Page 1 of 26

Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Last week Sah told me that Kunal used to act in Pratigya so I watched the first 6-7 episodes of the show, mostly all the Angad scenes, played by Kunal. 

And by God, I was totally repulsed by him. I used to study in Lucknow myself and seen/ been subjected to similar eve-teasing. Mere toh rongte khade ho gaye, watching Angad. He was more ewww than a 100 Ranjeets and Prem Chopras put together. He was such a creepy, vile character that I even got nightmares about him at night.

When I woke up, it got me thinking - what a talented actor Kunal is. How brilliantly he gets under the skin of a character. How can the same guy - when playing a negative role give me nightmares one day and make me cry buckets as Mohan Bhatnagar the very next day?

Seriously, he's such a versatile actor, I really want him to win the ITA award. No one deserves it more than him.

Edited by HansaTapori - 25 July 2013 at 10:16am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

nitaitemperatureswargaSidharth.apritrisa_98blues11souji2008aadirupahabikasunshinegirlyashimalhotra-VPaintings-jaanujanviAsh55jessiejayRekha_vmini4monunnmmAndrosaau38spidiesonn_daParm.aishrayphulwaBalli73-raiAasma-Teeya-Shwetasri-swavai2IshaqzaadeRaghaviaasmi279Sah1fairyloverveena456rajbijzkunalthebestmonusumiamalazizuniquebluerosenaina2010prachuryashivangi838Jay_taporikunakshafan26Sweet-Lionesssonu-monu-krazyriya-pc_pals

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal vs Ranjeet/ Prem Chopra" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Kunal nahi Angad kamina tha.

Title change karo.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshinegirlsouji2008AnjanaYYZrajbijzJay_taporiHansaTapori

jaanujanvi

jaanujanvi

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

Last week Sah told me that Kunal used to act in Pratigya so I watched the first 6-7 episodes of the show, mostly all the Angad scenes, played by Kunal. 

And by God, I was totally repulsed by him. I used to study in Lucknow myself and seen/ been subjected to similar eve-teasing. Mere toh rongte khade ho gaye, watching Angad. He was more ewww than a 100 Ranjeets and Prem Chopras put together. He was such a creepy, vile character that I even got nightmares about him at night.

When I woke up, it got me thinking - what a talented actor Kunal is. How brilliantly he gets under the skin of a character. How can the same guy - when playing a negative role give me nightmares one day and make me cry buckets as Mohan Bhatnagar the very next day?

Seriously, he's such a versatile actor, I really want him to win the ITA award. No one deserves it more than him. But unfortunately other shows have more fans than NBT... Cry Cry

STOP CRYING...

VOTE FOR KUNAL AND MAKE HIM WIN...http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k13/poll/login.php

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.RaghaviaHansaTapori

Sah1

IF-Dazzler

Sah1

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Hansa: nice to hear you watched angadh scenes n I was cent percent sure that u will feel the same bcz this is what i felt while watching but i totally changed n kunal proved me wrong by living in mohan bhatnagars role n made me a crazy fan of his.That's the uniqueness, versatility, commitment what not all the best adjectives collective can't describe kunal properly so who am I to describe him. Kunal for sure deserves the award so please guys let's make sure he wins it atleast be she deserves much more than that. Please make many different id's and let's vote for them n prove how bestest if best they are

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaghaviarajbijzmonusumiHansaTapori

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Title change karo.
hahhaha i got peturbed seeing the title LOL ki kunal ne kya karr diyaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash2711rajbijzHansaTapori

Sah1

IF-Dazzler

Sah1

Yep hansa edit title as atleast kunal as angadh worse than ... If possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HansaTapori

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Title change karo.

I'm talking about actor Kunal as compared to actors Prem Chopra and Ranjeet Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash2711Sah1

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Originally posted by hansa

Seriously, he's such a versatile actor, I really want him to win the ITA award. No one deserves it more than him. But unfortunately other shows have more fans than NBT... Cry Cry

Mujhe bhi pls links do na yahaan par pls. i walso wanna see the 6 7 episodes.plsss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sah1HansaTapori

Post Reply New Post

Go to top