you 🀣
The first message I wrote seemed really small for making you khush 😳
Btw I called you 5 Times yesterday. Birthday ke dinn you shud attend calls 😳 or atleast call back :P
Anyways, I know u were on other call πŸ˜› maaf kar diya. We'd met on the AT few months back, and started talking to each other as if we'd always known each other. May be coz true kajenians have one thing common in them, that is thier craziness 😳 We can go on talking for ages and never get tired :D when we can go to the limit of discussing about their family planning, u know what all can we talk about. 🀣 . Shhh now you are not allowed to talk those stuffs 😳 u may not seem bacchi, but you still are one.
P.S- NO ARGUING ON THIS 😳
I still remember your reaction wen I first called you a kid 🀣 you were like "15 is not a kid 😲" just 'coz I was stubborn on calling you a kid, you started calling me daadi 😳, since then we have a strong daadi-poti bond 😎. We theek promised each other that we would share everything with each other but I always break the promise. πŸ˜› I loveee breaking them 😳.
Btw don't dare to go and meet kajen without me 😳. What if you scare my kajen? πŸ€” atleast wen I m there with u, I would be able to calm them saying, no she's a human being only, don't be scared 🀣. Sometimes I wonder, if you love kajen more or kaka πŸ€” your craze for kaka makes me doubt you 😳.
Atleast once agree that you are a good writer 😳, you always say I'm a better writer, but the truth is, I may be a better writer, though u r a bacchi, there's a maturity in your writing which would increase as you grow up and I am sure u would be writing 10 Times better then me. So, no, u r better :D stop being bias and modest, it doesn't suit you πŸ˜›. Dare you open your mouth to protest. 😑 Now wen you r 16, don't fly in the air, you still have two years more, to be legally valid to run away from ghar with your boy friend. 😳 so atleast don't think of it atleast for two more years πŸ€”
Enough of my banter 😳 I better shut up now...people here would kill me IF THEY READ THIS MESSAGE. I doubt people have the guts to read such a pakao msg :P
Nyways happy birthday once again...πŸ€—
Blow the candle, cut the cake...feed kajen first and then feed me. 😳 Don't eat the whole thing yourself, you would get even more moti, then you already are 🀣 *don't glare me now πŸ˜›*
Mwah ILU <3 <3 ❀️
-your Daadi ❀️
hiraethhearts. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omkajen πŸ˜³
ILY you bothh.. I will come back from class and give detailed reply to this.. Btw I'm still not 16 :D I'm 15 :P
Daadii , Shikha , Deepu , Aarti JEE , Saumya ,  Ana , Roshu , Salwi , Naazu , Radz , Oishi , Vini πŸ€—
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ADDIII <3 HAPPYBIRTHDAYBACCHE πŸ€—Liar YOUARETURNINGSIXTEEN. You told me 15 :P BUTTT yeaaahmmaaannn I am a month and 4 days younger than you NANANANAAN I am the youngest :P Okay I really should stop being mean :P 

Adu Padu (Just came up with it. Your new name :P) you are an amazing person, always stay the same, party loads since you are turning SIXTEEN (yeah I won't get over it:P) and don't so zada ashlil stuff like WATCHING KAJEN TENT SCENE AGAINπŸ˜† Okay! I am just jealous you are such an achi bacchi :P And ache bacche don't underestimate their work and I love you and your work even more. It is so damn good. ILOVEYOURWRITING so much. And you siggies wow! And what do we get in return? "Chiii they are so bad why do you even like them?" Trust me I'll kick you :P Always keep smiling. :D And and have a great year ahead. And yah always stay buddhi than me πŸ€£ I will never let it go kamini :P (I just hope mombatti was right when she said you turn 16) 

Have many many many birthdays, so many that you have chotte kajen jese bacche ke bacche πŸ€£ I know it was a lame one but cute tooπŸ˜ƒ. But I am typing (for the second time cuz my MESSAGE WAS NOT POSTED >.<) whatever is coming to my mind -.- I don't even know if I am thinking while writing this or no xP Weird I know.
Confession: Whenever a feel a little off I go to the AT and you are mostly there and you have no idea how much you lighten up my mood Adu Padu. So thank you so much. You are a sweetheart.
Oh btw I have finally uploaded the VM you wanted me to :P But lemme tell you it is multifandom. So if you want watch it here.

Erm...what else should I say? Okay I am thinking now :P So happy birthday once again Adu Padu. ENJOYYY <3 ILY xx.
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wah Shikha🀣
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Castle.

omkajen πŸ˜³
ILY you bothh.. I will come back from class and give detailed reply to this.. Btw I'm still not 16 :D I'm 15 :P
Daadii , Shikha , Deepu , Aarti JEE , Saumya ,  Ana , Roshu , Salwi , Naazu , Radz , Oishi , Vini πŸ€—

Whattt😲😲😲😲😲 Still not 16😲..Don't u dare watch the Tent sceneπŸ˜†
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Salwa_Mehrin

Wah Shikha🀣

Hilarious🀣...She is gonna kill Shikha  for this though πŸ˜†