Amita ka Amit

DDLJ theatre me A2 ka romance(today's analysis)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nan6

Goldie

nan6

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Waah!Waah!Waah!
Such a cute a episode...For me it was an memorable and one of the cutest episodes ever...Smile
After all the miseries Amita finally convinced her father and he had given time till her brother's marriage...Lets see...I think they will soon keep up their relationship...

Amita's friends are really good...They finally made Amit to agree for seeing a picture...Smile
Amit's dialogue "don't make me villain in front of your friends" was good.He really wanted to go with Amita.
And finally they reached the theatre and Amita is very eagerly waiting for all of them.

And Batuk's dialogues A2 is going to movie for the first time that too DDLJ.And all are very happy.I am thankful to driver as he booked tickets separately for every pair...Smile

Amit had given her his hand but she didn't give that when she is going to give her hand he said to catch his shirt...Amita is always 10 seconds late...Smile

And she stood in a very cute,hilarious and funny Smilemanner by seeing the first scene...And finally she sat and then they are frequently touching their hands unknowingly and looking at each other.And when Amita is smiling by seeing the scene Amit is so happy to see her in that state and he was also looking at herSmile...And when Amita asked him frequently that he didn't saw DDLJ upto now then Amit's irritated reaction is good...Smile

And precap was some what fighting type...As Amit's bubble gum sticked to Amita's hair...

Finally DDLJ had made a great day for all the AKAians and also lighted up some romance between them...Smile
Waiting eagerly for some more A2's cute and romantic scenes...Smile

Hope all of you liked today's episode...Smile

If you like the post press like button...Smile
Post your comments on this...Smile
                                                                               Nanditha...Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shaila_pskapu80taskeen_9shantellbrownspring567woosterheart1MayurnASYAshubhadaskaarchdare.deviladithyan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DDLJ theatre me A2 ka romance(today's analysis)" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
i loved the theatre scences too... amit's little side wali smile is really cute... Embarrassed but the precap was Ohh no.. Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nan6

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pateltaninan6

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Agreed,...

It was an A2licious episode.. Iwas not able to control my smile throughtout episode and i am still smiling...

I am planning to watch ... sorry change in plan.. i am gonna watch DDLJ tomorrow.. what about you guys and gals...

Lucky

Edited by Lucky_2012 - 26 April 2013 at 2:16pm

nan6

MayurnASYA

Goldie

MayurnASYA

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
agree with u..that is an amazing episode...love the theatre scne...and loved amita's action alot...
it mad me watch the episode again...Day Dreaming
and made me watch ddlj also...LOL 
i saw it again yesterday...awesome movie...Day Dreaming

nan6

pateltani

pateltani

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Smile plz guys can you write post in hindi bcoz hindi word is nice than english word ,hindi word feeling better than english word so i request for u can you write in hindi .try to write hindi than read i thik u like hindi word.

nan6

richaaaaa

Groupbie

richaaaaa

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
really this ddlj script was too good

nan6

Post Reply New Post

Go to top