Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

nope - is it any good?

all the soaps these days have been a little dull - only thing kind of good is NBT and then of course zgh

No idea...hence asking...I like the promo tune..

ZGH--- So the MU starts tomorrow?? Cant wait to see the jealous Zaroon...
I,m drawn to chan chan for SP and old SBS group... that I watch then and there...nothing grt abt the show (The leads don't interest me much).
And veera is at an interesting phase so watch or catch up...otherwise nothing regular...
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea the MU start tomorrow - but i dont think it will drag the show is already on episode 22 is it? paki shows typically don't last that long so it will be sorted soon (i think?)

i liked veera with sampooran - is he back? i wasnt very fond of the guy playing nihaal.

DABH has been intense this week - i wonder how they will escape - how will sandy manage to get the police involved...and meena switching the babies - knew that was coming - she will never sudhro-fy lol 
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

yea the MU start tomorrow - but i dont think it will drag the show is already on episode 22 is it? paki shows typically don't last that long so it will be sorted soon (i think?)

i liked veera with sampooran - is he back? i wasnt very fond of the guy playing nihaal.

DABH has been intense this week - i wonder how they will escape - how will sandy manage to get the police involved...and meena switching the babies - knew that was coming - she will never sudhro-fy lol

Hope there are at least 3 more episodes...What will I do thereafter on Fridays
Want to see him make up to her...

Sudanshu... What do I say... I've always like him..i used to Tarla Dalals cook show for him 😆 😆 😆
I do like Nihaal's character and the guy is growing on me, but any day Sudhanshu meaning the guy playing Sampooran.

Meena. and her antics...I adore her...Shes so comical.I did see glimpses of today's episode were the trio were hiding lets see..
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another new AT!!

Congatulations!😛

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9