WU25th april..Agam treatment in london by Vishal..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amrit house..

Amrit drying her hair at the dressing table.yug comes in the room and gives a loving look at her..he tells Amrit i want to say something to you from a long time..About to surely confess his feeling Amrit gets a call from vishal...he announces to Amrit that he was busy in london ..the shock Amrit got when he said he is doing treatment of Agam memory loss ..its the final stage and after that everything will be fine..Amrit replies its now you are telling me this and Vishal says i thought to give you this good news when the treatment reaches its final stage..i'm sure you are happy to hear this news..Amrit sarcastically says yes i'm happy..Bani our smart angel eavesdropping their convo..definitely i wont say bad manners to Bani as this info will be a good one for Nimrit...Yug too gets shocked hearing that Agam will get his memory now..Bani calls Nimrit and she is elated as she told her they were talking about memory loss back..Nimrit says i knew that MR sehgal is my Agamji..once his memory back he will remember i'm his Nimrit...i should tell this to Tej..He did not sound too sure about it  but later with Nimrit so confident that its her Agam both decide to find his whereabout in london...Tej suggest Bani but Nimrit tells him they cant take that risk as Amrit dont leave Bani alone..Just then jojo comes in and Tej says she can do it..Nimrit tells jojo you have to do like a detective..jojo says like in serials..Next Amrit giving hot chocolate to Bani and does cheers with her own glass..About to drink it the doorbell rings..Bani opens the door and happy to see jojo..they hug each other..Amrit completely stunned and for sure not happy to see her..She asked her what is she doing here..Jojo replies to Bani you promised me to spend the holiday with me..i'm missing you so can i stay with you here..Bani does her acting saying its Amrit aunty house so we need her permission..she so innocently tells her if jojo can stay with them..Amrit gazes at jojo and so hilarious this scene she remembers jojo famous line..Atta maaji satakli..😆..finally she says anything for you Bani..jojo dont lose a chance to prick Amrit..she asks Bani whose chocolate milk is this..Bani replies Amrit aunty..she makes a face and asks for the second glass..Bani replies its mine and she picks it up and drinks the milk..Amrit angrily tells her its Bani's milk..Bani replies its ok aunty ..Amrit goes to get another glass of milk for Bani and jojo tells her that Nimrit wants her to search some london things...Bani says how we will do it as Amrit dont leave her one bit..they put on their thinking cap and got a brilliant idea..

Bani's bedroom..

The brilliant idea was to get Amrit so tired that she fell asleep and then they will search for the london papers..Amrit got a shock entering the room as everywhere was scattered all the toys .pillows etc..it was a complete mess in the room..She scolds jojo and tells Bani how her mother tolerates her such a spoilbrat..Bani asks Amrit to clear the mess in the room otherwise she wont be able to sleep..Amrit has to agree as its Bani's request..much later she asks Amrit to sleep by her side and in no time Amrit is full asleep..both happy their plan worked and goes in search of the papers but cant do so as Yug watching cricket on TV..

Breakfast table.

Amrit prepared lots of dishes for them..Bani asks her she must have waken up early to prepare all this for them..Bani tells jojo see aunty has prepared so much food for us..as usual jojo who dont like Amrit one bit says the taste must be good too..this bit jojo deserves a hug..Bani tells Amrit to sit and have breakfast with them..once seated on her chair Amrit dozes off..Bani laughs and tells jojo she has fallen asleep..jojo comes near her and screams loud near her ear Amrit aunty..she wakes up in a jolt and her bad time not over.jojo sits on her lap and asks her to spoonfeed her as Nimrit does it everyday..Amrit later all messed up with food on her dress fuming enters Yug's room..she tells Yug i cant look after the kids alone..Bani is an angel but that jojo seems she will stay whole vacation here...Yug says dont worry..Amrit says dont tell me you will look after jojo..yug tells her do you  think a mad Dog has bitten me..A nanny for them..Both girls hearing their convo and as Amrit goes to get a bath they searched her room..finally they got the papers..

The Dhaba..

The unknown person secretly watching Tej.Nimrit..she is in thought and Tej tells her the kids will find Agam address in london..both goes out and that person opens the cupboard and sees Agam photoframe which Tej gave to Nimrit..a punch on the photoframe it breaks into pieces ...Nimrit gets a call from the girls and Bani about to tell her  wat's written on the paper Yug comes in..Bani hides the paper in a diary on the coffee table..He gives them chocolate bars and about to go sees Amrit diary.. He finds the paper and says Amrit is so careless these days..jojo tries to snatch it saying may be its my school papers..he says no and takes the  diary with him..Bani tells Nimrit Yug has taken the papers..

Unknown person place..a scorpio gloves is shown and a lady's voice is heard saying  as per your info Agam is in london and may be back to india anytime..

Nimrit restless as she cant wait to find where is Agam in london..Tej tells her you cant go there with your bag..Nimrit says i can  do it shocking Tej..

Amrit house..

With attitude she says i'm princess Amrit get your names so as i can make a list...a bit later Nimrit in disguise as south indian woman says my name too must be there..rajammajyothi laxmi prabadivakar..epi ends here..

precap..Bani trying to get a box on top of the cupboard..she lost balance and falls down..jojo too fell down in the process..Nimrit rushes to them and sheilds Bani as the box was about to fall on her..the box falls on Nimrit head..

Interesting Epi .with some light moment but most importantly the suspense is really catchy..now vishal is not in the suspect list but who is that lady who seems to have a grudge against Agam..when Agni will be happy without any obstacle in their life..

last the kids were superb today..big hugs to them.🤗🤗

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol, did not know you were updating Saveeta.

Todays episode was a nice watch 👍🏼

shanaya28 thumbnail
Same did not know you will update .in fact as noone update on thursday  i volunteered to do it...

No problem our friends will be for a treat today ..two updates for them..😊

Btw its good we can do it accordingly ..one thrusday your turn and next my turn like this if its ok with you..a backup..😊

Coming to epi its becoming interesting and build up for Agam's entry and the twist in story..
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think for a first time two updates ...Lol... good 
Ok back to update 
The episode was very nice & enjoyable ,,,
loved it 
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Saveeta Di a question to you how do u make the template of Written Update ? from image ready or online from a web ?
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Savee. :). Kids were awesome today. Always a delight to watch them. Nice to see nimrit in that south Indian style. Who is that lady very eager to know soon.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Mehak  i wished i could do such creations..but no free time to learn but krithika is always there with her creative work to help me..😊

credit for that animated written update goes to krithika..all the creative work i use is from her .
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So sweet of you Savee :).

Mehak I did this in Animation shop. But did the text in Photoshop. :)
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Same did not know you will update .in fact as noone update on thursday  i volunteered to do it...

No problem our friends will be for a treat today ..two updates for them..😊

Btw its good we can do it accordingly ..one thrusday your turn and next my turn like this if its ok with you..a backup..😊

Coming to epi its becoming interesting and build up for Agam's entry and the twist in story..

Sure, we will work it out next time ...

I doubt the suspect is Vishal's sister as she can directly ask Vishal about Agam's whereabouts than shadowing Nimrit . But it can also be that she is a psycho and Vishal disowned her around the time when he found Agam 😕
shanaya28 thumbnail
saina i feel too its something related to Agam during the past 7 years of his memory loss.. 

As i mentioned in the analysis thread..is it a business enemity?..has Agam seghal on the say of vishal destroyed a business rival..

A good point you mentioned has vishal disown someone for the sake of Agam..lots to ponder about..