lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kishathebest

Mais u wrote so good..
It was amazing... 
The way u connected all the characters was superb.
And that minor accident and all are worried for her..
I loved it..
I also loved that portion
Avi thought she just liked to keep everyone out of trouble. Which was troublesome for him.

Omi felt that she needed to have many toffees to calm down for just a little disruption made her go hyper.

Rukmini just knew that she was Ranveer's best friend. No direct interaction didn't give her a chance to come at a perfect conclusion regarding her. But she wasn't any harm to anyone so yeah...

Avantika felt that she was someone disgusted who couldn't stop fluttering around Jaitley. Didn't she have a life of her own? 

Aahhh... One more thing I'm KD fan toh that line...

KD still felt the wetness of Panchi's blood on his arms. 
God I know the pain KD feel..
In short I loved it... 

I can not every forget that it was KD who had carried Panchi to the car and KD was the one who informed Panchi's parents about the accident. Me not being a KD fan cannot ever let me overlook this. Everyone was affected...though KD didn't show it then but it him very hard as well.

Thank you! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS| On The Outside.. (Page 5)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlazingWater-

OMG when on earth did you right this.
Ok just kill me now, way too many feelsStern Smile <3

reserved

Second time I've killed you in a day LOL

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhadlove

maisHug
omg!!!!!!!!!! this was jst terrific!!!!
it had such depth and intensityClap
seriously i didn't blinked once before completed reading it !!!!
so wonderfully u potrayed it yaar!!!!
yup new characters are awesome , but they so can't take JJ's jokers placeEmbarrassed
just loved it yaar , whole scenario and thinkings of imperial and royal's BuddiesClap
really amazing ,
i always love ur work<3
they are really a treat to read!!

aww! Thank you thank you thank THANK you!! Such a sweet comment! Yeah, JJ's jokers can't be replaced by any it'd take them a LOT of time to come remotedly close to the original Buddies! Embarrassed

-Razzy-

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Originally posted by AttractiveAdya

Can  I  just  say  Beautiful?
Because  saying  anything  else  would  be  an  insult  to  this  piece  of  art.
<3

and once again you sum everything up in just one line? How do you do that?! Shocked

thank you! Hug

I  have  no  clue  how  I  do  it.
Well  I  just  write  what  I  feel.
Always. Big smile

lostmymusic.

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Originally posted by arhadlove

maisHug
omg!!!!!!!!!! this was jst terrific!!!!
it had such depth and intensityClap
seriously i didn't blinked once before completed reading it !!!!
so wonderfully u potrayed it yaar!!!!
yup new characters are awesome , but they so can't take JJ's jokers placeEmbarrassed
just loved it yaar , whole scenario and thinkings of imperial and royal's BuddiesClap
really amazing ,
i always love ur work<3
they are really a treat to read!!

aww! Thank you thank you thank THANK you!! Such a sweet comment! Yeah, JJ's jokers can't be replaced by any it'd take them a LOT of time to come remotedly close to the original Buddies! Embarrassed

mst wlcm mais :)
sweeet comment for a sweet OS :) <3
yup new 1n's are good , but old one's are way ahead than them <3Embarrassed

lostmymusic.

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Maisyy OMG this is such AH-MAZING OSBig smile
really loved it a lotEmbarrassed, every single thing was just Mindblowingly writtenStar
I love the way you portrayed Omi,Avantika, Avi, Rukmini's feelings and thoughts as outsidersEmbarrassedThumbs Up
seriusly after JJ coming back and these four being alien to him and the buddies somehow or the other coming along gave me this thought, what are these four feeling  and thinking and you have penned it down perfectly wellStarEmbarrassed
I love the way you wrote about Avi and Omi finding themselves in RV and KD and on the first day itself they choose their right-hand man but then as days pass by they learn more about the 5 of them and the bond between them which is stronger than they could ever think ofEmbarrassed
and the thoughts you have penned down of Rukmini and Avantika are just perfect as these two are the ones whom we have seen interacting with the buddies less, Rukmini not much bothered and Avantika's jealousy because of JJ, everything was apt with their characterEmbarrassedBig smile

OMG Avi and Omi's opinion about Panchi damn that is just so cute and hilariousEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Omi felt that she needed to have many toffees to calm down for just a little disruption made her go hyper.
Especially this one hahahaha i soo love thisDay DreamingROFL, MiChiHeart

And then coming to the car crash OMG really Brilliantly writtenClap

The concern the panic striking on them, all the buddies coming together everything was written so aptlyThumbs Up
And i love the way the rest of the four came along together behind the buddies, its like trying to break them apart they somehow end up together, a bond that is pulling them all together too but they just dont realize that at allTongue

Panchi was on the ground, her hand resting on Jaitley's shoulder as she seemed to be sobbing and he was stroking her head gently. Ranveer was on the other side of her, holding her hands and head bowed in gratitude. KD was standing behind him, giving reassuring taps on Ranveer's shoulder. While Piddi seemed to be wiping away tears from his eyes and Kiya was crouched in front of Panchi, tending to her leg which seemed a little bloody.

OMG seriusly this is written out just sooo AWSUM, the feel everything was just heart-touchingEmbarrassedClap
and i love the way you wrote about their thoughts, what they saw and what they concluded in their minds and what they didnt know, gosh all those were just BrilliantStar
and OMG the thoughts of each and everyone regarding the past was just so Ah-mazingThumbs Up

That the six of them still hadn't recovered from the accident Panchi had all those months ago. They didn't talk about it but they knew Panchi was now scared of crossing the road and had started to pet a illogical fear of the hospitals, where she knew her heartbeat had stopped for a while. Ranveer still had major guilt trips about Panchi's accident. KD still felt the wetness of Panchi's blood on his arms. Piddi more than once had nightmares about that day and Kiya knew that the pain of losing someone important in life is always much worse than it sounds. Specially when that person wasn't at any fault. And Jaitley? Let's just say he had the urge to break the very thing which caused his little Fluttering Angel even the slightest of pain because that's how protective he was.

I just love this part, just beautifully written especially JJ's thought its just SuperbClapEmbarrassed

And they realized - that they were on the Outside. They had always been on the Outside, living under the illusion that they meant something important. But ultimately, it was only one sided. For the Inside was much more powerful than they had fathomed it to be. And that didn't set too well with them...

I love the last part its just Mindblowing, the four of them feeling on the outside, their thoughts and really from past few weeks the same thing is going in my mind, what they actually feel and you have just put it out so brilliantly in wordsEmbarrassed
And no it wasnt a drag at all in the endLOL, i Super-loved the endEmbarrassed, all the thoughts you wrote out were just perfect, i was hoping for cv's to show something like this hehe and i so enjoyed it reading it all in the OSEmbarrassedLOL
Its really Superb, and your writing is MashAllah just MindblowingStarBig smile

Edited by sweetshine - 27 April 2013 at 2:58pm

lostmymusic.

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
i lost count of d no. of times i reread d os...its just awesome...even though panchi seem to be a nobody (to imperials), she is infact d thread that binds the other 4 to each other..jj is connected to all by default...beautiful...wish u wud write more on it...

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

Maisyy OMG this is such AH-MAZING OSBig smile
really loved it a lotEmbarrassed, every single thing was just Mindblowingly writtenStar
I love the way you portrayed Omi,Avantika, Avi, Rukmini's feelings and thoughts as outsidersEmbarrassedThumbs Up
seriusly after JJ coming back and these four being alien to him and the buddies somehow or the other coming along gave me this thought, what are these four feeling  and thinking and you have penned it down perfectly wellStarEmbarrassed
I love the way you wrote about Avi and Omi finding themselves in RV and KD and on the first day itself they choose their right-hand man but then as days pass by they learn more about the 5 of them and the bond between them which is stronger than they could ever think ofEmbarrassed
and the thoughts you have penned down of Rukmini and Avantika are just perfect as these two are the ones whom we have seen interacting with the buddies less, Rukmini not much bothered and Avantika's jealousy because of JJ, everything was apt with their characterEmbarrassedBig smile

OMG Avi and Omi's opinion about Panchi damn that is just so cute and hilariousEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Especially this one hahahaha i soo love thisDay DreamingROFL, MiChiHeart

And then coming to the car crash OMG really Brilliantly writtenClap

The concern the panic striking on them, all the buddies coming together everything was written so aptlyThumbs Up
And i love the way the rest of the four came along together behind the buddies, its like trying to break them apart they somehow end up together, a bond that is pulling them all together too but they just dont realize that at allTongue

Panchi was on the ground, her hand resting on Jaitley's shoulder as she seemed to be sobbing and he was stroking her head gently. Ranveer was on the other side of her, holding her hands and head bowed in gratitude. KD was standing behind him, giving reassuring taps on Ranveer's shoulder. While Piddi seemed to be wiping away tears from his eyes and Kiya was crouched in front of Panchi, tending to her leg which seemed a little bloody.

OMG seriusly this is written out just sooo AWSUM, the feel everything was just heart-touchingEmbarrassedClap
and i love the way you wrote about their thoughts, what they saw and what they concluded in their minds and what they didnt know, gosh all those were just BrilliantStar
and OMG the thoughts of each and everyone regarding the past was just so Ah-mazingThumbs Up

That the six of them still hadn't recovered from the accident Panchi had all those months ago. They didn't talk about it but they knew Panchi was now scared of crossing the road and had started to pet a illogical fear of the hospitals, where she knew her heartbeat had stopped for a while. Ranveer still had major guilt trips about Panchi's accident. KD still felt the wetness of Panchi's blood on his arms. Piddi more than once had nightmares about that day and Kiya knew that the pain of losing someone important in life is always much worse than it sounds. Specially when that person wasn't at any fault. And Jaitley? Let's just say he had the urge to break the very thing which caused his little Fluttering Angel even the slightest of pain because that's how protective he was.

I just love this part, just beautifully written especially JJ's thought its just SuperbClapEmbarrassed

And they realized - that they were on the Outside. They had always been on the Outside, living under the illusion that they meant something important. But ultimately, it was only one sided. For the Inside was much more powerful than they had fathomed it to be. And that didn't set too well with them...

I love the last part its just Mindblowing, the four of them feeling on the outside, their thoughts and really from past few weeks the same thing is going in my mind, what they actually feel and you have just put it out so brilliantly in wordsEmbarrassed
And no it wasnt a drag at all in the endLOL, i Super-loved the endEmbarrassed, all the thoughts you wrote out were just perfect, i was hoping for cv's to show something like this hehe and i so enjoyed it reading it all in the OSEmbarrassedLOL
Its really Superb, and your writing is MashAllah just MindblowingStarBig smile

Farah!! Inna bada and awesome comment! Thank you!

I guess I just wanted to play with the emotions of these new characters regarding the Buddies. Because I can't individualize them just yet hence this Embarrassed I am so so so happy that everyone loved this OS so much! And all I can is thank you! Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.