Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

It's always too early to claim to know someone 100% if you don't know the full side of their story.

*~*

New people sometimes bring such drastic and fresh change in one's life that life before those new people, seem like a distant dream.

Such was the case with them.

Omi. Avi. Avantika. Rukmini.

Though the new people, who easily fit into two opposite groups, seemed to have a history tying them together; they never really bothered to dig deep into it.

KD. Ranveer. Panchi. Piddi. Kiya.

(and Jaitley)

Because past is done and dusted, not to have any affect on the present and the future to come. That's how they lived their life and that's how they liked it. They judged, assumed and reacted to what they saw rather than what lay beneath it all.

Avi finally saw someone who could be his friend. Ranveer.

For Omi KD was a reminder of his own self. And he liked that.

Avantika was too smitten by Jaitley's Jungleeness and pushed by her desire to be his "Good Samaritan" to bother about anything else.

So where did it put Piddi, Kiya and Panchi? Nowhere important...they just...existed. That's all.

Omi and Avi knew that KD and Ranveer can't stand each other and they tried cashing on their hatred to satisfy their own fights. But it seemed like they had chosen really strong contenders to be their "right hands" for both of them refused to be mere pawns. Okay, fair enough. Twist things a bit and lay low. They'd come around for in a while.

Here, Ranveer took Kiya alongside him because he didn't like to leave her alone. And there, Piddi tagged along KD because he didn't like staying away from his brother. And the seniors made peace with that. Not that they were a bother, they were a good addition to the group.

Rukmini was a bit different though. She couldn't care less about the gangs and the wars they fought. And she would've continued living that invisible life behind the library shelves for more days had not Ranveer bumped into her time and time again. She had written him off in their first "official" meeting but with time she had to admit, he wasn't that bad.

Yeah, hanging out with him was not such a bad deal.

Excluding Avantika, they made peace with the fact that Jaitley liked orchestrating the lives of this bunch of 5. His schemes affected them as well but they figured it was for the good. And what did Avantika feel? Nothing except just a little pang of childish jealousy because those 5 worthless people were in the place she wanted to be.

Place reserved for special people.

So, where did this leave Panchi?

Avi thought she just liked to keep everyone out of trouble. Which was troublesome for him.

Omi felt that she needed to have many toffees to calm down for just a little disruption made her go hyper.

Rukmini just knew that she was Ranveer's best friend. No direct interaction didn't give her a chance to come at a perfect conclusion regarding her. But she wasn't any harm to anyone so yeah...

Avantika felt that she was someone disgusted who couldn't stop fluttering around Jaitley. Didn't she have a life of her own?

All in all, whatever the feelings and sentiments they had, they had accepted these five (six) people in their lives and they were living with it.

They somehow knew that there was a invisible thread binding them all together due to their past and some kind of wall behind which they all still lived together. But they wanted to break all of it. They didn't say it but it was their intention all along.

Was it easy?

With passing time, it did become easy.

And just when they thought they had succeeded...

"Some cars crashed into each other in the ground behind the college!"

Someone announced loudly in the canteen.

Ranveer, who was bent over a radio assignment he was doing with Rukmini, snapped his head up in surprise. His eyes sought Kiya who had been playing on her phone at a table not so near him and she gulped. KD and Piddi who had just entered the canteen, froze hearing this. Something passed between them.

And they felt it clearly.

"She's not picking up!" Kiya said out loud as Ranveer approached her; Rukmini, the assignment and the radio completely forgotten by him.

"Per wo peeche karne kya gayi thi?!" Piddi, the eternal hyper soul, cried out and ran outside.

"Not again..." Ranveer whispered and rushed outside behind Piddi. Not even bothering to look at Avi who wanted an explanation to what was going on. So he tried plan B.

"Hey Popstar, why are you all so hyper?" He approached Kiya who was busy stuffing her things messily in the bag. She looked at him as if someone pulled her out of deep thoughts.

"Panchi peeche wale ground mein gayi thi..." She mumbled, distracted by her designer bag which she had never hated more than she did today. Why wasn't it zipping already?!

"So?" Avi raised his eyebrow as she finally closed her bag and moved passed him to follow Ranveer.

"I'll explain everything later!" She gave him a quick, assuring tap on the shoulder and rushed to the door where KD was waiting for her to join him.

He looked around and saw his arch nemesis at the corner of the canteen, obviously as surprised and as curious as he himself felt. They knew they wouldn't get direct answers so they had no choice but to follow them.

Behind them, Rukmini felt her usual anger at Ranveer whenever he did something utterly ridiculous. Like leaving her without explanations while they were doing important stuff. So, she decided to give him a well deserved thrashing and not delay it. Yeah...off she goes behind them.

Avantika wasn't there in the canteen but her Spidey Senses had told her that Jaitley was headed towards the ground behind the college. Obviously she needed to be there!

Yes, all the players on one ground.

Newer ones reaching it just a little late than the older players.

The scene there was a mess. The cars had horribly crashed into each other. How? They didn't know and the fighting students who were blaming each other didn't make it easy. It seemed like some people were injured as well. But where were the ones they were looking for?

Four of them, not together physically but minds connected in the similar mission to find the five of them, moved forwards a little and attempted to see clearly behind the smoke from the wrecked cars and steam coming off the angry students. 

Avi just wanted to find either Ranveer or Kiya and ask them what was bothering them?

Rukmini forgot about the thrashing part seeing the small havoc around her. Finding Ranveer was still the priority.

Omi wanted to maker sure KD and Piddi didn't were alright and if they needed help.

And Avantika? Her eyes only sought Jaitley.

Individuals looking for individuals. Because that's how they perceived them to be. So when they saw a group of six at the far end of the ground, huddled together, the didn't immediately register them as the very individuals they were looking for.

Here's what they saw:

Panchi was on the ground, her hand resting on Jaitley's shoulder as she seemed to be sobbing and he was stroking her head gently. Ranveer was on the other side of her, holding her hands and head bowed in gratitude. KD was standing behind him, giving reassuring taps on Ranveer's shoulder. While Piddi seemed to be wiping away tears from his eyes and Kiya was crouched in front of Panchi, tending to her leg which seemed a little bloody.

Here's what they concluded:

Panchi was at the wrong place and the wrong time and had become a victim of the accident. Though she wasn't hurt majorly, not enough to bother with the hospital bit, but it was enough to cause the six of them have major fear running through them.

Here's what they didn't know:

That the six of them still hadn't recovered from the accident Panchi had all those months ago. They didn't talk about it but they knew Panchi was now scared of crossing the road and had started to pet a illogical fear of the hospitals, where she knew her heartbeat had stopped for a while. Ranveer still had major guilt trips about Panchi's accident. KD still felt the wetness of Panchi's blood on his arms. Piddi more than once had nightmares about that day and Kiya knew that the pain of losing someone important in life is always much worse than it sounds. Specially when that person wasn't at any fault. And Jaitley? Let's just say he had the urge to break the very thing which caused his little Fluttering Angel even the slightest of pain because that's how protective he was.

And here's what they finally found out:

That no matter what they do, they can't actually break this group of six apart. If a small, seemingly insignificant incident of "could've been much worse" can bring them so close, like a family, amidst all the competitive and sometimes vengeful air around them...if anything major were to happen, they'd be together in a way that they'd never need the desire to be with anyone else. And that scared them. Though they wouldn't admit it..

And they realized - that they were on the Outside. They had always been on the Outside, living under the illusion that they meant something important. But ultimately, it was only one sided. For the Inside was much more powerful than they had fathomed it to be. And that didn't set too well with them...

...for the Outside was a very scary place to be. And they wondered if they'd ever be able to on the Inside?

*~*

This started so well! Shocked But end mein jaake lamba drag ban gaya Stern Smile Main nahin sudhrungi, right? LOL
Err...yeah. Felt the urge to write something on the Imperials and the Royals, Old & New. Urgh! This sounded so cool in my mind! Apologizing in advance if this wasn't clear enough because I have a feeling that it wasn't Ouch

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

RemixandDMGrulzmoni94Tulip.diyadawda13My_loveis_gonetenzingchodenSabina_Ansari-Inferno-JiyaRe...krit125coolpixiesweetz1204RAHI_SSArShiDelenasneha02--Akshu--CavingInmiss_nehaashred12abhi_arshiloverCrazy4AshVikRadiance.basket_101sweetshine..Serendipity..AttractiveAdyaLet-It-Go..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS| On The Outside.." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Inferno-

Goldie

-Inferno-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I have been watching TBP for the past few days just hoping to get a glimpse of our peaceful angel and for you to write an OS centric on her is so overwhelming at the moment.

I like how you connected each person's feelings, from the old and new gang, and their perceptions on each other. I felt for every member of the gang, and the title fits perfectly because on the outside they seem to be perfect, confident and have a "who gives a damn" attitude but the inside is a tornado of emotions.
 The way you wrote about how each one of them panicked trying to find their friend was beautiful and I was able to imagine the whole situation once again. Especially after you connected it with the previous accident...oh now I want to re-watch those lovely heart drenching scenes.

Also, my favorite part has to be when you described JJ wanting to smash whatever it is that hurt his fluttering angel.

"Let's just say he had the urge to break the very thing which caused his little Fluttering Angel even the slightest of pain because that's how protective he was."

It was one line but it was so cute, I always wanted that the show had a scene where JJ becomes very protective over Panchi. Also, it was nice to see KD in the picture and his memories of flashback along with Kiya and Piddhi.

I will probably re-read this because I miss Panchi like hell right now and just want her back!
But, I think it was one of your most unique and dramatic one shots!

Mais, become the creative head of TBP please because you personify these characters like you have created them. I dare say, better than the originals.

Edited by -3raser- - 25 April 2013 at 5:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

allseasonraincoolpixie..Serendipity..lostmymusic.

NonComposMentis

IF-Dazzler

NonComposMentis

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Chalo, for once I'm not depressed...so was able to read it much more calmly, taking note of each and every word you wrote.
And for your numerous words, I have just one to offer you: Beautiful.
It was deep. It scared me a bit somewhere too and yet, I loved it.
Not to mention, it was pretty realistic, the way everyone reacted.
Its clear enough, Mais, what more do you want?
Though I must admit, having woken up at 3 am to finish my homework, I had to read it twice to get it, because I'm so woozy! :P
Does my comment even make any sense?
Ah, I almost forgot, my favourite line:

Omi felt that she needed to have many toffees to calm down for just a little disruption made her go hyper.

Damn, I love Omi! <3
He's such a bloody sweetheart...and I felt for Avantika here too...just like I felt for her yesterday.
I'll repeat, beautiful.
Mugs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixie..Serendipity..lostmymusic.

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Res:)
Unres!
There is always some clarity in confusion, and some silence in utter chaos and noise. Just like that, there is an innate brilliance in this os. The idea was great, and even though you felt the execution was lacking, it still was great enough to be called beautiful and enthralling. I loved the fact you incorporated the real elements of the show in this os, it made it just that much more realistic. I especially loved this paragraph in which you perfectly captured their actions after seeing panchi.

Panchi was on the ground, her hand resting on Jaitley's shoulder as she seemed to be sobbing and he was stroking her head gently. Ranveer was on the other side of her, holding her hands and head bowed in gratitude. KD was standing behind him, giving reassuring taps on Ranveer's shoulder. While Piddi seemed to be wiping away tears from his eyes and Kiya was crouched in front of Panchi, tending to her leg which seemed a little bloody.

Bang on! They all still remember that shock and pain they went through during panchi's last accident.  And this line is just so capturing..

...for the Outside was a very scary place to be. And they wondered if they'd ever be able to on the Inside? 

The beginning was very mysterious in a way as you started describing the situation and all of their relations with each other. I especially loved the vichi and michi discriptions..It was an intense start, and I liked how it led up to the news of the crash..and ranveer running while abandoning everything, kiya desperately trying to zip her bag..every detail was just so well placed. And then the paragraph about them still not recovering from the last accident, just for that paragraph alone I would say..Clap..You so skillfully captured the relationships of the old and new buddies while showing the inseparableness of the five royals aka jungless. This os gracefully showcased their inner emotions and turmoil with their instant reactions and worries when their buddy got hurt. I can still just go on and on pointing out each and every place I found to be brilliantly done, but I see no point because I feel like once you read this os, it is definitely going to be captured in your heart and I think that enough goes to show you how well done it was! Embarrassed

--special mention for your depiction of Jaitley, I can just see him sitting like that besides panchi, feeling hurt and fiercely protective at the same time...Beautiful depiction..

Edited by coolpixie - 25 April 2013 at 11:52pm

-Inferno-..Serendipity..lostmymusic.

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Maisy why do u feel that ur best works are not worth it?LOLLOL

such a beautifully descirbed OS!

frankly the best OS u could ever write!

The way u described each person's emotions what was happening in their life,when new ppl eter what happens!

Avi,Omi thikig abt Panchi was to cuteee!

The mystery u kept at the start was superb!The urge of knowing that the peron thhey care foris fine or no!

Loved the y everyone was shcoked,cuz at that moment they just wated to know whether that person is fine or no...lved it Maisy!

Panchi it was...JJ saved her!I just loved that discription!

ad the best part was the Description of the Panchi's prev accident!

I mean wow loved the way u captured old moments old nightmares of her Accident!

the ending was beautifully descirbed girl!

you rock truely hats offfClapClapClapClapClap

for such an amazing OS!

Loved it Maisy as alwaysEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
WOW! You actually analyzed whole TBP2.
God! How do you get the ideas in your head?
U gotta create a gallery for your TBP works.
Please! Do it, for me. please?
Loved the concept.
How you brought the past back was esome!
Keep writing, please.

Best,
Kesha

lostmymusic.

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Mais. . . .  .Hug Hug
This was I believe the best work of urs so far me
the character depth
the synch
the situation
the reactions
the invisible wall
the entire Outsider description!!!
it couldn't have been better than this
I remember our discussion on this topic n know that u've been toying this idea in ur mind since a while
but its actual execution in the form of this OS left me spellbound
every thing seemed so real. . . .
Kudos to u for this

Edited by blue_Orchid - 26 April 2013 at 2:15am

lostmymusic.

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Wow...I think you just about left me speechless for a long time after I read thisShocked I think this replaced your KiyAn OS as my favourite Maisy story. Brilliant, flawless, beautiful & breathtaingClapClapClap

You know...you manged to capture the very essence of the Buddies in these few paragraphs. I can't tell you how much I loved it<3<3 Whether it was the old, or the new, you got them down pat. Both sides want to manipulate RanSh into being there pawns, which was clear from when JJ challenged the gangs, yet the truth is that the bond that connects them, along with JJ, who holds them together, can never be broken by these outsiders. I don't say that in a harsh way. I love the new people honestly. I am looking forward to their journeys, & have accepted them all whole heartedly. But Buddies are Buddies. They have been through so much together, have become so much a part of each other, that its literally impossible for anyone else to be a part of them at this point. The Buddy Project had truly changed the lives of these five...six forever. Yes, maybe in the future they will ALL become friends, they will form a close knit group of their own, but the Buddies, JJ's Junglees, will always be KD, Ranveer, Kiya, Panchi & Piddi.

THIS...this is so symbolic. They are literally holding on to each other at the very terrifying possibility of harm coming to one of them, not just physically, but emotionally too. You just made me remember one of my favourite & one of the most beautiful scenes of TBP - the Buddies outside Panchi's hospital room:'). You showed here exactly what was shown there, that if something happens to any of them, to the others it feels like a void is created in their lives, no matter kaun kiske zyada close ho.

And they realized - that they were on the Outside. They had always been on the Outside, living under the illusion that they meant something important. But ultimately, it was only one sided. For the Inside was much more powerful than they had fathomed it to be. And that didn't set too well with them...

This is again pure brilliance!!! Its true. Somewhere or the other, they HAVE noticed this connection & want it to weaken. Not out of malice or spite, but because they want parts of them for themselves. And sooner or later whether Omi, Avi, Avantika & Rukmini are going to understand, that this connection is beyond anyone's reach, even the Buddies themselves. I loved how you showed the way their lives were changed because of the Buddies.

Fantistic & Brilliant Maisy. How did you do this yaar? *Sigh* you are my biggest inspiration on this forumEmbarrassed

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 26 April 2013 at 2:15am

coolpixie..Serendipity..lostmymusic.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.