Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

COLORS Article- 5 ways Madhu can teach RK a lesson

DevilGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Recently we witnessed some interesting twists and turns in Madhubala when Madhu decided to stay with RK. Initially RK forced her to stay with him but in a sudden change of heart Madhu gave in and chose to be his Biwi. Shocking, definitely, but it does seem fishy too. Could this be Madhu's ploy? Could she be planning to teach RK a lesson? Well, we don't know the truth behind her decision but we surely can help her with suggestions on how to beat RK at his own game. Read on!

Make him cry for his misdeeds: Earlier RK kept reminding Madhu of all the times they spent together but it only ended up hurting her as she couldn't help but see the lies through all those words. Now that RK is feeling vulnerable it wouldn't hurt if Madhu could do the same to him and make him feel guilty of his mistakes.

Make him lose his focus: When Madhu was with RK she devoted all her time to him and was literally living his life. Now that RK so desperately wants to be with her, Madhu can take advantage of the situation and make him spend all his time with her. Eventually he will lose focus on his work and RK not being a Superstar just doesn't suit his image.

Hit him where it hurts: RK is usually the one who keeps insulting people right, left and center. He hasn't even spared our Madhu from this and has on number of occasions left her shame-faced. We don't mean to sound sadist, but it would really be fun to see Madhu humiliating RK in front of an audience. Considering how much he loves her now, he wouldn't even be able to object and will quietly face the trauma.

When jealousy takes over: We all know how possessive RK is about Madhu. And sadly it's not only in the case of Sultan but any person trying to get close to her. Madhu can use this fact to her advantage and call Aryan home, sans Sultan obviously. When Madhu will shower her love and attention on the kid, it will definitely burn a hole in RK's heart.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Out of all these, I would pick Hit him where it hurts the most πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TFS
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
all of the choices sucksEdited by DANGGG - 11 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All the suggestions are very good.But which is possible ,only the first one ,rest if she tries she might receive double pain.
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
most of those sound to out of character for her and kind of dishonorable; phir se ek bekaar article in ka. i'm still not over the hilarity of "10 ways RK can prove himself" or whatever it was. πŸ˜†
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs!!

but Rk just doesn't love her, She loves him too... hurting him means hurting herself as well
Edited by Forever_Komal - 11 years ago
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing..all are good..πŸ˜‰
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what ever madhu decides i am with her ..hope cvz become sensible enough damage done to the serial which was love by me for its uniqueness..the best serial changing into trauma day by day..i miss simple sweet awesome days.taking revenge or teaching lesson to rk  which ever madhu does must not tartar her imagee..she is best to me and always will be best 

in theese choices last two good ..
apvsluvyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rubbish is this a love story revenge crapπŸ₯Ί
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First one won't work, I feel.