Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

TRP Discussion Thread [VB Note: 136] (Page 3)

Priya901 Goldie
Priya901
Priya901

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aakash-

Originally posted by Priya901

There was a time when BV 's trp was more than 5...and now its 2.6...it clearly shows BV ka standard kitna niche gir gaya hain...ek  bhi acchi serial nahi hain ab colors pe...Angry

yeah BV standard is falling day by day..Dear only NBTNMKK is good show on Colors..Big smileEmbarrassed

In NBT i love only Kunal and Akansha's acting...but the storyline n casting were far better in previous season...so nothing impressive is really shown on colors nowadays...Cry
atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I feel Colors is only left to rely on celeb reality shows like JDJ or Bigg Boss to get higher TRPs. The fiction department is weak. BV was the only good show left and they've messed up even this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalMissesha

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skepblun

I feel Colors is only left to rely on celeb reality shows like JDJ or Bigg Boss to get higher TRPs. The fiction department is weak. BV was the only good show left and they've messed up even this.

Well, Mr Skepblun,

They don't rely on shows like jdj or B.bro, for their TRP's & they didn't mess up b'coz of the jdj show!! That's for sure. But if you think so, please explain, why everyone was after them for the fact that Prats left so the TRP's went down??? 2- TV shows are TV shows, whatever you say, do petition, etc...
all will end up in the same basket!!! 

Here it is the TRP one, but don't take it persl, they are what they are, & we are what we are!!!

Try fight that & tell me what next!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Pal

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Originally posted by Skepblun

Well, Mr Skepblun,

They don't rely on shows like jdj or B.bro, for their TRP's & they didn't mess up b'coz of the jdj show!! That's for sure. But if you think so, please explain, why everyone was after them for the fact that Prats left so the TRP's went down??? 2- TV shows are TV shows, whatever you say, do petition, etc...
all will end up in the same basket!!!

Here it is the TRP one, but don't take it persl, they are what they are, & we are what we are!!!

Try fight that & tell me what next!!!

dear trps r down because replacement is not fantastic enough and sid alone is unable to create the same magic n pull the show alone.He is brillient but there must be some spark some contribution frm the other side too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaAkkiHP

faryal-malik Senior Member
faryal-malik
faryal-malik

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Replacement is not really working I am sorry i tried i tried i tried but really not working for me Disapproveneither for viewers much Last week BV saw an increase after a long time That too last week focus was majorly on Jagaya Ganga I am also watching BV for Jagaya's track only neither cvs have potential story for AnSh, now they will spend one month on honeymoon and replacement is also not working much 

i have nothing against Toral so i won't say anything to her that hurts her fans perhaps i am missing something that i cannot connect with her 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123atominisAkkiHP

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
@Nolla

I am not Mr. I am Ms.

You perhaps did not understand my post. I didn't say they messed up "due to JDJ". Tell me where I wrote this? I said in fact JDJ and BB are the only attractions they're left with. The fictional shows are weak.

I don't give a damn about TRPs. The truth is already out for all to see.
Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
The only way to increase trps is to concentrate on jagya Ganga. Right now the triangle with sanchi is being forced to keep ansh involved in jagyas life. Tis is pathetic, there is neither a need nor necessity for this ansh involvement. Just show ansh living a happy life with light moments to compensate for the heavy drama on jagya Ganga side. That should be good to pull the trps instead of trying to cook some cock and bull story for ansh. Ansh story is done and just show anandi happy instead of some idiotic kitchen politics and bhabhi nanad fights. They should work on the other side of the coin, jagya now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Jagya-Ganga story progress is going well. Regarding Anandi-Shiv I don't think their story is done yet. I feel it is just a beginning. They together can work on many crimes that happen on girls/women in the cities. The death of 5 year old girl is still on my mind, and I am still not able to forget the Delhi girl Nirbhaya. In a way the script can be written to address this gang rape or little girls rape. I understand this is not satyameva jayathe kind of show, but at least the writers can give a try. I would like to see Anandi-Shiv pair tackling this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Suchi-aparnauma

Go to top