Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: muskurana

OMG-Just to vent your frustration for not getting taarey scenes now the group dance is being thrashed ...🤣🤣🤣
Pehle ask ur Vrinda to dance even 10% of the way Vrushi,Sneha G and Alisha danced tonight...just 10%-main maan jaungi!Areyyy unke jaisey fast chakkars hi lagake dikha de forget the other moves.

And yes the dance was FANTASTIC!Period!

chill okay i dnt need ask u to what to write in my post if u love dance b hpy i dnt lyk it its my pov dnt try to offend people out here
chaotic_mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

same here its al about KAS;-)yup plz gv me hyperlink thru cel it vl b easy 4me:-)

thts it vote jaldi it closes on 2nd may
riddzyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

bt dat ws holi spcl nywz i dnt wanna fight ovr holi spcl :-)its just my pov dere r people who loved dance its dere pov :-)

holi special in d3 style so better dance performances were expected..and i am sure there were people who liked the holi dances and if u believe that everyone has their own pov why u questioning the people who didnt like holi special?
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

chill okay i dnt need ask u to what to write in my post if u love dance b hpy i dnt lyk it its my pov dnt try to offend people out here

If you have the right to put forward your pov...I have the same right as well.
..Flame.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunjanmyjaan

thts it vote jaldi it closes on 2nd may

okay thnx
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ridz1234

holi special in d3 style so better dance performances were expected..and i am sure there were people who liked the holi dances and if u believe that everyone has their own pov why u questioning the people who didnt like holi special?

I know...so true🤣
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG-Just to vent your frustration for not getting taarey scenes now the group dance is being thrashed ...🤣🤣🤣
Pehle ask ur Vrinda to dance even 10% of the way Vrushi,Sneha G and Alisha danced tonight...just 10%-main maan jaungi!Areyyy unke jaisey fast chakkars hi lagake dikha de forget the other moves.

And yes the dance was FANTASTIC!Period!

I too loved the dance..😊
Vrushika was  FAB  Made a post regarding the same...😳
riddzyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

d3 s a open forum if i dnt lyk d dance dat much so i hv full right to state my pov:-)

exactly some of us din like holi performances the way u din like today's performance and just like u hav a right to state ur opinion we too have then why tagging us as haters/ bashers for that?
..Flame.. thumbnail

If you have the right to put forward your pov...I have the same right as well.

really nywz i dnt wanna fight wid ny1 i watch d3 only for Rey so i dnt knw frm were taarey nd VD cm out here:-/
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shona m sorry... but why do i think this post was made just because Rey was not part of the performance?

im sorry if that was not the intention... but seems so... 😔