tenzingchoden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rocksravya11

woww dis was amazing

luved all dparts
plzz pm me when u update
splcy d may write der pov was fab..

thanks i didn't thought people would like it and i will definetely try to pm u when i update
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hey zingy, plz ur KiSha FF too along wid dis one. V all r waiting n want u to continue. Already, Aditi n Safrena left their some works midway n gone but u don't do dat😊.
tenzingchoden thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Hey zingy, plz ur KiSha FF too along wid dis one. V all r waiting n want u to continue. Already, Aditi n Safrena left their some works midway n gone but u don't do dat😊.

ofcourse how can i forget my fav couple kisha i will continue both ff and ss of kisha and did safi nd aditi really left their work in mid way coz i really love their work nd wanted to reads their upcoming parts but i will not leave my work in midway it may take time but u will get it
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: tenzingchoden

ofcourse how can i forget my fav couple kisha i will continue both ff and ss of kisha and did safi nd aditi really left their work in mid way coz i really love their work nd wanted to reads their upcoming parts but i will not leave my work in midway it may take time but u will get it

They both left d forum. I think u didn't saw their posts. I even requested Safi on her post to finish atleast her arranged marriage ff of KiSha before leavin but she did not replied.
tenzingchoden thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angel_juhi04

They both left d forum. I think u didn't saw their posts. I even requested Safi on her post to finish atleast her arranged marriage ff of KiSha before leavin but she did not replied.

really i didn't know much coz i m active only today but i saw her activre few second before i also wanted her to continue heartbroken kisha work but hope she change her mind
tenzingchoden thumbnail
Hey guys i missed u all and especially those who were waiting for my update sorry guys for not updating but i surely will update on Wednesday for the people who liked my story
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wow...wonderful story...jst read all the 4 chapters in a go n i really loved it..too good...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

plz pm me when u do future updates of this ff... 😊
tenzingchoden thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

wow...wonderful story...jst read all the 4 chapters in a go n i really loved it..too good...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks

plz pm me when u do future updates of this ff... 😊you will be the first one to know

tenzingchoden thumbnail

CHAPTER FIVE

The next morning i woke  up by someone banging my door. I tried to ignore the sound and  go back to my dreamland but the sound started increasing and it got hard to ignore  . I   practically threw my covers and glanced at my alarm clock . God why does any one wants to disturb me in 4 am its not even that early  but whoever is banging my door this early should really  have a valid reason for doing it if not than i will literally kill the person, with that  determination i threw the door open and came face to face with The Ranveer Shergill who was giving me his most charming smile which made girls fall in his feet but it was not going to work on  me not when he woked  me this early .So the first  thing that came out of my mouth was
Why are you  here?
really no hi or how are you. ranveer replied
ranveer i really don't have time for sassy comments so please get to the point and tell me why are you here this early.
so you always go straight to the point i really liked it.ranveer replied
are you going to tell me why are you here or should i close the door .
ok i will get to the point and tell you why i am here but first will you invite me inside your house or should we talk standing by the door.ranveer replied
oh please come in. panchi said and closed the door and now they are standing in panchi's living room.
now speak ranveer
So i have a proposal for you.
what proposal.panchi asked
i want you  to be my fake girlfriend.
and why would you want me to be your fake girllfriend when you can have any girl ? panchi asked
its because my dad really likes you and he wants me to date girls like you. ranveer replied
thats nice but why would you want to  date girls that your father approve of aren't you the type of guy who doesn't like parents inteference in your personal life.panchi asked
ya but i have to prove my dad that i have changed so that he wouldn't sell our company for which i have worked hard.
and  what made you think that i would lie to such a nice person for you.
o comeon panchi why would any girl refuse my proposal its like every campus girl dream to date me fake or not.
thats were you are mistaken i am not like every girl fom our campus.
wait are you trying to reject my proposal.
ofcourse not i am not trying to reject it.
thank god 
because i already rejected it so why should i try.
but panchi i can give you many things if you agree.
really like
money for your future
sorry to disappoint you  but i have already planned it out as i have been  choosen for the best business company here .
okay than you would really want the popularity in the campus.
much for you disappointment i really don't want the popularity either. i would be a no one and have some true friends than being popular and having a lot of fake friends.
i can also  , ranveer was about to continue the sentence but panchi cut him off.
ranveer please i will not change my answer even if you give your whole wealth to me so i would appreciate if you leave my house right now.
with that ranveer has no choice but to leave panchi flat and head to his car.
crap ranveer muttered under his breath when he was about to unlock his car.
this is really hard than i thought but no one rejects ranveer shergil so panchi be ready to be my fake girlfriend wether by words or by action. YOU WILL BE MY FAKE GIRLFRIEND.
P.S. sorry guys that it was not that good but this is what i can give you now but i promise to work harder in my work do comment if you like or even when you dislike . i want to grow as  a writer but it can be done only by your help. 1 comment can make big difference

Edited by tenzingchoden - 10 years ago