Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Naughtynatty

About time the woman spoke up and as they say der aaye durust aaye ( I hope I slept that right)

Shireen is really dumb she needs to get her facts right before voicing herself.
Dilshad I mean her character has a lot of depth to it and kuddos. The character is played so well. 
I am proud today to be a fan of Qubool Hai honestly.
Acting is par excellence in this show.
Todays episode is going to be Katilana lol 

Yes it was right. Dun worry. ðŸ˜†
Hopefully stuff will work out in our favor. And Asad-Zoya happen. ðŸ˜³
-Fizzi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nihamrm

Yep i agree 
Dilshaad finally put shireen in the right place and gave her what she deserves 
I'm so excited for tonights episode 

They all deserve it. They can't get away with it. 
-Fizzi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsyaManic

LIONESS IS ON THE FLOOR TO ROCK TONIGHT'S EPISODE yahooo
Cant Wait

Yea baby! :D
Absolutely ðŸ˜³
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its wrong to take unnecessary panga with a woman who has been wronged... She can take anything but one word about her children, who she has raised single handedly, teaching them everything about life, positivity and goodwill... One word about the children and you hit the wrong nerve... That's called mother... Now compare two mothers here Razia and Dilshu Momma..., we know whose doing it is... Who has time and again put her child on sake for her own benefit... So the curse destroys the one who calls for it... Raziaaa tera time aa gaya...
-Fizzi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: reginaberrito

Its wrong to take unnecessary panga with a woman who has been wronged... She can take anything but one word about her children, who she has raised single handedly, teaching them everything about life, positivity and goodwill... One word about the children and you hit the wrong nerve... That's called mother... Now compare two mothers here Razia and Dilshu Momma..., we know whose doing it is... Who has time and again put her child on sake for her own benefit... So the curse destroys the one who calls for it... Raziaaa tera time aa gaya...

Exactly. Gods watching. This is an ultimatum to Razia. Hopefully she gets some sense and stops. Atleast her child would be safe.
susmita42 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cant wait for todays epi ðŸ˜ƒ
-Fizzi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: susmita42

cant wait for todays epi ðŸ˜ƒ

Me too! ðŸ˜ƒ
Love your DP, btw ðŸ˜†
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely! So looking forward to see Dilshu in action. Serves them right. Idiots they are throwing baseless allegations at her and her family. 

And that man Rashid annoys me to the core. He was as usual being a mute spectator when Shireen and Dilshad were having a showdown. Couldn't he utter something to defend the woman he claims to love so much or stop his wife from saying such nonsensical things. ðŸ˜¡ Such a wimp he is. I really don't get it how are they ever going to redeem him 
-Fizzi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

Absolutely! So looking forward to see Dilshu in action. Serves them right. Idiots they are throwing baseless allegations at her and her family. 

And that man Rashid annoys me to the core. He was as usual being a mute spectator when Shireen and Dilshad were having a showdown. Couldn't he utter something to defend the woman he claims to love so much or stop his wife from saying such nonsensical things. ðŸ˜¡ Such a wimp he is. I really don't get it how are they ever going to redeem him 

i toh hate him from the core of my heart. Dilshu can stand up for herself, now people will be scared to raise a finger at her. ðŸ˜ƒ
MayurnASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah..looking forward for it...
want to see the strong and confident dilshad...