Sasural Simar Ka

FF: My Destiny towards you Roli Part 15 short update (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 62

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyasri

Great start with a dream sequence and i like the title of your FF. Yes the destiny of Sid is Roli. The title is apt for our RosidClap. Continue your FF and post it soon. All the best.Smile
Thank you diyasri ya this title more suits to our Rosid i ill try to update as soon as possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyasri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: My Destiny towards you Roli Part 15 short update (Page 4)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Thanks to every one for your response i just loved it after reading your comments so here is the next parts goes

part 2:

Simar in front of god "Mathaji what is happening i can't see Siddhathji like this, plz give our Roli back Mathaji, i can't see Naina in my Roli's place"
Mausiji see Simar, Simar don't leaving your faith Simar surely Mathaji ill give our Roli back"
"But Mausiji see they din't belive that our Roli is alive, why Masuji, why" Simar  strated to cry more
"Simar beta they are beliving their eyes and we have faith in destiny for that we have to wait"
"How far Mausiji, how far see that has been only few days that our Roli lost but now itself they started preparing for Siddharthji remarriage", "if my Roli come back and ask for Siddharthji means what i ill do how ill i get back her husband, tell me Masuji, tell me"
"No Simar this marriage won't happen, ha me and Prem never live this marriage to happen" Simar looked at Mausiji in puzzled expression
"Mausiji ab kay kekanachathihu, i can't undersand"
'Simar as far now don't ask me anything you just pray for our Siddharth and Roli iam sure this marriage won't happen" saying so Mausiji left the place.

"Kushi you see how Siddharth sir behaving to me, he is not even seeing my face always spraying that Roli's name, Kushi plz do something i want my Siddhath sir Kushi"
"Deko Naina i ill do something but first you should get sympathy from the family members act as you are in more love with that Siddhath, then see automatically Siddhath ill come to you" saying so Kushi give her evil smile.
Mausiji here their whole conversation of Kushi and Naina, "Kushi definetly i won't let this happen wait for few more days and enjoy everything Naina but you won't marry Siddharth and take my Roli's place never and ever"

Siddharth still on his knees crying for Roli, "Roli i know yar i did wrong but for that why are you punishing me like this, plz Roli come back yar, come back"
"Siddhathji" Siddharth heres Roli's voice when he looked up he saw Roli standing in front of him with a beatiful smile of her face and hands on her hip.
"Siddharthji what yar always you are crying crying, can't you see your Roli with you, now if you don't stop crying na then, then i won't come to you" saying so Roli make a puppy face and started to move from there.
"No Roli stop i won't cry see" Sid wipe his tears have try to smile on her
"ha now its like my Siddharthji lovely smile" saying so she close her fingers and show in front of him Sid stand still and admir her "Siddharthji are you not happy"
"No no Roli why"
"see iam waiting to see your happiness" Sid smile at her and shows his closed fingers to her they both share their happyness.
"ok now be a good boy and go to office"
sid nod his head and smile at her and went to get ready for office.

In the Dinning table all the family members having their breakfast expect Sid and Naina, they saw Kushi heading upstaris with the plate"
"Kushi stop"Mathaji stop Kushi "where are you taking the plate ha"
"Mathaji that is iam taking this for Naina"
"what Naina, why you can call her downstris na"
"ha Mathaji i asked her but she is sobbing, not at all coming thats why i taught i can take food to her room and make her eat, if she did eat means they ill affect her baby na thats why"
"no not necessary, Sujatha Bahu you go and get her down"

Once Sujatha and Naina come down strais they ask to have seat which is none other than the Roli's place.

To be continue

so that was the second part hope you all enjoyed reading it you may puzzel that i din't show where Roli is abt but Roli ill only enter after Naina's truth revel wait for few more parts

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307MataixvijayareddysrdeviCindrella3_PRIYAVADHANA_magicalrosid-Sakthi-....Melissa....diyasriArabjansita_ramasara1990Shweta2111hangok-Arjunzaadi-MADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukone

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

Originally posted by MADHU.BARUN

Nice start delsi though I don't follow the show! Your style of writing is very nice! Smile

Aww Madhu thanks a lot for coming here to read my FF thank DearSmileyou and sns forum members are myinspirationdear

Well dear you deserve it! You are a fab writer

delsi

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Nice update delsi..the story is picking up.
Though its a little difficult to catch up im loving your style
Thanks for the pm Smile

delsi

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MADHU.BARUN

Nice update delsi..the story is picking up.
Though its a little difficult to catch up im loving your style
Thanks for the pm Smile
Madu thank you so much to take effort for reading my FF i ill try to make you get involve in the story
and iam waiting for yours dear Smile

Angellic_doll

IF-Rockerz

Angellic_doll

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Wow, u update so early thanks and also 4 d pm

delsi

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged