Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ow Amreen,I agree wiv u soo bad, I like Arjun too bt I find it hard dat dey wud put him back on da screen... totally guted, ow well atleast i can see him in kussum, i swear as much as I dnt enjoy watchin Kusum, I will hav to watch it coz of Arjun 😊 well I swear I cudnt stop cryin wen I saw him die n i THINK if they hav really killed him off da show, den I guess Samay will hav to marry Kajal no matter wat, beter to see her wiv Samay den wiv dat Kushal guy.. n e wayz nice to know dat atleast someone here does like Arjun....😊

see ya later hun

Luv

Aisha

amreen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi aisha
i am totally like u. kusum has gone abit boring but i only watch it because arjun will be there (sohan)to be honest i don't want samay and khushal to end with kajol. I WANT ARJUN TO RETURN. EVERYTIME I WATCH ARJUN'S DAETH SCENE I CRY but i have to hide my feelings away from my sisters so i tell u guys out there instead atleast you will understand me. thanks for agreeing with me .
laterz
luv
Amreen
just incase u want to know.
i told my english friends about arjun dying and i showed them arjun's pictures and i tols them the story of kdmh. and i've got to say but my friends think that arju deserves dying because he rapped kajol. but i told them he doesn't deserve it becasue he apologised to kajol.
Aisha thumbnail

AW Amreen,

I dint think we'd b so similar bt da fact dat u hide ur feelings frm ur sisters is jus so like me, I hate doin that coz its sooo difficult , at times i get caught soo bad n then I hav to face all da teasin 😳 bt honestly , Arjun's death really killed it , I burst into tears & i dnt even cry to Sharukhs movies😕,I must admit, Im gona miss not seein him around in kdmh😭.. n guess wat , I saw Sohan yesterday rite towards da end in Kusum👏 .... I went mad n my mum was like wat da hell...😊lol well cnt blame me, its da first time i saw him after his death lol ,dat sounds weird n I understand y ur friends r happy wiv Arjuns death,mayb its coz they havn't seen the serial n noticed da change in him bt man aww i jus miss him now lol well atleast now more ppl will b watchin kusum if dat makes sence. Thanx 4 ur  mail..😊

gtg now 

catch ya soon

Aisha😉

amreen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi aisha
my friends are stupid anyways they don't have a good choice like me in lads,
yes i did watch kusum i'm always watching it and there is only 1 reason for that and that is because sohan is there. i watched it on thursday and i must say i got so angry when kali grabbed onto arjun's collar, and i really hated when all the kapoor family poeple walked away from sohan i must say if i was there i would go right by arjun and not walk away from him. i think he looked so sexyin his black suit
laterz
amreen
Aisha thumbnail

Hey Amreen,

Man Kussum ha gotten so complicated, i swear der was a point where i cud jus break da t.v. i cudnt take all dat crap bt den i saw sohan n WOW man 😊, dat was a twist 👏even yesterdays episode, I give Sohan credit for finally givin Kali a shock, she deserved it n ur right, it was soo rude of da family to jus turn der backs on him esp Kusum, dat woman, i can kill her😡 she's a  selfish cow.... n sohan sexy hmm i dono😳, i think he's damn cute n def a really cool actor... am gona watch kdmh jus in a bit so mite end up in tears😕...n i must admit, wiv Sohan around in Kusum, I bet loads of ppl will b watchin da drama as its more interestin now..

c ya soon

Aisha😉

Edited by Aisha - 19 years ago
Arjun'slover thumbnail
I dont want Samay to marry Kajal.
sweet sahota thumbnail

Well, ekta reads the stories over and tells if she likes it or not, her mother, Shoba Kappor rights the stories. 😉

If you ask me it's  both of thier faults for killing arjun's role. They don't have bright minds. They can't even make a proper story!!!!!!!!!!😡

I hate both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

Now just to see Sohan we all have to watch that twisted show kkusum!!!!!!!!!!😡

The only way that show is going to end is when kkusum will die or she gets married to abhay again. Like that will happen in a century!

And you guys are right it was soo rude of that kappor family for walking out on Sohan! It was also mean of kkusum for blamming Sohan for telling kail the truth about her mother.

It's about time they told her!!!!!!!! She's such a b***h