Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

relationships r nt meant for rey ??? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

gowri_amy

Goldie

gowri_amy

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoharocks

Originally posted by gowri_amy

taani is the worst creature in d3. she deserves solitary confinement.. she dost deserv her bf or bro..  we shud be hanged for adoring taarey.  n rey is the honest person in the world.   11 names shud be inscribed on a gold plate.

@blue...lol..seriously how DARE we...it is against the rule of the forum and the show

@green...agreed...even include tambi's name and shivam's name in it...why shd they stay away...they deserve it...even VP and AVP and kria's mom as well...btw we shdn't forget their 11 star's dupes as well...hell important...amazing characters
i love ur replyROFL. u r right except taani all characters in d3 r living legends. btwn ye tambi kaun hai

unka canteen waala...bahutpehle mention kya tha use...kria time u see...btw i missed on vishakha...she was an angel ...wasn't she ...so pleasing...spreading happiness everywhere
lol canteenwaala? vishaka was an angel,she deserves a special place. u missed  Tauuji n peon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "relationships r nt meant for rey ??? (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
After confession taarey love n realtion jus went down the hill so has the love and care hate how taarey relationship seems so forced n loveless

Edited by ajaved - 25 April 2013 at 10:27am

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged

taani is the worst creature in d3. she deserves solitary confinement.. she dost deserv her bf or bro..  we shud be hanged for adoring taarey.  n rey is the honest person in the world.   11 names shud be inscribed on a gold plate.

@blue...lol..seriously how DARE we...it is against the rule of the forum and the show

@green...agreed...even include tambi's name and shivam's name in it...why shd they stay away...they deserve it...even VP and AVP and kria's mom as well...btw we shdn't forget their 11 star's dupes as well...hell important...amazing characters
i love ur replyROFL. u r right except taani all characters in d3 r living legends. btwn ye tambi kaun hai

unka canteen waala...bahutpehle mention kya tha use...kria time u see...btw i missed on vishakha...she was an angel ...wasn't she ...so pleasing...spreading happiness everywhere
lol canteenwaala? vishaka was an angel,she deserves a special place. u missed  Tauuji n peon.

I really didnt wana comment in this post.. but both your comments made me ROFL ROFL 

gowri_amy

Goldie

gowri_amy

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

I so miss b4 confession rey...where's he? b4 confession i used to be like...gosh this guy loves her so much! nd he deserves to be with taani, regarding the immense love of taani for him, even when he used to behave like an absolute jerk, i used to love him for this.
But now, he should open a social service center... i miss that rey who used to think about taani 24*7...that matched up the level of love in taarey.now its so unbalanced. u r questioning but after tr relationship...i'll say this. Relationships r not meant for him. 
lol exactli. relationship uske kismat mein nahi hai baba. post confession rey ke saath soul swapp hogayi.. african magic re.. before confession his every emotions r connected with taani. now its different. check my signature.. they behave like a fake couple. he shud havt gone with taauji..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ajaved

zoharocks

IF-Dazzler

zoharocks

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

tauji pe toh hum sab meherbaan hain...i so respect him...messenger in disguise...btw i think he eats paan...even though this is uncalled for but yes i have that feeling

gowri_amy

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged

I so miss b4 confession rey...where's he? b4 confession i used to be like...gosh this guy loves her so much! nd he deserves to be with taani, regarding the immense love of taani for him, even when he used to behave like an absolute jerk, i used to love him for this.
But now, he should open a social service center... i miss that rey who used to think about taani 24*7...that matched up the level of love in taarey.now its so unbalanced. u r questioning but after tr relationship...i'll say this. Relationships r not meant for him. 
lol exactli. relationship uske kismat mein nahi hai baba. post confession rey ke saath soul swapp hogayi.. african magic re.. before confession his every emotions r connected with taani. now its different. check my signature.. they behave like a fake couple. he shud havt gone with taauji..

I so miss that rey whose every moment, every thought used to be connected with taani. ur signature, but i loved the previous one, that strong, tough bitch wala...actually its close to one of the dialogues i wrote for a play, nd that line is from my life i use frequently( on IF it may get censoredTongue) love these lines.

aliya51293

gowri_amy

Goldie

gowri_amy

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

tauji pe toh hum sab meherbaan hain...i so respect him...messenger in disguise...btw i think he eats paan...even though this is uncalled for but yes i have that feeling
what tauuji aur paan? wo ek fitness freak hai(revealed in bday ep).. n sophisticated bhi hai.so no way..

zoharocks

IF-Dazzler

zoharocks

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

lol...btw black magic would be sasta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top