Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Last week there was lot of AnSh either T was shown crying or doing shopping 

S was shown handling the bridge collapse issue.Then there was quite a bit of AnSh too S yelling at his wife then all that making up after the fight .Every day they were shown atleast for half the episode.The rest of the eosiode was dedicated to J and BH. - TRP was 2.8😆

This week there were hardly any scenes of AnSh so hopefully they won't be blamed for the fall in the  TRPs or if we go by the beliefsof  some of our forum members that less AnSh means more TRPs then the TRPs should be even better for the week 28th April to 4th May.May be it will top the list..😆😉

Well said Aparna .👍🏼
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

was Ansh shown less last week????? i dnt knw...bt ansh to mostly har scene me hote hai

arent u watching BV 😲
yup ansh were there everyday for 30 secs 😆😆
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nniks

arent u watching BV 😲

U don't even watch the show to know how much ansh was shown. Last week it was mostly ansh. Shiv was given more screen space with his Kadak collector Roop solving bridge problem. I can prove that to you. There was equal balance of ansh and singhs last week. Forgot when is Sid quitting BV ?😆
Edited by Sheetsden - 10 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[
U don't even watch the show to know how much ansh was shown. Last week it was mostly ansh. Shiv was given more screen space with his Kadak collector Roop solving bridge problem. I can prove that to you. There was equal balance of ansh and singhs last week. Forgot when is Sid quitting BV ?😆

Didnt I tell u I m not intrested in intracting with u.
I never quote u or respond to u...So why are u quoting me ??

Please dont quote me I am not intrested in answring any of ur questions

Edited by nniks - 10 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is good news. WEll I am glad that bV is stabilizing now.

They already have pakata planned after the IPL... the Jagya marriage and the story is going in super sonic speed.

It seems like ANSh fight and make up got the viewers interested :) 
The TRP is for last monday to Saturday and for those who think its cause of less ANSH then they should watch the week episodes and see that it was mainly about ANSh and their fight. 

This week there was less AnSH so I am really not sure how TRP will be next week. But Jagya Sanchi track is also good for drama.. even though I was not able to enjoy that I am sure other viewers will like that. 

Anywayzz all and all BV is stabilizing so I am very happy! 

Vermelha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

well  according to trp result in colors channel bv is on no :1 position .big clap and congrates to bv .well i have heard in bv forum that now days nbtmkk is good show but today its trp is 1.5

well if THIS BV is number one of Colors then Colors are really in trouble 🤣🤣
Vermelha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheetsden

As I saw it once here on the forum a wise person  told you that no one, except your friends, want to interact with you.

Neha yaar leave it...
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nniks

arent u watching BV 😲

no...i dnt watch bv...bcz of lack of time...nw a days..its leisure time... i m enjoying my vacations on a hill station...bt happy that bv rose...
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
why colors channel will be in trouble .well in scrutiny website it is confirmed bv is on first postion .ab khuchh bhi kaho bv trp to badh hi gayi hai .waise khuch log yeh  rahe they ki toral ki wajah se trp aur ghategi pur toral to pichle hafte bhi dikhayi gayi thi phir bhi trp badh gayi  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

well  according to trp result in colors channel bv is on no :1 position .big clap and congrates to bv .well i have heard in bv forum that now days nbtmkk is good show but today its trp is 1.5

why did u drag nbt's name here widout any reason...can u tell me pls