Episode 256 Discussion: 26th April 2013

-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 256 Discussion: 26th April 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

Note for Newcomers to this thread.
Extremist thoughts and moralizing thoughts are not welcome over this thread. It is entertainment show we are watching. The channel calls their programs as entertainment and we are watching the show. Discussions are welcome in light hearted and in realistic manner. Moral policing is not appreciated.  We do not want to feel stifled into that kind of atmosphere here. 

There are several other social welfare sites that are there to discuss the genuine issues.  If for some reason, it is felt that social concerns have to be addressed and ethical and moral responsibility needs to be exercised for watching entertainment, then; certainly the forum is an open place to create separate ATs and build up that kind of propaganda.

Please heed to this as direct request and conditional requirement to participate in this thread. Strong words such as psychopaths unless used in show, need not be used to instigate riotous atmosphere or start sermonizing.

POINTERS for Writing/Posting of your reviews and thoughts over this EDT
  1. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  2. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.
  3. Regulate the font size. Keep remembering that. It is really not pleasing to see big bolded letters for no special reason.
  4. The thread becomes a mess when you give your review and do not REST for sometime until others have posted. Please understand, respites or reviews; once or twice are good for few pages...don't make a regular chat thread with your reiterating/whining/complaining on the same point. For the online readers, the thread becomes unpleasant read. There is a separate Complaints thread in Main Forum.
  5. When episodic content is emotional, take a deep breath, give a good lengthy review; that acts as your vent in one single post...and make an exit to calm down your nerves if you still are possessed by only what you've seen.  

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
MAS will also maintain sister threads of Daily EDTs
  • Media Articles, Videos & Future Track Discussion
  • Meta Discussion

Cheers,
-MAS-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Episode 256 Discussion - EOD summary

Its revenge with the mix of RK Waala Sabak with Madhu waala Tareeka based on Padmini ke Sanskaar,  Biwi and Pati confuse the audience with their actions.

Events of the Episode
  1. Madhu tells Padmini that she teach RK a lesson what it is to love and what is its pain. He needs to know that he cannot be selfish and Woman should be respected and not hurt. Padmini warns Madhu to be careful and Madhu asks her mother to trust her.Madhu will go for a mix of RK Waala Sabak, with Madhu waala Tareeka based on Padmini ke Sanskaar.
  2. Madhu walks in frightened to their dark room where RK is sleeping on a couch. When Madhu asks if he is sleeping, RK turns on the lights. She tells him that she had gone to meet Sultan and her mother. Surprisingly RK is not mad, upset at Madhu going to meet Sultan and instead he hands her a package, asks her to get dressed in 10 minutes as they are going out on a date.
  3. There in Dips and Sikky's room, Sikky is giving manicure to Dips and she is wondering what's going on between Madhu and RK and why Madhu stayed back in RK mansion inspite of her mother coming to take her away. The couple together crack the code that Madhu might be here to avenge herself. 
  4. Madhu comes out in a gown. Audience is alarmed. Madhu wore it without any issues. Last time she had a big problem equivalent to humiliation.RK is awe-struck with her gorgeous looks. Removes her necklace. Says this couplet as ode to her beauty 
  5. Katl kar do, aao mitao, tayyaar hoon main fanaa hone ke liye
  6. Dhak sako to khud ko Dhak Lo, kyonki yeh aag kaam aayegi mujhe jalaane ke liye
  7. He asks Madhu how he looks and Madhu compliments him. RK also gives her a rose to pin up for him. She does. They walk out hand in hand. Over stairs Madhu is unable to step down in heels. Rk lifts her and takes her down. At the foot of the stairs he remembers that he had left his phone behind. He goes back to his room.
  8. Dips sees, wows at Madhu's looks. Dips starts taunting Madhu on her dress. Madhu gives an OUTT to Dips. Dips tells Madhu that she knows that Madhu is out to take revenge on RK. Dips asks Madhu not to underestimate her by saying not to think of her as a weak player like RK. Madhu too is heeding to these words. Episode ends.

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - Angeena, lovehappiness, Charu,  war_is_peace
Page 2 - minu_8, ClosetRomantic, AreYaar, river123
Page 3 - Soundarya22, Ananya05, dd-vd,  Red_Opium, zoya_naziya
Page 4 - ennishet, pnars, JasperJazz
Page 5 - apolloartemis, ClosetRomantic, thetelleroftale, Opti, Angeena
Page 6 - AreYaar, SD, dramacrazy12, i-me-myself
Page 7 - SD, Charu, war_is_peace,  himbin
Page 8 - SD, Red_Opium, leelaa9
Page 9 - armummy, MarathiMulgi
Page 10 - river123, Ananya05, dramacrazy12, blacklambo, Soundarya22

Pictorial Depictions of Viewer State of Minds

Zoya, I loved reading all of the above πŸ€—..  
@Bold, totally agree!!! I was thinking that if double standard is not practiced, then the pedestal will remain empty and useless.  Someone always have to stand here...

@Red, I believe the foundation of this track is based on hypocrisy, so I won't be surprised to see more hypocritical behavior welcoming us every day; at least until this track is put to the rest.   

Originally posted by: anastasia21

Another non-sense for the night, since I'm unable to come up with anything concrete. πŸ˜ƒ My apologies for eating up the space.😳

She is ready for the battle 

and so is he

πŸ€” fandoms

And me

disclaimer: I do not own any of the images.

Originally posted by: anastasia21

For the poor souls living in MBland and us, bewildered viewers, the ever-evolving RK-Madhu love-equation, err

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ  Take your pick.

Edited by -MAS- - 11 years ago
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One button to switch on all the lights in the room, that too hidden under the side table? 

I have no idea how Madhu plans on taking revenge without loosing her morals. But atleast she has made it clear what the lesson plan is. She wants RK to suffer the pain of love. But such utter hypocrisy. Didn't RK say that the wounds given by his father and mother would never vanish, that the pain only increases with time? Despite that, just on Madhu's urging he got over it. And she can't do the same. I hope she has no plans of making those "forgive and forget" speeches..

Madhu tells RK the truth but he doesn't buy it. Instead we have a date night which will be interspersed with love tests from RK to Madhu, manipulations of RK by Madhu, .. And the girl who cried over wearing a gown has no problems today. It can't be taken as loosing her morals because it is not wrong to wear a gown .. but it does show that she has decided to push her boundaries further out.

RK is ready to become fanaa in love. Am I looking too much into it, or is he really saying that he will accept her lessons, the pain she intends of giving him with grace? 

Sikky!!!  Well done! His brain works after all. Dipali goes on to confront Madhu but the real thing is, will she tell RK? And for that matter, will RK believe her? Don't think so. And yet, as the seeds of doubts are already in his mind, he won't completely dismiss her either.

Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
lovehappiness thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Addictions are so difficultto overcome. I am so used to tuning in daily at 8:30PM and then knowing RK is there in the episode it's even more difficultπŸ˜ƒ

I was agreeing to Madhu well and truly till the point she started talking about sanskaar etc. What RK did was wrong and his equating the fight to nok-jhok was pathetic. But then now that Madhu has decided to take revenge why not accept that she is at the same level as that of RK. Why keep talking about something you are not.

I liked the fact that RK didn't ask too many questions. But Madhu was smart to tell about Sultan. Just a basic question was this gown way too different from the gown that she wore during shoot? But guess contradictions thy name is Madhu.

Finally the plan was revealed by Sikki. I am sure Dipali is not going to tell RK as she would wait for RK's heartbreak as that's her only chance to get back RK.

P.S: I was suo upset since yesterday but guess all these was what was to come today of Madhu still keeping her high up on pedestal. Liked Paddy's dialogue for a change of good wanting to teach a lesson etc.
foreverastar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
is there anyone else who thinks the show is being way more dramatic then needed ??? this form of madhu is too undigestable and creepy...nothing good...nothing :( except the dips sikky relatnship...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Angeena

RK is ready to become fanaa in love. Am I looking too much into it, or is he really saying that he will accept her lessons, the pain she intends of giving him with grace? 

Sikky!!!  Well done! His brain works after all. Dipali goes on to confront Madhu but the real thing is, will she tell RK? And for that matter, will RK believe her? Don't think so. And yet, as the seeds of doubts are already in his mind, he won't completely dismiss her either.

Spot on Angee ! πŸ‘ wud love to watch it..RK deliberately allows Madhu to play with him as he himself cannot understand what exactly will make Madhu happy and forget the past..if this is what she desires, so be it, he's ready ...if he does get fooled by her, i don't mind, as those lessons are well needed...pyar ka dard is a double sided sword Ms Madhubala, remember that...she cannot escape from the side effects, just like RK could not...

liked her scene with Padmini...but i would like to watch eagerly how she beats him in his own game without crossing the line of dignity...this is not the first time we're hearing this big talk from her...pehle cactus wala challenge phir jockey wala scene..πŸ˜† her challenges are usually hollow but this time i guess she's ready with her armour, and RK is the one who's given her this..she is his biggest weakness, Madhu will play with that...i wish Bhai is kept out of it , then i'm all for this track 

again, ma beti should put a full stop on her morality and sahi galat lectures πŸ₯± just like all others including RK, they just suit themselves and claim that they're righteous..if RK is selfish, they are no less an egoists (dun have a problem with that, a person should be this way IMO, but keep in mind jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hai woh doosron par patthar nahi maarte )...if they had this much sense of right and wrong, they won't be welcoming Sultan in their lives..

Dips and Sikky scene was out of this world ! πŸ€£ Sikky doing Dipali's manicure...i was laughing throughout..and Sikky in his naiveness blurted out the reality behind Madhu's plan ..ha ha ha..it's s easy for Sikky to figure out, but not RK ? 

Dips and Madhu convo was good...after the usual aukat dialogues , Dips came to the point and let Madhu know that she's aware of her motives...for sure, Dips would not like to divulge it to RK bec. she wud love to see them alag alag right? and then RK is smart enough to figure it out but then, he cannot see the obvious and it's been like..1 and a half months he's been doing that ! 

Zoya, you said na Madhu is learning, growing wise ? πŸ˜† see, she's already got her training in lying...when she had to lie for Sultan, she was stammering and ab dekho confidence ! then her mata ka khoon tells her ke it's for a good of humanity , go ahead Madhu ! πŸ˜†

and lastly, my b'day gift..yuhoo ! RK in a black suit..i'm liking "tum hi ho" being played ...i'm all for these fake Rishbala scenes as long as they provide some respite...watching Madhu faking her love with RK is better than watching Sulbala together anytime ! RK's shayari was πŸ‘πŸΌ , their scenes were good, they are a lot more comfortable with each other than the love test days...DD looked stunning, she wud have looked even better with less make up...
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

1) sikky has brains! OMG they worked faster than deepali today!πŸ‘

2)madhu has no problem with the gown...just one "main kaise yeh.." thats it n all the awkwardness is gone!!!😲😑

3)madhu cant walk in heels??? as far as i remember she was wearing heels on party night n studio night...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4) rk is surely mesmerised by her beauty...always has been...but i am assuming that "ishq mein fanna ...n jalna " was actually true...i am taking it as he will give in... i m sure he hasnt believed her yet...reason : she wore the gown.😎

5) madhu dear if u want to give him pain in love why dont u just leave him???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6) RK removed the necklace makes me think he must have noticed she is not wearing mangalsutra...πŸ˜•

7)since when did madhu become so cheap ?? i dont get it!! i srsly dont!!!
n padmini gives her permission i dont even want to get there...she is staying with him for revenge..wake up u mother the limit is already crossed!!😑😑

8)also phone bhul gaya...was it intentional?

PS: I had to replay coz first time i saw i was brain dead! VD  if luks cud kill i wud have been served as kabab!😳

but, i am looking forward to see the track...sadistic pleasures!🀣

btw mamta becomes biwita!🀣

Edited by war_is_peace - 11 years ago
lovehappiness thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: foreverastar

is there anyone else who thinks the show is being way more dramatic then needed ??? this form of madhu is too undigestable and creepy...nothing good...nothing :( except the dips sikky relatnship...

I hate Dips-Sikky relationship too I cannot understand this new avataar of Madhu. If her plan is that of what Sikky said then she is much more heartless and cold-blooded than RK. RK wasn't aware of his own feelings when he took revenge but Madhu is planning to do this knowing that she loves him. Though I wonder if it is really love as you cannot break the person to such extent if you really love them. 
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First scene was unintentionally hilarious to me due to the warrior expressions on maddy and paddy.. I haven't seen 2 people who think more highly of themselves than these 2..
Anyway can someone explain to me what is tareeka madhu ka but Sabak RK wala? She is pretending to love him and finally ditch him do that he understands what is pyar ka dard?
Well isn't that what RK did? Treated her like a princess intact.. Risked his life to save her from balraj.. Saved shamsher from a sure shot sentence in jail.. He showered so much love on her in the hope that she would not be abletolive without it.. Little did he know that she would hop to the first man she would meet.. Anyway he never even took advantage of her physically whereas madhu has no problem getting close to him and acting seductive tomorrow.. So what right tareeka is she talking about and compared to hers how was RK's tareeka wrong?

The scene where she is getting ready also had me laughing.. Maybe I was just on good mood.. Was that artificial rose? Madhu was looking appropriately vampy..

Loved Dips and Dips sikky scene

Missed the starting part of first MRK scene where she told about sultan and I couldn't register RK's reaction..

I was happy with my emotional reaction today which was detached enough.. The usual characters didn't get on my nerves.. Instead they had me laughing..

ClosetRomantic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Never thought I would be bored in an episode where both Madhu and RK are at their romantic best. Sikki came as a welcome distraction.

Madhu to Padmini : Tareeka mera, sanskaar tere. 

And then she goes and dances seductively with RK in front of a roomful of people. Your mother would be proud of you babes.
Edited by ClosetRomantic - 11 years ago