Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Rey MIA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

missdramkr

missdramkr

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Today has the second event in which Rey did not participate. Why is Rey not there. NB finished last week so why doesn't he participate. Is it because of NB or because of the cvs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viniVDloverzoharocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rey MIA" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shivanee28

Shivanee28

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I agree. He shldve been there.

nuckts

Goldie

nuckts

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
maybe as he is focusing on movies
he said so that after d3 he wants to do only films so maybe there might have been any audition or an event in which amar is required!Confused

..kunwarSOUL..

IF-Rockerz

..kunwarSOUL..

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
deffo cz of CVs kunwar hota hai episodes me i guess:-/dey cn use his talent for sm sensful track:-@

namy_singh

Groupbie

namy_singh

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Amar was not there because this dance aequence was shot before Nach ended..and he didnt have time to learn thus dance..

Edited by namy_singh - 25 April 2013 at 10:54am

zoharocks

IF-Dazzler

zoharocks

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
hate this...ab rey koh bhi bheek se maangna padega

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.