Page 5 Page 8

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
maisHug
omg!!!!!!!!!! this was jst terrific!!!!
it had such depth and intensityClap
seriously i didn't blinked once before completed reading it !!!!
so wonderfully u potrayed it yaar!!!!
yup new characters are awesome , but they so can't take JJ's jokers placeEmbarrassed
just loved it yaar , whole scenario and thinkings of imperial and royal's BuddiesClap
really amazing ,
i always love ur work<3
they are really a treat to read!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS| On The Outside.. (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Wow...I think you just about left me speechless for a long time after I read thisShocked I think this replaced your KiyAn OS as my favourite Maisy story. Brilliant, flawless, beautiful & breathtaingClapClapClap

You know...you manged to capture the very essence of the Buddies in these few paragraphs. I can't tell you how much I loved it<3<3 Whether it was the old, or the new, you got them down pat. Both sides want to manipulate RanSh into being there pawns, which was clear from when JJ challenged the gangs, yet the truth is that the bond that connects them, along with JJ, who holds them together, can never be broken by these outsiders. I don't say that in a harsh way. I love the new people honestly. I am looking forward to their journeys, & have accepted them all whole heartedly. But Buddies are Buddies. They have been through so much together, have become so much a part of each other, that its literally impossible for anyone else to be a part of them at this point. The Buddy Project had truly changed the lives of these five...six forever. Yes, maybe in the future they will ALL become friends, they will form a close knit group of their own, but the Buddies, JJ's Junglees, will always be KD, Ranveer, Kiya, Panchi & Piddi.

Panchi was on the ground, her hand resting on Jaitley's shoulder as she seemed to be sobbing and he was stroking her head gently. Ranveer was on the other side of her, holding her hands and head bowed in gratitude. KD was standing behind him, giving reassuring taps on Ranveer's shoulder. While Piddi seemed to be wiping away tears from his eyes and Kiya was crouched in front of Panchi, tending to her leg which seemed a little bloody.

THIS...this is so symbolic. They are literally holding on to each other at the very terrifying possibility of harm coming to one of them, not just physically, but emotionally too. You just made me remember one of my favourite & one of the most beautiful scenes of TBP - the Buddies outside Panchi's hospital room:'). You showed here exactly what was shown there, that if something happens to any of them, to the others it feels like a void is created in their lives, no matter kaun kiske zyada close ho.

And they realized - that they were on the Outside. They had always been on the Outside, living under the illusion that they meant something important. But ultimately, it was only one sided. For the Inside was much more powerful than they had fathomed it to be. And that didn't set too well with them...

This is again pure brilliance!!! Its true. Somewhere or the other, they HAVE noticed this connection & want it to weaken. Not out of malice or spite, but because they want parts of them for themselves. And sooner or later whether Omi, Avi, Avantika & Rukmini are going to understand, that this connection is beyond anyone's reach, even the Buddies themselves. I loved how you showed the way their lives were changed because of the Buddies.

Fantistic & Brilliant Maisy. How did you do this yaar? *Sigh* you are my biggest inspiration on this forumEmbarrassed

God Shazzy! Everyone has given me such awesome and long comments that I don't know how to reply. The only thing I can say is, thank you! Over and over again!

Love ya girl! Hug

..DamonCrazy..

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

Biwi... Can I just say you make me proud?!

Full disection exams ke baad.

Awww!! I LOVE YOU BIWI!! Hug

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenzingchoden

awesome mais
i really think his was one of the best os i have ever read
just keep it up
zing

wow! That's saying a lot! Shocked Thank you so much! Embarrassed

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krit125

osom os mais
loved the way u analysed very charac...
it was gr8 and well written
a beautiful os
it was very realistic and i was reminded of the panchi accident scene loved the way u described it
avi and omi think of panchi
also loved the parts of veeni
u r gr8
loved it

Thanks a lot Krits! Though I swear, I had no intention of putting any hints about ViChi and MiChi here LOL

krit125

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi_arshilover

WOW! It's wonderful. Chalo kahi toh panchi ko importance mili! I want this to happen in the show. Sach mein panchi hi hai jo abhi bhi sab buddies ko bind karti hai. Hope woh aaj ki epi mein ajaye. I'm missing her terribly. Thanks for writing this os.

Well yes! She came back! And I think Panchi is getting good importance in S2, I know her absence made us feel that she was sidelined but we don't know the full story about it, maybe Palak wanted a leave? Jo bhi ho, I'm happy with the way she's shaped up in S2!

Thanks for commenting! Embarrassed

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttractiveAdya

Can  I  just  say  Beautiful?
Because  saying  anything  else  would  be  an  insult  to  this  piece  of  art.
<3

and once again you sum everything up in just one line? How do you do that?! Shocked

thank you! Hug

AttractiveAdya

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

awesome yaar...its superb...yeh dil maange more...

thank you!

Originally posted by tiara_magic

i loved the starting how u explained nice work
beautiful os

thankies!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.