TRP Discussion Thread [VB Note: 136] - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Illyria

It has been noticed of late there are many TRP discussion thread on the forum.  Henceforth all TRP discussion should be discussed in this thread only.  Any further posts on TRP and posting weekly TRP will either be merged with this thread or closed.

Great idea

Thanks for the thread. Much needed.
There was a time when BV 's trp was more than 5...and now its 2.6...it clearly shows BV ka standard kitna niche gir gaya hain...ek  bhi acchi serial nahi hain ab colors pe...😡

Originally posted by Priya901

There was a time when BV 's trp was more than 5...and now its 2.6...it clearly shows BV ka standard kitna niche gir gaya hain...ek  bhi acchi serial nahi hain ab colors pe...😡

yeah BV standard is falling day by day..Dear only NBTNMKK is good show on Colors..😃😳
bring a good story...and try to focus on love story of  newly wed couple...

The report says BV is at  Number 5 . (Week 16, 2013)

Edited by brick_red - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Aakash-

yeah BV standard is falling day by day..Dear only NBTNMKK is good show on Colors..😃😳

In NBT i love only Kunal and Akansha's acting...but the storyline n casting were far better in previous season...so nothing impressive is really shown on colors nowadays...😭
I feel Colors is only left to rely on celeb reality shows like JDJ or Bigg Boss to get higher TRPs. The fiction department is weak. BV was the only good show left and they've messed up even this.
Originally posted by Skepblun

I feel Colors is only left to rely on celeb reality shows like JDJ or Bigg Boss to get higher TRPs. The fiction department is weak. BV was the only good show left and they've messed up even this.

Well, Mr Skepblun,

They don't rely on shows like jdj or B.bro, for their TRP's & they didn't mess up b'coz of the jdj show!! That's for sure. But if you think so, please explain, why everyone was after them for the fact that Prats left so the TRP's went down??? 2- TV shows are TV shows, whatever you say, do petition, etc...
all will end up in the same basket!!! 

Here it is the TRP one, but don't take it persl, they are what they are, & we are what we are!!!

Try fight that & tell me what next!!!

Originally posted by nolla

Well, Mr Skepblun,

They don't rely on shows like jdj or B.bro, for their TRP's & they didn't mess up b'coz of the jdj show!! That's for sure. But if you think so, please explain, why everyone was after them for the fact that Prats left so the TRP's went down??? 2- TV shows are TV shows, whatever you say, do petition, etc...
all will end up in the same basket!!!

Here it is the TRP one, but don't take it persl, they are what they are, & we are what we are!!!

Try fight that & tell me what next!!!

dear trps r down because replacement is not fantastic enough and sid alone is unable to create the same magic n pull the show alone.He is brillient but there must be some spark some contribution frm the other side too..