Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

NabzKaJenDMG

Goldie

NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Dholi taro performance was outstandingggClap Flawless job by the super cool gang,but for me the highlight of the performance was vrushEmbarrassed And SwaRon scene was magical..!!! I was craving for this sharon,this caring side of her..!! Abs Loved the epi Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon Subtle Yet Magnificent (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by marauder

And they leave me awestruck again with the piousness of their romance. Like yesterday only there was no elaborate set up for any romantic sequence of SwaRon. These were as normal a scene one could imagine but still one can't get more enthralling moments than these. Romance may have been portrayed in a subtle manner but over all effect was simply grand leaving me totally over whelmed. Great work by the creatives and writers again.

Whether it was Sharon holding Swayam's hand or her handing him his sherwani's dupatta. Everything was just heart touching. And if Sharon was there for Swayam then how come Swayam couldn't be there for her. The way he asked her whether she had used the inhaler before the performance and then try to gave her the inhaler which he carry was just stunning moments leaving me amazed with the purity of their love. And not to forget Sharon blusing and her stopping and gazing back at him while moving away from there. Wonder full writing and even more awesome performance.

Coming to the 'Dholi Taaro' sequence I would simply say that it was just majestic. One of the most captivating performance ever in D3. It may be simple bollywood dance with almost no complex steps as we have seen from the gang in various performances but still the over all effect was just grand. Right from the costume, music, the sets everything was just perfect about this performance. And they all just rocked it. Wonder full choreography with impressive performance by each of the gang member. The way they complimented each other was just amazing. They may have said in the IV watch out for Vrushika and Splash but for me everyone was just awesome. Although the enthusiasm of Vrushika and Splash was visible and they were really just wow.

And coming to SwaRon in Dholi taro they just left me thunderstruck with their scintillating chemistry. Their moves, expression were just amazing and whenever they came onscreen I wished they keep on dancing like this. It was one of the most beautiful thing I ever watched on screen. Elegance and grace at its best. And VruShan did an amazing work there. Their chemistry was just sizzling. No matter what the dance form is they just set the screen on fire whenever they perform. Great work.

Looking forward to tomorrow for some action packed episodes again.

Arent they couplish Blushing
Swaron aare adorable...the simple eye-locks spoke volumes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Love the way they obey each other EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
The episode was amzing..loved the garba...Vrushika was the show-stealer today ApproveCool
loved her energy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yep they are definitely couplish. I won't say they obey but yes they have huge respect for each other. And yes the garba was just wow and Vrushika indeed stole the show with her energetic performance.

swaronswaron

prakriti4u

prakriti4u

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
lovely post Smile
truly SwaRon don't need to do anything special the simple things make the scene special and heart warming Heart
thank you so much cv's for giving us these beautiful swaron moments... the scenes are simple yet meaningful.. Clap
loving swaron more and more Heart

marauder

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juili_p

awesome post...awesome episode...:) conclusion- swaron complete each other..:)

Yep SwaRon complete each other. Couldn't agree more with this.

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alinaa-

You know what, I love the way you described and dissect the SwaRon scenes. In fact, you make me love Swaron more. I bet you score high in writing essays.

Ok back to the topic. Yes SwaRon were talking through their eyes.It is refreshing to see subtle romance.

Thanks. I hope my lecturers think like you. LOL Any way yes it was indeed refreshing to see the subtle quality of SwaRon romance tonight.

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
reservd :)

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Have nothing more to add, as you have penned down everything beautifully!! Big smile

SwaRon are going through a beautiful phase, and i hope we get to see such beautiful scenes more and more with the story moving ahead!!

The dance was outstanding!!! Simple yet performed with perfection Clap

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

as usual..nice post..Smile..u said it all..all i can say tht i luvd todays episode..dance was superb n specially vrushika was MIND BLOWING..i didnt saw any 1 except her in d dance..i magine nt even shantannuLOL..
n finally swayam d majnu is back..he reminded her of inhaler 2 tymsEmbarrassed..
n nt to forget swaron story is moving..finally..
n yes last bt nt d least sharon d diva is also back..
really happy nwBig smile 

Vrushika was really fantastic tonight. Her energy level simply on all together different level. She was just amazing. And its really good to see SwaRon story inching ahead. And yes looking forward to Sharon's diva mode tomorrow.

cscs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top