Why is Shreya being blamed?

Posted: 10 years ago
First of all why is an actor being blamed for what the creatives decide about the stories? If they decide on exploring a different track between Daya n Shreya, why is everyone cornering the actor n that too just Janvi? Thats unfair. There r two actors involved here then y blame just one. I love Daya as much as anyone else here but if he cant b blamed for the stupid track, den Shreya cant b blamed either. Its the creatives who cant come up with better stories.

Secondly, there r many CIDians who 'think' Shreya copies Purvi. I mean, seriously?? Do guys even watch the show or do u love an actor so much that you would go to the extent of bad-mouthing the other actors. Both our lady cops r pretty n talented but their acting styles r way different from each other. They deliver their dialogues differently n even have different body language. About their look n costumes, Purvi wears formal trousers in light shades n Shreya wears black or blue denim pants. Purvi wears a formal belt n Shreya wears a brown leather belt. Purvi's n Shreya's make-up styles r also very different. Shreya wears leather boots or sport shoes n Purvi wears black formal shoes. Shreya wears a black watch n Purvi wears metal watch. They tie their hair in a ponytail but have different styles in that too. N about the full-sleeve shirts, they wear different colours. Now, if u guys wanna argue about y Shreya changed her sleeve length n wears similar shirts like Purvi, well so do our male cops. Rajat, Vineet, Freddy, Sachin, Pankaj wear full sleeve shirts but in different colours. No one is complaining about that or calling them copy-cats!!! Inspite of all of this, if anyone still wants to argue den here's ur answer. The costume designer. Maybe it was their call. There is only so much u can experiment with formal clothing without looking unprofessional.

So please leave Shreya alone. If you cant appreciate her work or have nothing good to say, pls refrain from bad-mouthing her. Janvi is just doing her job and she is amazing at it. You might not see them but there r many loyal Shreya fans out there n they r not bad-mouthing other actors. Geez!!Edited by janvifan - 10 years ago
@Janvifan...

All these discussions are common here...And everyone here agrees that shreya is as good as purvi...the reason for all the talks are that purvi has been in CID longer that Shreya and so it takes some time to get used to newbies.. By telling Shreya is copying purvi we meant only the hairstyle and nothing else...maybe janvi saw purvi hairstyle andd dress code getting off with good feedbaks so she tried it... there's absolutely no need for u to get angry dear..

None of us are blaming Shreya for the change in track between Shreya and Daya.. They are all a part of the discussion and ppl express their views..and i hope u knw thats wat forums are meant for...

And so plz wash away the thought from your mind that we are blaming Shreya for anything๐Ÿ˜Š
@janvifan

please calm down. No one is blaming shreya for the romantic tract at all, if anyone did i am sure they never meant to hurt anyones sentiments๐Ÿ˜Š

About Shreya copying poorvi, i agree this disscussion is going on. But as reshma di we poorvi fans and everyone else agrees poo n shreyu are both equally talented and have equally important roles, no one is better than the other๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree completly with what reshma di i.e raaz_sweet said on the dress code thing. In my opinion clothes are not so important as detective their skills of detection is more important. I accept i too was part of that  Shreya copying poo discussion but none of us meant to hurt anyone sentiments, if we hurt you we are all very sorry, we never meant to honestly

Really sorry, a big apology. I am determined no one is copying anyone. Janvi di and ansha di are both equally important

And please dont be angry we really never meant this๐Ÿ˜ญ

I hope you forgive us and i promise in the future we will never disscuss anything which can hurt anyone๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@janvifan

wat poorvi said is absolutely right dear...๐Ÿ˜Šwe never mean to hurt anyones sentiments here and if we know that we have done so we immediately ask SORRY... So Sorry dear if anything has offended you...๐Ÿ˜Š

you're most welcome to take part in the everyday discussion so that u knw wat others are thinking and u also can express your thoughts and views...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree with Poorvi and raaz! Thank you for sharing your views dear but please calm down! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes Shreya and Purvi are equally important and both of them are doing a great job! I am extremely sorry if any of my words have hurt you or even anyone else's words I apologize to you for that! Nobody thinks that Shreya is not better than Purvi or anything as such...it's just that everyone have different views here and if we all agree to something then we do and if we don't we don't! It's simple! I am sorry if anyone's view has hurt you as a fan but trust me nobody here in the forum has ever tried to hurt anyone else...I have seen it that if someone makes a point about something all other CIDians just simply agree to it or not but nobody would bad mouth any actor or character at all. I hope you understand dear! Thank you for sharing your views though!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Few days back i saw another thread by a new person saying Purvi is better than Shreya or vice versa type...i dnt understand this comparison post...why all of sudden u posted like this...i dnt see any of member of this forum ever compare them rather we like both of them...they have qualities as an actress...

About Daya-Shreya...i think we think too far...FW didn't show anything like that...it may be respect for senior...
And why we blame the actress...๐Ÿ˜ฒ Suddenly yeh aapke dimaag mein aaya kaise??? Ever we blame Aditya sir & Shraddha for their flirting ??? Then why should we blame Janvi ???

Sorry but I really dnt understand it ๐Ÿ˜•

@deba di...i agree with you!!!

@ janvifan..plz try to understand dear!!!
Originally posted by debasree04

Few days back i saw another thread by a new person saying Purvi is better than Shreya or vice versa type...i dnt understand this comparison post...why all of sudden u posted like this...i dnt see any of member of this forum ever compare them rather we like both of them...they have qualities as an actress...

About Daya-Shreya...i think we think too far...FW didn't show anything like that...it may be respect for senior...
And why we blame the actress...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Suddenly yeh aapke dimaag mein aaya kaise??? Ever we blame Aditya sir & Shraddha for their flirting ??? Then why should we blame Janvi ???

Sorry but I really dnt understand it ๐Ÿ˜•

No one blaming Shreya.
@ janvifan it's ur missunderstanding.
firstly i didn't came across any post like this till date luckily๐Ÿ˜›

but i completely agree with what u said...jhanvi cannot be blamed for what shape shreya;s story is given...though i too feel jhanvi seems quite young for daya but its purely about shreya and daya and fw are the god...but i guess we should not discuss this love-track...its just the beginning...and not actually a love-track till now...just appreciation from shreya's side...

secondly comparison of purvi and shreya...i too hate it...they both are totally different...i agree with all the points the post creator mentioned...and also i feel shreya have quite of girly touch while purvi is quite tough...both have different way of adopting to their roles and have different skills...if there are more than one cop , it doesn't mean they are here for our comparison...
Originally posted by janvifan

First of all why is an actor being blamed for what the creatives decide about the stories? If they decide on exploring a different track between Daya n Shreya, why is everyone cornering the actor n that too just Janvi? Thats unfair. There r two actors involved here then y blame just one. I love Daya as much as anyone else here but if he cant b blamed for the stupid track, den Shreya cant b blamed either. Its the creatives who cant come up with better stories.

Secondly, there r many CIDians who 'think' Shreya copies Purvi. I mean, seriously?? Do guys even watch the show or do u love an actor so much that you would go to the extent of bad-mouthing the other actors. Both our lady cops r pretty n talented but their acting styles r way different from each other. They deliver their dialogues differently n even have different body language. About their look n costumes, Purvi wears formal trousers in light shades n Shreya wears black or blue denim pants. Purvi wears a formal belt n Shreya wears a brown leather belt. Purvi's n Shreya's make-up styles r also very different. Shreya wears leather boots or sport shoes n Purvi wears black formal shoes. Shreya wears a black watch n Purvi wears metal watch. They tie their hair in a ponytail but have different styles in that too. N about the full-sleeve shirts, they wear different colours. Now, if u guys wanna argue about y Shreya changed her sleeve length n wears similar shirts like Purvi, well so do our male cops. Rajat, Vineet, Freddy, Sachin, Pankaj wear full sleeve shirts but in different colours. No one is complaining about that or calling them copy-cats!!! Inspite of all of this, if anyone still wants to argue den here's ur answer. The costume designer. Maybe it was their call. There is only so much u can experiment with formal clothing without looking unprofessional.

So please leave Shreya alone. If you cant appreciate her work or have nothing good to say, pls refrain from bad-mouthing her. Janvi is just doing her job and she is amazing at it. You might not see them but there r many loyal Shreya fans out there n they r not bad-mouthing other actors. Geez!!
What points u pointed out if these types of discussion going on here then I really respect ur Post... I knw sometimes members talk in funny mood ..But it doesn't mean to hurt any fan.. but still we should care abt others who can hurt with our small comments ...