Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

i lost count of d no. of times i reread d os...its just awesome...even though panchi seem to be a nobody (to imperials), she is infact d thread that binds the other 4 to each other..jj is connected to all by default...beautiful...wish u wud write more on it...

I honestly and seriously want the Imperials to realize that Panchi isn't just anybody! Uff! There are so many ways CVs could play with this but since I'm impatient, I didn't wait for them to do it LOL Khud hi kar liya Tongue

Thank you so much! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS| On The Outside.. (Page 6)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
That was one deep work my dear Mais.
You totally excel at what you do.
The Royals no matter what will cone together when time and moment calls for it.
The Imperials have yet to come to that and to also understand what the Royals are on the inside.
Brilliant work sweet heart.

lostmymusic.

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Btw Mais when did the RaHi hug happen?
Missed it.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FeistySoul

That was one deep work my dear Mais.
You totally excel at what you do.
The Royals no matter what will cone together when time and moment calls for it.
The Imperials have yet to come to that and to also understand what the Royals are on the inside.
Brilliant work sweet heart.

thanks Nidz! The deep relations that Royals share, Imperials have yet to get a taste of it. I hope they do it someday and when they do, it's impatcful. Such kind of things can't be rushed...as TBP is based on relationships of friends and trust, this can be one heck of a high point!

Hug happened on Friday! Today bhi hug and a cutesy peck on the cheek! Day Dreaming

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I loved that, n the way u explained the sense of family between the original 6

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_neha

I loved that, n the way u explained the sense of family between the original 6

thank you! Embarrassed

samwllms

IF-Dazzler

samwllms

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
awwsum nice

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Mais! Curiosity got the better of me, and I too ended up reading the bruised ego..hahah;)
All I have to say is WOW! So much drama, it was like the TBP version of gossip girl! lol;)
The attitude, the cheating and the getting back together, all that drama reminded me of gossip girl..lol..I was just waiting for someone to say..XOXO gossip girl! hahahah..ROFL
And kiya, My god! Loved her attitude and dialogues!
And I absolutely absolutely loved the ending! What a killer way to let go of someone..ahahah
And Kd's portrayal?? lol..ROFL..So out of character! lol..but, I still loved it!!
I read it and really wanted to comment but didn't want to bring such an old os up and make you get jootas from anyone so I saved you the trouble..lol;)
Btw, if you have any ideas like this now, I would love to read such a drama filled os on the current TBP cast, that would be hell alot of fun to read!!!:))

Edited by coolpixie - 30 April 2013 at 3:47am

lostmymusic.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.