Page 1 of 62

Page 1
Page   of 62
Page 2 Page 62

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
 Hai to of you here iam starting a new FF for wonderful pair of ssk our RoSid by hearing their name it self we have a wonderful feeling know but now they are in their bad fate seperate from each other there ill be anyone in our life that our destiny ill be so here is Siddharth searching for his destiny whom he loved, his friend, enemy, guide, lover everything is her. He lost her so my FF is how Sid reaching her destiny Rolisiddharth.
Here is the situation Kushi and Naina plan to cheat BW Family by Naina's fake pregency, Family has concluded that Roli is dead as they got Veeru's body in the car but not Roli's while falling from clief, while Simar and Siddharth din't still believing that Roli is alive so the family decided to marry Naina to Siddharth, while prem has gone to know about Naina as he has some doubt on her, he saw Naina and kushi together some time, this know only ot Mausiji, from here the story starts

My Destiny towards you Roli

A wonderful Morning "Siddharnthji plz getup yar" Roli pleading her husband to wake up 
"oh off Roli what yar you know iam sleeping you are disturbing me, let me sleep some more time" saying so he curdle in bed. 
Siddharthji i know you won't wake up, if i request you saying so she went to washroom and bring a whole bucket of cold water when she lift the bucket to pour water on him, she saw him sleeping with a smile in his sleep her heart melts on that sight , she put the bucket down and went near him sit besides him, bring her head close to him touch his head with him.
This is what Siddharth saw her, her face very close to him touching his forehead, his smile grew more brought his hand near her waist hold her close more close to him,
"so Miss. Rolisiddharnth what are you doing, ha"
"Nothing Siddharthji", she smile at him in shyness, try to move out of his arm but he hold her more tightly.
"Finish it where you have started Roli" saying so he brought his head near to her, his forehead touching hers his lips few inches away from him. 

"Siddharnth sir, Siddharnth sir" plz getup sir 
Siddharth see Roli going out of his arms far away from him "ROLI" Siddharth wake up shouting at Roli his body covered full of sweat he rise his head to see Naina near his bed touching his shoulder "What the hell are you doing in my room"
"Siddharth sir i saw you still sleeping and its almost time for office you ill be late na thats why",
"oh stop it naina what ever may be i told you first itself i accept to marry you only coz you are pregnant, nothing more than that, its not necessary that you should come into my room, you should told anyone in the house"
"What are you telling Siddharth  sir, we are going to get marry soon, iam going to became your wife, and yours chlid is my wob, then how can you tell that i din't have any right with you, ha"
"Naina how time i should tell you what is happen between us is just a mistake, in my drunken stage i taught you were Roli, thats why i touch you but i din't love you, i always love my Roli plz try to understand"
"No sir i won't belive you are just have affection for her and this love your saying is with me only i know it when you touched me its all coz of love, here after wards don't say that Roli;s name who cheated you and run away with other guy"
"HEY STOP STOP IT, if you say another word against my Roli then you ill gone", 
"MAA MAA", Siddharth shout at his top of voice 

All the famiy members including Simar came running towards Siddharth room, 
"Siddharthji what happen" 
"Simar, ask her to mind her language, if she say something against my Roli then i don't know what i ill do"
"Siddharth beta santh hoja" Mathaji and Sujatha try to convince him.
"Kushi you take Naina out" says Mathaji to Kushi, when both Kushi and Naina went out Mathaji came near Siddharth
"Siddharth i know its very difficult for you to forget Roli but you should do that, soon you ill be father and have a wife who ill look after you, you should not shout at her like this".
"Ha Siddharth Beta  Mathaji telling the truth to forget Roli is very hard to us too but you should do it Siddharth, our Roli is in heaven she won't be back, plz for sake of Roli forget her and try to make Naina Happy Siddharth"
"NO MAA don't say those words My Roli is not dead she is alive, she is alive" saying so he fall on his knees and started to cry more.

"Siddharthji is saying the truth My Roli is not died" simar started to cry
Simar can't able to see Siddharth like this she move out of the room followed by others, leaving Siddharth all alone with the memories of Roli.

To be continue

sorry if there is any mistake hope you all like it plz do read and comment on it, if any quries plz make to know that i can correct it.

Part 9 - page 35 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3555107&TPN=35

Part 15 - page 61 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3555107&TPN=61

Edited by delsi - 24 January 2014 at 3:24am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

MataixvijayareddysrdeviCindrella3HarryAustralia_PRIYAVADHANA_rosidsunithiRitujohnsuju.sita_rama....Melissa....diyasriShweta2111sara1990wamavasant-Sakthi--Arjunzaadi-MADHU.BARUNhangokpikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: My Destiny towards you Roli Part 15 short update" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_PRIYAVADHANA_

_PRIYAVADHANA_

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
very good ur ff isawesome plz continue 

Edited by priyasinghania - 26 April 2013 at 12:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delsi

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Deepu I dnt know these characters coz I don't follow the show. . But nice start

delsi

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyasinghania

very good ur ff isawesome plz continue 
Thank you so much Dear surely i ill for all Rosid Fans as you all love it

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Deepu I dnt know these characters coz I don't follow the show. . But nice start
i know Deepz it ill be difficut for you to cope up don't worry i ill sent you short update as if how it goes and abt character thanks dear for your support thanks a lot

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Really good start, continue soonSmile

delsi

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed