Pavitra Rishta

Please end this crappy show

arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think it is best to end this show now as there is one nonsense track after another. Better to give the spot to a more deserving show and free up the actors to go on and do better shows.

This show results in high blood pressure, headaches and nothing else. Even reading written updates are not worth reading anymore . A child is being tossed as a football between mother and father . Arjun loves his child and purvi is the mother ( though she has been irresponsible one as she ignored her child and went on romancing while her child was starved) , so the logical thing is for them to raise their child. Yet cvs keep showing crap in the name of twists.

Good Shows like Qubool hai and Chanchan, I don't want to read the written updates as it is more fun to watch them , but this crap I can't even read the written updates . Just my POVEdited by arvifanalways - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree with ur post...y cant they just reunite Arvi  and let them raise their daughter together?? ðŸ˜¡
arvifanalways thumbnail
Originally posted by: arvifan1

i completely agree with ur post...y cant they just reunite Arvi  and let them raise their daughter together?? ðŸ˜¡

Thank you for your support. Ekta and her Cv's are dumb people and can't see the potential that the show will have if Arvi are together. Who wants to watch this endless rona dhona. I really hope next week trp is 1 or less😆  as they showed onir overdose again, he was better off in jail😆😆
arvifan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arvifanalways

Thank you for your support. Ekta and her Cv's are dumb people and can't see the potential that the show will have if Arvi are together. Who wants to watch this endless rona dhona. I really hope next week trp is 1 or less😆  as they showed onir overdose again, he was better off in jail😆😆

seriously..this mishta overdose will lead to trps in minus😆😆 if they reunite Arvi the trps will go high😳
arvifanalways thumbnail

seriously..this mishta overdose will lead to trps in minus😆😆 if they reunite Arvi the trps will go high😳

haha mishta overdose is deadly for this show, he should stay in jail, so we don't see much of him... as that seems to be good for the show and trp😆
kandykandy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think it is best to end this show now as there is one nonsense track after another. Better to give the spot to a more deserving show and free up the actors to go on and do better shows.

This show results in high blood pressure, headaches and nothing else. Even reading written updates are not worth reading anymore . A child is being tossed as a football between mother and father . Arjun loves his child and purvi is the mother ( though she has been irresponsible one as she ignored her child and went on romancing while her child was starved) , so the logical thing is for them to raise their child. Yet cvs keep showing crap in the name of twists.

Good Shows like Qubool hai and Chanchan, I don't want to read the written updates as it is more fun to watch them , but this crap I can't even read the written updates . Just my POV

Absolutely agree with you. Its high time they they end this show..

arvifan1 thumbnail

haha mishta overdose is deadly for this show, he should stay in jail, so we don't see much of him... as that seems to be good for the show and trp😆

ya...bt ekta and her cvs dont get such simple things😆...instead they show some crappy things in name of twist
Killer-Yaar thumbnail
If you are not liking the show, dont watch it but dont say end it. There are many other viewers who love to watch this show, I am one of them. Edited by Killer-Yaar - 11 years ago
arvifanalways thumbnail

ya...bt ekta and her cvs dont get such simple things😆...instead they show some crappy things in name of twist

Onir was one of the worst twists, i mean he looks like purvi's brother...no uncle...no grandfather ðŸ¤£
arvifan1 thumbnail

Onir was one of the worst twists, i mean he looks like purvi's brother...no uncle...no grandfather ðŸ¤£

seriously ðŸ¤£ he looks like her twin brother😆😆 and they wana show their chemistry🤣 dont they just get it that they have zero chemistry...and Arvi has chemistry infact biology and physics also😳😳