Sriti Jha AT 2 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Dhruti_rocks434

Awesome episode yestday. Sriti was bang on. Her conversation wid that kid was too sweet. Loved how she takle things wid kids Mannu, Nandu & now this kid. anyone noticed this kid was shown in Devo ke Dev Mahadev as younger Jalendhar.
Oh yes I was thinking I saw him somewhere! yes he played young Jalandhar in 'Mahadev' . Sriti and his bonding was superb. Jagya apriciated her with thums up was adorable scene.
Sriti was adorable yesterday πŸ₯± her expression in thums up scene was too cute she did it very naturaly. She is a sweetheart. 😊

Edited by Shanu1818 - 10 years ago
who ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new AT... has started...

Originally posted by Dhruti_rocks434

Sriti was awesum today! She was luking so adorable anyone recongniced that chiled the little Jalandhar of DKDM.

u have amazing observation dhruti πŸ‘

Edited by flutterby - 10 years ago
^ Congrats on 2nd AT of SJ ..  πŸ₯³πŸ€—
Originally posted by flutterby

<font color="#990000" size="2">who ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new AT... has started...

</font><font color="#990000">
<font size="2"><font color="#000033">

</font>
<font size="2">u have amazing <font size="2">observation dhruti πŸ‘</font></font>
</font></font>

thanks flutterby 😳 this kid did a good job in DKDM. do you know DKDM fans sugested Sriti's name as Vrinda. They want Maohit and Sriti in one frame since they knew that Maohit is a Sriti fan and followed all her shows. πŸ˜‰
yesterday... sriti was awesome... πŸ‘ πŸ‘with her coaxing that child to take the injection, so that he can become strong to takeon the dakoos was cho cute!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜³

and her thumbsup to jagya... ⭐️ she lit up the screen... great camaraderie with shashank!!

even afterwards... when she cant see the blood soaked cotton balls that jagya throws into the bowl... after cleaning up an accident victim... she is so natural.. πŸ˜Ž 

druti... u can call me flutter... flutterby is a bit long... πŸ˜‰

oh accha? mohit is a sriti fan too?? good to know!! πŸ˜†

thanks flutter is nice πŸ₯± yes there was an article on Maohits admiration for Sriti here is the link http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/mohit-raina-fan-sriti-jha-acting   πŸ˜³
Mahadev is fan of Sriti nice to know. He observed her work realy very well. Sriti realy amazed her fans in every single time by her brilliant performenc. Edited by KiranlovSriti - 10 years ago
Waise ek question hai ! when Pankaj was scared of injection then Ganga said him "Darpok chuha"...toh kya aaj ke episode me Jagya Ganga ko "darpok chuhiya" bolega? I saw some of BV old epi young Jagya use to call Anandi Nakchadhi chuhiya πŸ˜ƒEdited by KiranlovSriti - 10 years ago