..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys i dnt wanna create fight but one doubt came in my mind mostly peeps said here dat d3 dancing levl s low cz f taani bt in today's episode dere s no taani in gujju dance bt its nt upto d3 level hw cm:-/ luk guys its just my pov v saw lot f stunning performance in d3 so for me its nt upto d3 level dats it:-)Edited by shona_loveAJS - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay to say the truth level of dance is just another way to bash taani's character. d3 performance in nb, vrinda was in nd tht was too killer, however in even b'day party except the nice song nd emotional touch everything was okay okay.
riddzyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really? ?? i absolutely loved the choreography today.
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to differ, but the dance performance was outstanding!!! Energy, co-ordination and perfection!!

Power packed performance and one of the best performance by gang 😃
..Flame.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghasingh

okay to say the truth level of dance is just another way to bash taani's character. d3 performance in nb, vrinda was in nd tht was too killer, however in even b'day party except the nice song nd emotional touch everything was okay okay.

yup its luks lyk song f holi sequence:-D
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
simple answer the haters just need a so called reason to bash vrinda actually they don't even need a reason 
coming to dancing level , sorry to say but what else can you expect from them now day's
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meghasingh

a small correction, the bday party dance was not a proper proper dance sequence!! it was more of fun and with few fun and light movements for kids!! So plz dnt state that as an example 😊
..Flame.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Priya---

a small correction, the bday party dance was not a proper proper dance sequence!! it was more of fun and with few fun and light movements for kids!! So plz dnt state that as an example 😊

i beg to differ wid u anothr name f holi s also fun nd masti dn itni fights kyon ki thi dance level ko lekar:-/
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

i beg to differ wid u anothr name f holi s also fun nd masti dn itni fights kyon ki thi dance level ko lekar:-/

to shona_loveAJS
wow what an answer 👏👏
i agree with you

patie thumbnail
i agree wd u evn taani wasnt der in today's performance ..bt today's performance lukd lil thanda anyways its my opinion :-)