Balika Vadhu

TRP Discussion Thread [VB Note: 136] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aakash-

Originally posted by Priya901

There was a time when BV 's trp was more than 5...and now its 2.6...it clearly shows BV ka standard kitna niche gir gaya hain...ek  bhi acchi serial nahi hain ab colors pe...Angry

yeah BV standard is falling day by day..Dear only NBTNMKK is good show on Colors..Big smileEmbarrassed
if you are judging standard of show on TRPs then your favorite NBTMMKK is a lot behind BV 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.PalLibra123hisusmitatiny15Suchi-aparnauma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRP Discussion Thread [VB Note: 136] (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redapple1

Jagya-Ganga story progress is going well. Regarding Anandi-Shiv I don't think their story is done yet. I feel it is just a beginning. They together can work on many crimes that happen on girls/women in the cities. The death of 5 year old girl is still on my mind, and I am still not able to forget the Delhi girl Nirbhaya. In a way the script can be written to address this gang rape or little girls rape. I understand this is not satyameva jayathe kind of show, but at least the writers can give a try. I would like to see Anandi-Shiv pair tackling this.

That is a very good idea.but this show is about bal vivah and it's consequences on the young kids their life's after they grow up etc.. I think the show should concentrate on those things.. Good they got Ganga as the new child bride.. Should concentrate on her story and the other loose end of bal vivah is jagya..so his story and wrap up the show in a good note, instead of dragging...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123tiny15

Picasso9

Goldie

Picasso9

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

Originally posted by redapple1

Jagya-Ganga story progress is going well. Regarding Anandi-Shiv I don't think their story is done yet. I feel it is just a beginning. They together can work on many crimes that happen on girls/women in the cities. The death of 5 year old girl is still on my mind, and I am still not able to forget the Delhi girl Nirbhaya. In a way the script can be written to address this gang rape or little girls rape. I understand this is not satyameva jayathe kind of show, but at least the writers can give a try. I would like to see Anandi-Shiv pair tackling this.

That is a very good idea.but this show is about bal vivah and it's consequences on the young kids their life's after they grow up etc.. I think the show should concentrate on those things.. Good they got Ganga as the new child bride.. Should concentrate on her story and the other loose end of bal vivah is jagya..so his story and wrap up the show in a good note, instead of dragging...

If its just about Bal vivah then why did they run the Donghi Baba track or the village Dayaan track or the elder education track?  I like what Redappe proposes and also wish to see such atrocities exposed for what it is.  I think Savdhaan India is also doing an excellent job educating the public on their rights as well. We need to see taboo topics being maturely discussed even in 'run of the mill' serials where SOME positive impact can be made.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamredapple1samvi.hisusmitaanshurg5aparnauma

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
there r  pending track in bv last few month like ansh honey moon  ganga ratan divorce ratan family punishment ganga started doing job as nurse and more over v repeatedly seeing same thing again and again like ganga playing with manu ds sometime inviting shekhar family and giving gifts to them sanchi character is confusing same dinning table scene of shekhar family .these still pending track and showing same thing again and again leads to decrease in trp

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434

blushing

IF-Stunnerz

blushing

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Since y'day was #Maharashtra day holiday - the #TRP data will come on Friday this week and NOT today!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamHiral_Halwa

Tulasi14

IF-Dazzler

Tulasi14

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
TRP will come on Friday becz yesterday holiday in maharastra.

redapple1

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
TFSSmile

blushing

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I agree with redapple. BV should try to take up some crucial issues like abuse of minors etc. And characters using their experiences to fight social evils instead of making these love polygons around Jagya, Sanchi, Ganga or just nanad-Bhabhi drama between Anandi and Sanchi.

It's clear Toral doesn't have the chemistry with Sid that Prats had so the romance stuff need not be given in overdose after they're done with HM and SR.

But I think taking up case of child rapes will be difficult in a prime time show on Indian TV. BV had handled even child marriage with kid gloves and may evils have not even been shown.

Shows like Savdhan India and CP are for a niche audience and in late night slots unlike BV which has to cater to family audience.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top