Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mtanwy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
he had a broke up recently!!!!!!!!!! i thought he is single.i think he had his break up b4 sgp.i remember he started cryin whn ragini was singin ye duriyah...his fav song...it was a offscreen segment.
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtanwy

he had a broke up recently!!!!!!!!!! i thought he is single.i think he had his break up b4 sgp.i remember he started cryin whn ragini was singin ye duriyah...his fav song...it was a offscreen segment.

but during SGP days he never mentioned about his break up or something ๐Ÿ˜• he just did recently.. 
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lolz much better than his SGP co star ..In SGP the female lead was OTT and overshdowed JS..his charatcer  kinda looked dumbo in That show๐Ÿคฃ
mtanwy thumbnail
there r lot of things he didnt talk about sgp days.now he is saying and what do u think if he had a gf that time wouldnt it came out in media? i never heard a single rumor about him.
mtanwy thumbnail
@ aakash 4 that dumbo character JS got almost all awards n one of them is ITA  jury award 4 best actor.so pls dont call the character dumbo.
PreetyLoveJS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aakash-

Lolz much better than his SGP co star ..In SGP the female lead was OTT

GOSH I just cant agree more ๐Ÿคฃ
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtanwy

@ aakash 4 that dumbo character JS got almost all awards n one of them is ITA  jury award 4 best actor.so pls dont call the character dumbo.

watever but i dint like him in that show,,he was better in Baa Bahu baby..and remote control๐Ÿ˜›
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

watever but i dint like him in that show,,he was better in Baa Bahu baby..and remote control๐Ÿ˜›..also..That show was on SP..so its obvious it will get ITA awrds..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

PreetyLoveJS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

so what neither his co stars nor many SP actors got that award.he deserved it n got it !

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreetyLoveJS

Hey hey did i say he dint deserve??..i m a fan of JS since his theatre days have seen many gujju comedy plays..as i m a gujju too..But his best performance was in Baa bahu baby and Remote control on 9x..

Before giving any kinda reaction just see wat i wrote ok..๐Ÿ˜‰