India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

Kajal will marry Samay

Aisha Groupbie
Aisha
Aisha

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Ow man ,dat was sad, the way da scene was presented,i jus burst into tears non stop-i think dat after Arguns deathCry de family will insist on Kajal marryin Samay coz she is pregnant & Kritika has already signed da divorce papers... well it shows dat Samay n Kajal r destined 2 b togetha... Arguns death scene killed it really bad......

Edited by Aisha - 06 November 2004 at 4:16am

sweety girl Newbie
sweety girl
sweety girl

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
listen up guys don,t cry or lose ur mind arjun is not dead in real he just dead in kkoi dil merin hai maybe the kkoi dil merin hai makers kicks him out of the show maybe he feel that he is not getting any thing from kkoi dil merin hai just as old arjun he left kkoi dil merin hai too because he said that kkoi dil merin hai is not working for him . in kkoi dil merin hai arjun is dead now the killer is kajal boss because he loves kajal and wants her in any cast.now i think kajal will give a brith to her baby and will marry with samay or other guy .if she doesn,t wants to but her parents will make her to get marry Smileguys stop kidding ur self it,s just a show these thing happens just same as milha dead in kkusum just watch it and don,t get madEmbarrassedok sweet guy let me tell u this arjun is really loser he should dead because he made kajal life hell he took her love a way from her whatever happened to kajal life it,s just because of him .samay is good for kajal as a before LOL
sweety girl Newbie
sweety girl
sweety girl

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
and he were nice to kajal just because of the baby he wants to be a father and also he were nice to kajal because kajal boss told him that kajal only love him and will leave him to get marry to me and arjun wants to win kajal so she couldn,t go to her boss Big smilei know guys kajal doesn,t love her boss she hates him but arjun feels she is in love with him anyway i don,t wann to west my times on these stupid show it,s just a stupid show just as same as kkusum if there is any good and excellent show on sony it,s YEH MERIN LIFE HAI JUST A EXCELLENT  TOOO GOOD SWEET LOVELY STORY I LOVE IT Smile
sweety girl Newbie
sweety girl
sweety girl

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
TongueTHERE IS NOTHING TO BE SAD GUYS COME ON LOLOL DON,T WEST UR TIME ON THESE STUPID GUY LOL HE IS SUCH LOSER HE CAN,T EVER ACTR MANDead
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

sweet girl please no CAPS! and that is ur opinion! other's is very different from urs!

sweety girl Newbie
sweety girl
sweety girl

Posted: 07 November 2004 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

rabeeak 2003 i think u guys gone mad arjun is not dead in real ok he just dead in dama i think they kicks him out he can,t ever actr well ok samay is there he is maybe the makes of kkoi dil merin hai feel that arjun no need to be in dama so now samay will marry kajal that,s cool ok

Aisha Groupbie
Aisha
Aisha

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Hiya, I'v been readin ur opinions and I appreciate u sharing ur feelings n ideas regarding my topic. Well I do believe dat da show is jus a drama n dat ders no point in cryin over Arjun's death ,duh in reality he aint dead afcourse THANK GOD Smilebt generally speakin, I liked da show n I think his acting is wicked, he's way too good bcoz it takes a good actor to leave his viewers in tears so ders no doubt dat he's good at wat he's doin n if u guyz disagree, well its perfectly alright coz it ur opinionSmile. Samay frankly speakin hardly does n e thin , well now wiv Arjuns death, mayb he'll hav a more speakin n action goin on which is quite good n I seriously think dat Argun had changed bcoz he wanted Kajal's 4giveness way b4 he found out abt she being pregnant so way to go Man... n I wana know wat da hell will Kushal get out of dis or even killin Arjun , I mean he's not in luv Kajal so wats da big dealConfused well I can't wait till I see da next episode, its fun watchin these dramas coz my life seems too dull + i needed an excuse to cry lol...

well Thanx once again n keep in touch

Luv ya guyz

AishaWink

jattisikhness Newbie
jattisikhness
jattisikhness

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Guys.. I'm new to the site, but just to comment, everyone knows it's a drama, and thats wat makes it so cool, I for one was really attached to Arjun...........and yes everyone has their own opinion, so let ours be ours and you have yours!Smile

Go to top