Balika Vadhu

TRP Discussion Thread [VB Note: 136] (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 150

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Oh, sorry then... Ouch

grrr

It is okay LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TenaksavianifastforwardTheImbecileloveanshJaymaaVerboseG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRP Discussion Thread [VB Note: 136] (Page 51)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aakash-

Pami pyarelal is not replacing any show as Colors 7pm Slot is vacant since April...So they are airing Bani Ishq da Kalma Repeats on that slot..btw Colors was first channel to bring Hit show on 7 pm slot..Bhagyavidhata..was popular nd in 2+ Trps..bt SNS came nd it lost d plot

Thanks for the info Smile

TenaksavianifastforwardTheImbecileloveanshJaymaaVerboseG

riya_ss9

IF-Rockerz

riya_ss9

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Kyon ji? Kuch khaas baat isme?

kuch khaas nahin wohi toh baat hain.. muh mein kadvahat aagayi iss shabd se Stern Smile

Hi friends tum sab yeha...aur muh me kadvahat to ayega hi yeha par ...lets go home ...we  are waiting for our jaansHug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajoTenaksavianivibrajfastforwardTheImbecileloveanshJaymaaVerboseGmilindrose

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
There was a time when Colors ruled 8 8:30 10 10:30 slots with BV LTL UT Laado...i feel by end of this year UT will end..as its dng very bad nd lost slot to SP show PKDH

TenaksavianiLiliWorldloveanshJaymaamilindroseVerboseG

VerboseG

IF-Sizzlerz

VerboseG

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya_ss9

Kyon ji? Kuch khaas baat isme?

kuch khaas nahin wohi toh baat hain.. muh mein kadvahat aagayi iss shabd se Stern Smile

Hi friends tum sab yeha...aur muh me kadvahat to ayega hi yeha par ...lets go home ...we  are waiting for our jaansHug

no kadvahat between me and Sou. Hamare beech nautanki chalti rehti hai LOL

And Hug

Abhi aaye Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TenaksavianifastforwardvibrajloveanshJaymaa

TheImbecile

IF-Dazzler

TheImbecile

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheImbecile

I KNOW!!! Isha and Rohan in the last scene, last episode...all I kept thinking was there has to be a season 2!!!Ouch

P.S-- I was thinking the same thing when I saw BBB, but still...Rohan and Isha are totally awesome, truly urban couple which we never get to see on Indian television...I miss their witty banter and interesting rishtas...*SIGH*

Oh wow Mahi Way TOO???!!Confused *SIGH* 

Stupid TAM has ruined and only stunted the possibilities and potential of Indian television. 

Well Sony ki jai ho if their courageous acts brings upon a necessary revolution. 

Yes Mahi way is also being made into a movie (I am happy for it but will miss my Shiv and mahi)

Its all business yaar.. TAM tries to keep the TRP's low of some shows in order to keep slot rates in check.. as TAM is owned by a firm which has 85% command on the ad world.. so for their own betterment they manipulate figures of some in favor of someone else who is ready to pay them more.

edited to add..

Yes kudos to sony for daring to speak the truth out in open and forcing the cheaters to retract too.. i hope Star learns a big lesson with this and also the networks which follow star's route to get TRP's.

Well that shall be an interesting movie to watch...even wish these awesome shows could have continued...sigh

TAM ratings for business, is old news...when DEK was closing down, yours truly read up on a lot on TRPs, digitization, etc. 

It helped my healing process ConfusedLOL But it still left me angry and annoyed. Esp when digitization itself, another important step in making sure channels are not monopolized was being detered by potentially affected businesses and the government for so long. 

And yes kudos to Sony indeed!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TenaksavianifastforwardvibrajLiliWorldloveanshJaymaaVerboseGmilindrose

VerboseG

IF-Sizzlerz

VerboseG

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
In short, I remember Vip's quoted tag line of OLX LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakTheImbecilefastforwardloveanshJaymaa

VerboseG

IF-Sizzlerz

VerboseG

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Well, a little birdie told me that (a part of) this forum is buzzing with irritation at the shamelessness of some of the imbeciles for actually coming back here to give their opinion on the TRPs.

First of all, this Forum is open to all and there is no shame involved in a) coming to the Forum or b) not coming to this Forum.

Second, the fourth post after today's TRP was announced was actually wondering where the whole lot of us were. So, here we are! 

If you want to blame anyone for the return of the imbeciles (or a segment of them), please blame the post maker. LOL 

Edited by VerboseG - 13 June 2013 at 6:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajoTenaksavianiTheImbecilefastforwardLiliWorldloveanshBlukittenJaymaa-AkkiLuvsNBT-...Hanna...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top